Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Good product Quick delivery Quality product
Hi Alison, thanks for leaving us a review, much appreciated.
Very easy ordering process, good communication, but most important the beams looks wonderful high quality work.
Hi Dace, We are thrilled you found the ordering process easy and that your beam looks wonderful. It's lovely too hear you can see the quality as we spend a lot of time getting them just right. Thanks!
Easy to install matches laminate looks good
Hi Louise,

Thanks for leaving us a review. It's great to hear the oak fireplace beam you purchased matches your flooring and you're very happy with the result. We would love to see you again.
Purchased some sample pieces to check for the colour of the wood, before buying a beam. Very prompt service and reasonably price
Thanks for leaving us 5 stars, We are pleased you found the samples useful and reasonably priced. We look forward to seeing you again.
The website was easy to use, with full instructions on how to measure up your beam and how to care for it. Our beam was delivered on time, well packaged and carefully transported. Excellent customer service!
Hi Catherine, We are pleased you found the website easy to use. Thanks for leaving a great review. It's great to hear you found the instructions and how to care for your beam card useful! We would love to see you again.
Ordered and delivered within times scale stated and answered any questions I had very quickly , Finish is great ad looks Good in place .
Hello Wayne, Thank you for taking the time to share a review and photo! Your room looks great and super cosy! We are pleased you love your beam and the service you received. Thank you for shopping with us.
Excellent service and an excellent product
Hi Albert, thank you for leaving us a lovely review!
Fantastic company and super easy to deal with! The shelves I ordered look great in my clothing boutique! Will definitely repurchase from Traditional Beams!
Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for leaving us this brilliant review. We love seeing our products in situ and your photo looks amazing! The shelves work brilliantly in your clothing boutique. We are thrilled you're pleased with them.
Purchased a light oak, 6x5 (I think) beam for my living room. It's absolutely perfect. Beam as described, arrived when stated, looks beautiful! I highly recommend Traditional beams. Thank you so much, my fireplace is finally complete.
Hello, We are thrilled you think your oak beam is prefect and has made your fireplace complete. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams.
Excellent oak shelf exactly as described on the website. Good communication, fast delivery and very well packaged. I would definitely buy from this company again.
Hi Gordon, Its great to hear you were pleased with the service you received and that you would use us again. We would love to deal with you again.
These beautiful wood oak shelves brought character into the living room in which they are and were intended to be the main focal point. Each shelf is perfectly prepared and sensibly well packaged for delivery. Absolutely delighted with them.
Hi Susan, Thanks for leaving a review and also posting a great photo. We love seeing our handmade products in use! They look brilliant. We would love to see you again.
Perfect.. Exactly what we where looking for. Thank you
Hi Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled your order was exactly what you were looking for! Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams
Beautiful beam for the fireplace! can't wait to put it up!
Hi Carmen, We are thrilled you're happy with the beautiful beam you purchased. Thanks for shopping with us.
Original bean ordered was not as advertised as was two tone colour. Replacement bean was damaged. No refund for delivery charges of £36 and I am left without a bean after 3 weeks.
Hello, I am sorry you are not happy with your order. The original beam you ordered was finished in the colour light. this means that all we did was put a clear coat of wax on the beam (no stain) the difference in colour was the natural colour variation in the oak which is not a defect and very normal, each piece is unique, however we agreed to make a replacement free of charge for you but couldn't cover the cost of the original return and reshipping cost because there were no defects with the beam. Unfortunately the second order was damaged during transit. From time to time this is inevitable and unfortunate which is why we agreed to replace the damaged beam free of charge including free shipping and free collection of the damaged beam however you turned down this service. I hope this makes sense and I am sorry for any inconvenience. Many thanks, Rebecca
Very happy with our order, quick service and a lovely product!
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We are pleased you are happy with the order.
I have been looking at beams in this website for so long, being apprehensive of what to have in our new living room. However, I ordered samples and they are all of fantastic quality, the colours are beautiful and the delivery of them was super quick! I am so looking forward to ordering my new beam and showing off my new beautiful living room with the fireplace (and my beam!) as the the main feature.
Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for leaving us a brilliant review. We are thrilled you found the colour samples useful. We look forward to receiving the order of your oak beam and hope that you love it just as much!
Good size samples sent quickly and helped us make a decision on realistic colours rather than going by photos on the web page which can be a risk!
Hello, We are pleased the samples helped you make a decision on the colour. Thank you for choosing Traditional Beams.
The 2 small shelves I had made for my new bathroom are perfect for my needs...so clearly crafted which I like and I know they will be admores Andrea (London)
Hello Andrea, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are so pleased that the shelves you purchases were exactly what you were looking for. We would love to see you again.
The oak fireplace beam looks lovely. Overall dealing with Traditional Beams was an excellent experience. Great product at a very good price, delivered on time and I was kept updated of progress throughout. Spoke on 'phone once and my call was well received and answered thoroughly.
Hi Peter, Thank you so much for leaving us this brilliant review. We are thrilled that your overall experience with Traditional Beams was excellent. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We would love to see you again.
Great service, and beautiful beam! Would definitely use again!
Thank you for the lovely, review. It's great to hear you are pleased with your experience at Traditional Beams. Thanks for sharing.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 814 reviews