Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
This company turned my order around very quickly. Unfortunately there was a picking error but to their credit this was addressed immediately with the correct ordered item being dispatched in good time.
Very happy with goods and service
Used the paint before, but had difficulty finding a supplier. Trade Paints had the right paint in the right size and it was delivered within a week.

Only slight negative was the paint tin was dented, but as it had not broken the seal on the lid the paint is fine.
They offered the best price I could find for the paint. Communication wasn’t the best I.e not informed of when the items had been posted. That would have mprived the experience as I couldn’t give the decorator a timeframe for arrival
Looks good nice velvety finish
I purchased Seasonite wood protector and was pleased to receive free delivery. Through to the current Covid situation the delivery did take the full 10 days to arrive, hence why have only given 4 stars. I have noted however previous comments commending delivery so would still recommend your company. I would certainly use your services in the future.
Many thanks
Quick delivery
4 stars only because it took so long to arrive
I Ordered Crown Paint that I had found difficult to source elsewhere.
I thought it was expensive especially when including the delivery cost but bought it anyway as I needed it to finish a job .
Arrived a bit later than suggested but understandable during the pandemic it was well packaged to prevent leakage and damage.
It was a convenient service and would possibly use them again .
Considering the climate with lockdown etc I can't fault the service. I was a little annoyed that the paint was showing as in stick but later found out it wasn't so it took a couple weeks to arrive but as said, everything is a little different from normal at the moment.
great product and service. I would definitely use this company again
Great service even during lockdown
I was very pleased with the supply of the paint and colour that I wanted, My only concern was that the cost of delivery was very expensive
Quick, efficient service. One can slightly dented as containing box had been dropped in transit.
All very good. Finding what I wanted was easy as was ordering. Item was delivered in a reasonable time. Very happy.
Arrived well packed good price happy with the service
Ordered two items kept informed under present circumstances delivery was very good recommend.
Customs and courier lost my shipment. Martin from Trade Paint set it right and communicated it professionally. Good service.
Service is good and timely
Quality products
Have just started my own business so the above is vital for me
Only thing I would say is would like to be able to speak to someone on the phone
Good Prices, Slow Delivery. Otherwise, does what it says on the tin. As long as you can wait several days, the price is pretty much better than anywhere.
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.65 based on 475 reviews