TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Thought these where a reasonable company, took out top cover only to find out we are not covered if we go on holiday and not covered because we chose not to so what is the point of insurance!
Does not include either cancellation due to FCO advise or Airline cancellation.

Therefore a complete con. Avoid.
Thought I'd got a good deal with this company until I read the following in their FAQ's relating to Coronavirus..

2. I AM DUE TO TRAVEL TO A DESTINATION WHERE THE UK GOVERNMENT HAS ADVISED AGAINST TRAVEL. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Your policy does not provide cover for cancellation due to a change in FCO travel advice and you will not be covered if you travel to a destination where the FCO has advised against cover. In the first instance, please contact your tour operator, travel agent, airline or accommodation provider. In most cases, your holiday or flights will not be operating and they will offer you an alternative trip or a full refund. If you change your travel dates and/or destination then please contact us so that we can update your policy. We will not charge any admin fees, however an additional premium may apply. If you are not going to travel and no longer need your policy we can provide a 100% refund if you cancel it (this applies to single trip policies only). Please send us an email if this situation applies to yourself.

Now I'm not so sure, I think I might have wasted my money.
Easy to book but incorrect name on policy document and now no answer on phones
no body answering phones & why do they use a 0345 number? it costs the customer.
All I'm reading so far is how easy it is to book on line. I would be more interested in how they deal when you have to claim.
We very pleased with the service from your advisor on the phone who was very patient and helpful and were happy with the price for our insurance.
Although I have rated your product good this will only be revealed when (and hopefully not) I make a claim.
Easy to book online and excellent choice of levels of travel insurance to choose from.
Very good price. Will use again later in the year if all the above are the same.
Very pleased with Travel Time travel insurance for our recent trip to Europe. Staff on telephone were very professional and all was sorted for us very quickly and efficiently. This was the third time we had been insured with the company and we will be happy to use them again in the very near future. Would highly recommend Travel Time Insurance.
EFFICENT AS ALWAYS
Excellent value for reassuring cover
Really good website, easy to follow, thought my quote was too cheap so I rang them next day , they helped me fill in my details for my quote and it was even cheaper , will definitely use again .
Very reasonable prices.
Good policy but could do with a small handbook to download
it was very easy to find what i wanted and the price was very reasonable
Knowlegable staff. Polite and effecient.
Great service many thanks
Minimum fuss, helpful staff and all done over the phone.
All our medical problems accepted and the cost was very good . Had to ring TravelTime to sort out a query and the person I spoke to sorted it out no problem ..
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 277 reviews