TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Chris Goodwin
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 1st May 2019
Matt Claydon
Great service, quality products at price to suit your needs and turnaround is very good 5* customer service as always
Always get great service from TrophyMaster in West Bridgford. Thanks for you work over many years.
I have left a review before, but having now been working with TrophyMaster for four years, I am very happy to add an update to say how pleased I am with their continued product excellence & exemplary service
They made a lovely plaque for me to remember my mum and. dad and my husband’s parents we were very please l like to say thank you
Excellent service as usual
Excellent service , Went above and beyond to make sure we got our trophy for the presentation
Fantastic service, they did everything they could to help us get the trophies we needed within the tight timescales we had. Can't recommend them highly enough. Thanks for everything - Draycott & Hanbury CC.
Superb quality trophy and engraving work. Staff were 100% with helping me find the right trophy for my needs. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again. 10/10 from me.
I received exceptional service from TrophyMaster and am delighted with my trophy - cannot recommend this company enough.
Incredibly fast and reliable service. Have ordered engraving for a third year running and high quality each time. Carefully packaged too.
Excellent service very happy with my plaque thanks so much
Brilliant customer service and Great set up for collections during the pandemic. Thanks 😊
Excellent service and quality
Highly Recommend
We ordered retirement engraved glassware, for some of our employees during the lock down period. In spite of the difficult situation the TrophyMaster team were extremely helpful, and provided us with beautifully engraved retirement gifts in a really good turn around time. Thank you very much we were proud to present these to our employees.
Great selection of awards and trophies and excellent customer service. TrophyMaster are flexible with requests and keep us well informed. Very happy to recommend to others.
Excellent service, especially during coronavirus lockdown. Last minute changes were accommodated by Charlie. Trophy was delivered safely and our award recipient is delighted with it. Thank you.
Efficient service from order to delivery. Really pleased with the trophy ordered.
Excellent customer service - engraving professionally carried out and to specification. I would wholeheartedly recommend.
I ordered a small trophy and was so pleased with it when it arrived. It looks much more expensive and with the engraving as requested, it fits our golf group perfectly

Service was friendly, efficient and much faster than I had anticipated.

I absolutely recommend TrophyMaster 😁👍
I have been ordering from Trophy Master for a couple of years now for my student awards and wouldn’t order from anyone else. The whole customer experience is first class and if you’re unsure just call and they will go out of their way to help with any order and provide advice. It’s not very often you find companies like this.

Tracy Bird - Cardiff