Traditional Beams Reviews

Pierluigi Capparella
Thomas Smith
Chris Scotton
Andy Bujok
Absolutely love our beam that we purchased, it looks perfect, great quality too, would highly recommend
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 11th January 2021
I am very pleased with my beam. I didn’t find the ordering side very easy, I think the website needs more detailed examples re finish, sizing etc. I ended up making a cardboard mock-up to work out the size I wanted! I had to wait ages for it. Anyway I am very happy with the size and how it looks over my fire. We were a bit shocked by the splitting across the whole beam and I had to reassure hubby it was normal! Just hope it doesn’t eventually split in half. 🤞 it has made our fireplace!! ❤️
Traditional Beams 4 star review on 11th January 2021
Beautiful beam, very easy to fit, good service
Ordered a character oak fascia beam from Traditional Beams to go above the chimney breast space. The wood is beautiful and it has finished off the space nicely.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Absolutely beautiful! Amazing service and our beam has completely transformed not only our fireplace but the whole room!
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Traditional Beams 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Traditional Beams 5 star review on 8th January 2021
I have just received my Rustic Oak Fireplace Beam and am delighted in the quality and the beauty of the wood. I have been so impressed with the service provided by Traditional Beams and would recommend them to friends and family without hesitation.
I ordered shelves for our bedroom. They arrived and looks stunning. Unfortunately had to return them as they weren't suitable. However In the next few months we will be reodering. Definitely recommend this company, very professional to deal with.
Excellent, really loved my beam just what I hoped for
Really happy with all aspects of my order. Great service, delivery and lovely beam.
We were recently quoted £350 by a local company to provide what Traditional beams did for £180.
The 8x6 oak beam which arrived within 3 weeks has been made to an excellent standard with communication maintained from order to delivery. I would recommend and re use this professional company time and again. We're over the moon with our purchase.
A fantastic company, amazing products and great value for money.
Arrived nicely boxed and bubble wrapped. Great finish and colour and size was accurate. Good value for money and highly recommend our oak beam with rounded edges and size = L 48” depth 4” to allow for ornaments and drop = 6”
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Really happy with the new addition to our lounge, absolutely love it. Thank you.
Excellent quality solid oak wood and very easy to set up. The brackets that we were given with our shelves are very sturdy and look great on our wall.
We were so pleased with our reclaimed beam that we have used as a mantle above our new fireplace. Customer service was great and the product is just as good I had hoped for...
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Excellent service and excellent quality. Will definitely be using traditional beams again.
Absolutly brilliant product, rop quality wood and looks brilliant
Ordered a shelf , very happy with it. Easy to put up. Looks great
The beam took a long time to arrive. The beam was very nice but colour not like website. The holes in the wood ready for the screws had not been drilled properly so luckily I had a joiner on site who could sort the problem out.
Hello, given the current climate we are up against and the unusually high amount of orders we received (tends to happen in lockdown) we believe our estimated dispatch time is very reasonable as all of our items are handmade to order. Our website is also always up to date with any estimated dispatch times and you order was delivered within the period stated. I am sorry to hear your shelves were not drilled deep enough (there could have been a slight build up of sawdust) and you found your colour did not match our website, Oak is a natural product so natural colour variation is to be expected. Please feel free to send us a photo and we will certainly look into this for you
Purchased a Jacobean 6x6 and it was lovely. The colour was perfect defo recommend the company and shall order another one for the other fire place.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Hi Kevin, thanks for taking the time to leave us a lovely review and for sending us a photo of the end result, our beam has finished off your fireplace perfectly :) Its great to hear that you would recommend us and will be returning for another beam for your other fireplace, we look forward to your next order - don't forget to use your 10% discount code :)
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 1,334 reviews