TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
4.6
Based on 470 reviews
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
I became ill whilst on holiday in southern Ireland. Unfortunately I go no support and when I lodged a complaint I got an email back saying that I should write to another email address rather than it just being forwarded. Nearly three weeks now since I raised my initial query yet nothing has been resolved. Unfortunately when I was extremely ill overseas I was left out to dry.
Think you need to change your gadget insurance company been back since March 20 and am still having complications with them the only thing they don't want to know is my shoe size and I'm expecting that next. As with all insurers everything's fine until you need to make a claim then they make it as hard as possible to the point you think is it worth it and give up which I suppose would please them entirety
Sent all details off week’s ago haven’t heard anything back very poor service
Thought these where a reasonable company, took out top cover only to find out we are not covered if we go on holiday and not covered because we chose not to so what is the point of insurance!
Does not include either cancellation due to FCO advise or Airline cancellation. Therefore a complete con. Avoid.
Thought I'd got a good deal with this company until I read the following in their FAQ's relating to Coronavirus.. 2. I AM DUE TO TRAVEL TO A DESTINATION WHERE THE UK GOVERNMENT HAS ADVISED AGAINST TRAVEL. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Your policy does not provide cover for cancellation due to a change in FCO travel advice and you will not be covered if you travel to a destination where the FCO has advised against cover. In the first instance, please contact your tour operator, travel agent, airline or accommodation provider. In most cases, your holiday or flights will not be operating and they will offer you an alternative trip or a full refund. If you change your travel dates and/or destination then please contact us so that we can update your policy. We will not charge any admin fees, however an additional premium may apply. If you are not going to travel and no longer need your policy we can provide a 100% refund if you cancel it (this applies to single trip policies only). Please send us an email if this situation applies to yourself. Now I'm not so sure, I think I might have wasted my money.
Easy to book but incorrect name on policy document and now no answer on phones
no body answering phones & why do they use a 0345 number? it costs the customer.
They never answer their phone during their supposed opening hours. It just rings out. They don't have a live chat option, only an email address. I'd hate to have to actually make a claim with them.
No problem with insurance would try you again
Nightmare process to make a claim.
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 470 reviews