TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
4.6
Based on 527 reviews
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Very informative and helpful with our questions/ concerns about our policy. Fabtastic. 👍
Very helpful when i applied for the insurance
Good service (not had to claim yet). It was easy to apply and take out insurance online. One strange approach is that every few days there are little "Diary"-style emails from the owner, which are OK to a point but the frequency is too high for my liking. It seems (according to the statement at the bottom of the mails) that it isn't possible to unsubscribe from these regular mails without also preventing TravelTime to contact you when needed, e.g. for renewal reminders or important communications. Shame. Other than this, I would recommend the service and company.
very useful value for money
Easy to apply and good value
Easy to arrange and competatively priced
I bought travel insurance instead my email account is being flooded with a load of drivel. I cannot shut this off until my holiday in case I miss something important. So I have to endure another 3 weeks of Ian's ramblings.
Always helpful
Simple to use, reasonable prices and very helpful
I have used traveltime insurance on 3 occasions this year I shallbe looking to a yearly policy next time easy to use instant even with a couple of health issues no probs. I would recommend.
It would be very helpfull to customers to send the travel insurance wording brochure as it is a very large document to have to take with you and it is easily readable on the journey out. .Apart from that, all was well.
Very reasonable prices. Not had to claim but can only review my experience at booking
Can only comment buying and price as not made a claim. Was easy to get quote good price for the cover offered
Very good policy offer at a good price. Very good policy info supplied.
I chose Travel time recently for 2 holidays and have been pleased with the reasonable price for good cover.
Very helpful told everything I needed
Very easy to get the insurance all questions set out for easy reading
Easy set up process and very good deals good prices. I’ve never had to claim so can’t comment there but when I had to change a name on a policy due to my spelling error they were very helpful and quick to respond.
I have used TravelTime Travel Insurance for the last 8 years and never had any problems. Easy application process.
TravelTime Travel Insurance suit my needs for my holiday next year. They have competitive prices and send out very informative emails which are a nice read and helpful. Seems a friendly firm with an interest in their clients.
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.6 based on 527 reviews