TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
We very pleased with the service from your advisor on the phone who was very patient and helpful and were happy with the price for our insurance.
Easy to book online and excellent choice of levels of travel insurance to choose from.
Very good price. Will use again later in the year if all the above are the same.
Very pleased with Travel Time travel insurance for our recent trip to Europe. Staff on telephone were very professional and all was sorted for us very quickly and efficiently. This was the third time we had been insured with the company and we will be happy to use them again in the very near future. Would highly recommend Travel Time Insurance.
EFFICENT AS ALWAYS
Excellent value for reassuring cover
Very reasonable prices.
Good policy but could do with a small handbook to download
it was very easy to find what i wanted and the price was very reasonable
Knowlegable staff. Polite and effecient.
Great service many thanks
Minimum fuss, helpful staff and all done over the phone.
All our medical problems accepted and the cost was very good . Had to ring TravelTime to sort out a query and the person I spoke to sorted it out no problem ..
This is the third time we have booked with Travel Time Insurance & have been very satisfied.
Helpful customer service.
Insurers were able to cover my medical condition and dealt with the policy in a timely manner.
so easy to use site fast response and more cover than a lot of other insurers
After finding TRAVELTIME travel insurance I would go not anywhere else ...they are the most reasonably priced for me with medical issues ....
Helpful staff who gave me good advice regarding my policy needs, I've not yet travelled and so cannot comment on their service in regards to a claim, and hopefully I wont be able to ;-)
Used TravelTime for the past 6 trips. Excellent service and will use again.
People reading these reviews really would like to hear from people who have actually needed to use the insurance company to make a claim. It doesn't really matter about how easy it was to purchase a policy and how cheap they were .It's when making a claim and how the company deals with it that really matters , especially if you are in a difficult situation probably abroad !
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 277 reviews