TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance

Tell us how TravelTime Travel Insurance made you happy

"From start to finish taking out Travel Insurance with TravelTime was a very easy and straightforward process and I will definitely being taking out Insurance with them in the future."
"Very polite"
"Although I had had ailments previously which I told you were now non existent my premium still rose to an almost unmanageable figure. It was only because I needed the policy in a hurry that I accepted it"
"I am very happy with my policy, it was very easy to purchase online and the price and process was very easy to fo. I would highly recommend to anyone."
"Very good easy to use"
"Haven’t used it yet"
"Easy and efficient"
"this was an excellent service very helpful and easy to use website would recomend"
"Easy to complete on line, instant competitive price & although (touch wood) not had to use, I'm sure if needed their response service would be as good."
"Easy to buy with the right amount of cover to suit all needs."
"Travel Insurance was so easy to purchase for i specific needs."
"Very easy to view on line and great value for money>"
"When I called to renew my insurance, the gentleman on the end of the phone was very helpful, especially as I have medical conditions that needed to be added to the policy. The new quote was less than I expected it to be, and I was happy to renew for another year. Would definitely recommend :-)"
"Very easy to get fabulous cover"
"we have not had to claim so don't know much about them but the price was reasonable as I have a heart condition and C O P D and they were much cheaper than the bigger companies."
"fair prices, good cover. we told them our health issues (H.B.P. High cholesterol) they gave us fair price, we will use them again."
"Never had any problems, so don't know if it's any good or not."
"Last year we had to make a claim on our insurance, and everything was sorted very quickly and without any fuss. Traveltime were very easy to talk to and we will use them in the future."
"Website easy to use. On telephoning to double check something staff extremely helpful."
"Always acceptable quote and easy to arrange. Regards,"
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.64 based on 221 reviews