TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
4.6
Based on 470 reviews
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Had initial issues with the outsourced claim department utilised by Travel Time. However, upon escalation, the issue was resolved and the claim was paid within 7 days. Happy with the direct communication with Travel Time and the professional and supportive way they liaised with the other company. I will happily use them again, as we have used them many times in the past., knowing that they have processes in place to support. All that stopped them from getting five stars was the outsourcing they use.
Strait forward web page good cover would recommend.
Prompt service in arranging cover. Fortunately my holiday passed without incident so don't know how you might have handled any claims.
Quick easy very flexible and when I accidentally bought two insurances by mistake they refunded me straight away.
Useful holiday + covid insurance.
Done online, no problems.
Easy to access and sort out holiday insurance. Haven't been on trip yet so don't know how well it will go due to current airport issues.
Website not able to take payment on our last two purchases.
Easy to purchase, clear information. Luckily we didn’t need to test it as no injuries and accidents during our holiday.
I purchased a single trip before Christmas and needed to travel again a month ago . I was disappointed to find that I couldn’t just update the policy to a year (as that is what I have done in the past with other companies) and had to take a whole new policy out.
Good communication
So far so good!!!
Easy to complete the application form and process to give an offer which met our individual needs at a competitive price
easy to use format quick response given
The application process was hitch-Free and easy to complete.
Quick and reasonable quote.
My experience of buying travel insurance online was a good one. It was easy to find what I wanted and buy the relevant policy.
Easy to fill in . Reasonable price.
Good efficient service
Haven't travelled yet. Found through comparison site and chose given competitive price. Recorded a couple of medical issues through 3rd party site but couldn't be sure premium quoted reflected these. Rang TravelTime who were very helpful directing me to thier own site where it was simple and straight forward to find what we were looking for and complete our application. One thing that I would say is that there are various "Claims". telephone numbers depending what it is you have an issue with. I would have preferred just one for simplicity sake in case of need.
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 470 reviews