Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Stephen Baker
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 11th May 2020
monika ciezarek
Mrs Katie Doran
Mrs Katie Doran
Good quality product ,definitely recommend
Hi Scott, Thanks for the review we really appreciate it. We are pleased you found the product good quality and that you would recommend us.
More than happy with my floating shelf, I ordered this for a lamp and vase to stand on in my kitchen, decided to put a small TV on it instead. Solid quality wood. Will definitely order again.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Thanks for the review, brilliant idea! We are pleased you are happy with the shelf and found a great use for it. We would love to see you again.
Beautiful Oak beam, lovely grain too. The service was fantastic and the item was well packed.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Hello. Thank you for the great 5 star review, we really appreciate it. Thanks for also sharing a photo, we are really pleased you love the beam and it looks great against your blue wall.
I absolutely love my shelves they make such a difference to the room couldn’t be happier
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Thank you for the brilliant review we are thrilled you are happy with your shelves. Thank you for leaving us a review and a great photo, it's really appreciated.
Beautiful shelf. Very good quality. Easy to assemble too.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Hi Monika, Thank you for the brilliant review and for sharing a photo. Your shelf looks amazing and is decorated lovely. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams.
Top quality product. Well packaged very fast delivery. Highly recommended
Hi Philip, thank you for leaving us a lovely 5 star review. We are pleased you found the product top quality. Thanks for shopping with us.
Fast delivery and looks great. Easy to fit too. Highly recommended.
Hi Matthew, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. Much appreciated. We would love to see you again.
We were extremely pleased with our shelves.

Looked everywhere online and after much research found what we wanted.

Would certainly recommend Traditional Beams and will certainly be using them again. Jean (Fareham) Hampshire
Hi Jean, thanks for the review. We are pleased to hear you are extremely pleased with your purchase. It's great to hear you will use us again. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams.
Shelves were delivered on time and when seen, they were a lovely quality of grainy oak. Look great on my kitchen walls.
Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am pleased they were delivered on time and that they look lovely. It would be great to know how we can improve and get 5 stars.
Arrived exactly as imagined.
Easy to put up and the look is wonderful.

Now looking for a much larger beam to cover a RSJ (fingers crossed this is something they do).
Hello Amanda, Thank you for the review, we are thrilled you are pleased with your beam and found it easy to install. Unfortunately we don't do RSJ covers but can sometime provide much larger beams depending on stock we have. Please do get in touch. Thanks, Rebecca
We've ordered some samples and have been genuinely very impressed with the Customer Service received. We look forward to purchasing our beam from Traditional Beams in the very near future.
Hello, Thank you for the review, it's great to hear you have been impressed with our service. It would be great to know what made you give only 4 stars so we know how we can improve.
Helpful advice and prompt service.
Thanks for the review, We are pleased you found our advise helpful and service prompt.
Have no fears what so ever dealing with this company, they do and deliver
exactly what they say they will. We ordered shelves, they arrived on time
and were just what we wanted, unfortunately we were unable to put them up because of solid stone walls, hammer drilling would have damaged the surrounding plaster, the house is 200 years old. We contacted Traditional Beams who explained their return procedure, the parcel was sent yesterday, my refund agreed and returned to my bank today. Outstanding service.
Hello James, Thank you for this great review, we really appreciate it. What lovely comments. I'm pleased to hear you really found our customer service outstanding. I'm very sorry your shelves wouldn't work with your wall. Thanks, Rebecca.
Excellent! The beam over the fireplace has transformed the look of our living room. Easy to put up with supplied fixings. Thanks you!
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. We are thrilled the beam has transformed the look of your room and it was easy to install.
The beam was delivered on time and was exactly as described and pictured on the website.

Installation was like hanging a picture.

Straightforward and simple with good instructions.

Many thanks.
Hello Josie,

We are so pleased you found the beam to be delivered on time, exactly as described and as easy to fit as hanging a picture. Thanks you for choosing Traditional Beams.
Good service, very pleased.
We are thrilled you are pleased with the service. Thanks for shopping with us.
Fantastic! Just what I wanted. Looks beautiful. From ordering to delivery fabulous service. Thank you!
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 16th April 2020 Traditional Beams 5 star review on 16th April 2020
Hello Katie, Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely reviews as well as some great photos. We are thrilled you are happy with the service we provided.
Professional and quick service. Very happy with items. Will definitely be using Traditional Beams again.
Hi Hannah, it's great to hear you are happy with your items, we would love to see you again. Thanks for shopping with us.
I am very happy with the Beam I choose I would truly recommend Traditional Beans very good quality and what I asked for.
Hello Donna, I am pleased you are happy with your oak beam. It's lovely to hear you would recommend us.
Really happy with the beam, exactly the character we were looking for. I would recommend doing as they say and letting it mellow in the room for a few weeks, the wood definitely opened up a bit more in front of the fire so saves you the grief of doing the sealing twice.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 16th April 2020
Hello Rob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review and a brilliant photo. The beam looks fab above your stove and is full of lovely character. I'm pleased you are happy.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 1,005 reviews