Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
I tried to cancel my order as I didn’t think it would arrive on time. However through a quick response via email, I was assured the product would arrive on Friday the 6th. It’s now Monday the 9th at 14:00 and still no sign.
Maybe it’s the courier, maybe it’s a Covid thing. Either way it doesn’t reflect well on Trade Paint Direct.
Paint tins arrived very dented contacted company zero response
Had to through tons away but elsewhare very poor company to deal with
Sadly not a good experience. Website did not indicate the item was out of stock, I had to contact trade paint because I had not received any communication or the order after 8 days. They advised it was out of stock and would be despatched when it arrived in stock. Another week passed- still no contact. Chased again- oh it was sent out, must have got lost, well send out again. Another week passed without any further contact, paint finally arrived- taking 3 weeks in total. Very poor overall experience.
Avoid this place they sell stock that they don’t have, they do t answer emails and are a complete waste of time
Way more expensive than retail price as you have to pay taxes. Wtf! Also delivery was slow and link to track items didn't work. Arrived in the end but won't be using this service again
Terrible company to buy from! They didn't keep me informed about when I should receive the goods (I needed them for a project and they where not that far away) and they then told me the courier company lost/damaged them and will send out replacements after I had contacted them to ask where my delivery was. I still haven't received my order 2 weeks now and its seems the courier company APC are just a bad. I know hundreds of people who work in the trade and I will warn them not to use this company and tell their customers to avoid trade paint too. If you need products on time do not not use this company.
I have just experienced the most unmitigated disaster with your company, When I was originally placing the order I called your number and asked how do I make sure that the delivery arrives on the day I require it as I was not getting to the worksite for a week. They told me to put the date I wanted it in the comments , which I did. On arrival at the worksite I saw a notice saying they were not able to deliver on the 31st of October. I immediately call your office and told them what had happened .They apologised but said they would get hold of the delivery company and have them deliver later that day.
No delivery Monday or even the next day Tuesday. I had three painters waiting on the paint and so have now lost about 4.5 working days, at a cost of £450, and I am sure you will not compensate me for the loss of income.
Order did not arrive in one piece, had to chase up with phone calls and email they took forever to reply back, they did not answer the phone,must have called 10 times, hopeless
still dont have the paint paid for on the 20/06/2018
i emailed to this effect. 6 of 8 tins delivered correctly. 2 tins delivered to neighbour in flat some distance away. he kindly brought down in 2 loads to us. £100 per tin paint!
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.65 based on 478 reviews