TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Thought these where a reasonable company, took out top cover only to find out we are not covered if we go on holiday and not covered because we chose not to so what is the point of insurance!
Does not include either cancellation due to FCO advise or Airline cancellation.

Therefore a complete con. Avoid.
Thought I'd got a good deal with this company until I read the following in their FAQ's relating to Coronavirus..

2. I AM DUE TO TRAVEL TO A DESTINATION WHERE THE UK GOVERNMENT HAS ADVISED AGAINST TRAVEL. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Your policy does not provide cover for cancellation due to a change in FCO travel advice and you will not be covered if you travel to a destination where the FCO has advised against cover. In the first instance, please contact your tour operator, travel agent, airline or accommodation provider. In most cases, your holiday or flights will not be operating and they will offer you an alternative trip or a full refund. If you change your travel dates and/or destination then please contact us so that we can update your policy. We will not charge any admin fees, however an additional premium may apply. If you are not going to travel and no longer need your policy we can provide a 100% refund if you cancel it (this applies to single trip policies only). Please send us an email if this situation applies to yourself.

Now I'm not so sure, I think I might have wasted my money.
no body answering phones & why do they use a 0345 number? it costs the customer.
People reading these reviews really would like to hear from people who have actually needed to use the insurance company to make a claim. It doesn't really matter about how easy it was to purchase a policy and how cheap they were .It's when making a claim and how the company deals with it that really matters , especially if you are in a difficult situation probably abroad !
All I'm reading so far is how easy it is to book on line. I would be more interested in how they deal when you have to claim.
Easy to book but incorrect name on policy document and now no answer on phones
Very helpful and very good if you have pre existing medical conditions, also reasonably priced
Last year we had to make a claim on our insurance, and everything was sorted very quickly and without any fuss. Traveltime were very easy to talk to and we will use them in the future.
Very competitive and excellent response. First claim in 25 years for Tui 37 hour delay, It was delt with very quickly and hassle free.
Excellent customer service when buying and paid out on an overseas dental claim without quibble.
This was the second time we used Travel Time the service has always been good. On this planed trip we had to cancel and they refunded the cost of our trip in full
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 277 reviews