TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
4.6
Based on 470 reviews
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Had initial issues with the outsourced claim department utilised by Travel Time. However, upon escalation, the issue was resolved and the claim was paid within 7 days. Happy with the direct communication with Travel Time and the professional and supportive way they liaised with the other company. I will happily use them again, as we have used them many times in the past., knowing that they have processes in place to support. All that stopped them from getting five stars was the outsourcing they use.
Great cover for an excellent price, we are glad we always go with TravelTime and have recommended to our family and friends.
Strait forward web page good cover would recommend.
Easy to navigate the site.
Easy to use online travel insurance and reasonable price for two people travelling to Europe. Excellent of thier emails for up to date for travelling and advice information.
Quick and easy to arrange on-line
Easy and good value travel insurance
Prompt service in arranging cover. Fortunately my holiday passed without incident so don't know how you might have handled any claims.
prices are very fair to apply it is quick and easy
Quick easy very flexible and when I accidentally bought two insurances by mistake they refunded me straight away.
Very reasonable rates for people with multi comorbidities.
Good value travel insurance at reasonable price . Easy form to complete for pre existing medical issues would recommend and use again
Very well priced and good benefits
I hope I never have to claim,but the real telling time would be if I had to claim.
I found this easiest site I have done so easy and quick
Fair prices ,quick response will use again
Good policy including medical cover at a reasonable price.
Great policies and cover on offer at good prices. Web site easy to navigate and documents sent quickly…. Excellent
Useful holiday + covid insurance.
Always a quick and simple process to apply online and the telephone staff are extremely helpful!
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 470 reviews