Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
great product and service. I would definitely use this company again
Great service even during lockdown
I was very pleased with the supply of the paint and colour that I wanted, My only concern was that the cost of delivery was very expensive
Quick, efficient service. One can slightly dented as containing box had been dropped in transit.
All very good. Finding what I wanted was easy as was ordering. Item was delivered in a reasonable time. Very happy.
Arrived well packed good price happy with the service
Ordered two items kept informed under present circumstances delivery was very good recommend.
Customs and courier lost my shipment. Martin from Trade Paint set it right and communicated it professionally. Good service.
Service is good and timely
Quality products
Have just started my own business so the above is vital for me
Only thing I would say is would like to be able to speak to someone on the phone
Good Prices, Slow Delivery. Otherwise, does what it says on the tin. As long as you can wait several days, the price is pretty much better than anywhere.
Ordered a delivery which failed to arrive for some reason. Called the customer line and a replacement item was despatched immediately without issue.
Delivered on time,please check paint tins before packing as my tin had a huge dent but not split,all the box and packaging was in tack so in must have been dented before being boxed.
Responsive service, prices are realistic, pleasure to do business with.
Very happy with product and delivered as promised
Regards
Well packed and speedy delivery. Good service. Thank you
Happy
with my purchase. thanks.
Paint ordered was dleivered very fast. Paint had gone off and was unstirable, however a replacement can was delivered next day. Overall good service and would definitely use Trade Paint again.
Good service and very helpful. Sorted out a delivery issue with no questions or problem.
I was not impressed with the web site as I was unable to order on line.
However the swift response to my e-mail and ordering by phone was polite professional and quick. Very good
Great prices - however, if you are a guest you cannot track a parcel. Answer phone only for queries and the response to my email query merely replied with a copy of the invoice I already had. Pity the delivery was outside the 5 days quoted.
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.64 based on 309 reviews