Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
Ordered decking oil from Trade Paint direct. Stated that the item was in stock online, but when the transaction was completed I had to contact them only to be told the item was not in stock and they would contact me if and when it was available. A requested refund was quickly actioned.
I ordered 10 litres each Dulux brilliant white and magnolia trade emulsion. The white was good (as would be expected). The magnolia was (in my opinion) old stock, it would have been akin to painting with rice pudding. I had to strain the entire 10 litres before starting. This despite being deliverd by road in the back of a van that in reality should have stirred the paint on route!
delivery bit slow and expensive not tried the paint yet but always had very good service from our local branch.
The product is fine But the postage is expensive.
I have not received any product yet so please ask me again latet
Product excellent, but it took several days longer than promised to arrive.
Slow delivery
It's ok, the prices are pretty good but not given the vat charge until you are about to pay. Waiting 5 days for paint is really a bit too much of a wait and I expect faster delivery for nearly 7 quid.
It's ok to use these guys on jobs further down the line but not for jobs your about to start.
Arrived in good time well packed. No damage to external [packaging. Unfortunately internal; tin severely dented and slight leakage means contents will have to be decanted into an airtight container for future use. Not fault of courier but must have been picked and packed as a damaged tin at source.
Great online price and very fast deliver.
The package arrived the contents were damaged due to unsuitable protection, only luck that there was no leakage.
I made the company aware but have had no acknowledgement from their online system.
Good price and well packaged. Only negative is delivery time - I ordered online on Sunday and got it the following Saturday. I understand that they state delivery is 3 to 5 days but normally when ordering online the goods come a lot earlier than stated.
I am continuously chasing for tracking number of my order Invoice # 100005747 for Order # 100006995 but receiving no response. Waiting for your soonest response.
Confusion over delivery date significantly affected my ability to manage my paint project. Painter was flexible however very inconvenient.
Hopefully will receive postage charges as agreed?
Thanks
Linda
Only complaint is that the tin has a big dent in the side, could have been better protected against clumsy handling, otherwise good.
Ordering ponderous. No answer on the phone number, email instead. Email went unanswered for four days, back on phone eventually got through. Product fine, ordering faster than advertised. Just need to work on communication, fine to deal with once contact made.
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.64 based on 309 reviews