TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
4.6
Based on 441 reviews
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Easy to navigate website, which allowed us to buy insurance for our holiday. Reasonable prices especially for pre existing condition. Would definitely use them again.
Got what I wanted at a good price. Will be getting in touch in October when I am away again.
Good value gave me reassurance as have pre existing illness
You make it easy to understand when we apply for insurance and your prices and very competitive with 0ther companies keep up the good work
Great website great prices
Very easy process
Very competitive prices. Straight forward process to find cover required, and easy to do on line.
We have used TravelTime before and have used them again for our impending holiday. Always reasonable. For us who both habe existing conditions. Happy days.
Website not able to take payment on our last two purchases.
Excellent value and cover
Excellent price for existing health conditions, best price I've found, three different levels of cover, all reasonably priced, easy to complete form
Very good value for money and will be recommending and using again myself
I'm really get fed up with all the emails you are sending me. In fact I'm not reading them as they are coming too often.
Easy to set up, and good value for money.
Easy to purchase, clear information. Luckily we didn’t need to test it as no injuries and accidents during our holiday.
I purchased a single trip before Christmas and needed to travel again a month ago . I was disappointed to find that I couldn’t just update the policy to a year (as that is what I have done in the past with other companies) and had to take a whole new policy out.
I can’t believe how much I was charged to insure my disabled son. I had to go with this company as it seemed the lesser or two evils. Last year I paid half the price I had to pay this year. I’m hoping for my holiday in August that I find a better price. Shop around people and don’t use cookies as that ups the price when searching
Simple process to follow, no silly questions and quick result. Thanks.
Easy to complete and very good prices
Good communication