TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Although I have rated your product good this will only be revealed when (and hopefully not) I make a claim.
Really good website, easy to follow, thought my quote was too cheap so I rang them next day , they helped me fill in my details for my quote and it was even cheaper , will definitely use again .
Fortunately did not actually need to use the insurance for anything, but the booking was very good and documents arrived immediately.
not used it yet. we do not travel until january
We have used Travel Time on a previous trip, and it was easy to arrange it this time
i have quite a few health issues but Traveltimes cost for my holiday was very reasonable, the site was also easy to use. will use them againd
Served its purpose
we have not had to claim so don't know much about them but the price was reasonable as I have a heart condition and C O P D and they were much cheaper than the bigger companies.
fair prices, good cover. we told them our health issues (H.B.P. High cholesterol) they gave us fair price, we will use them again.
no problems---
had no problems booking my insurance all round satisfaction
Fairly easy to arrange. Never needed to claim so I cannot comment on this aspect
No fuss insurance. Easy to order, with clear documentation and all at a sensible price.
Very good
Good value for money.
good product,good service,and good price.
the service is good and fair price that is why i use this insurance
We are abroad do later
Satisfied our requirements with the minimum of fuss.
It was easy to sort the policy and state my ailments. As I didn't claim ~I have no idea if claiming is satisfactory or not.
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 277 reviews