Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
Prompt and efficient ordering process and good delivery communications, however the tin was noticeably dented and this could not have occurred during delivery, it must have been packed that way. Whilst the large dent did not affect the liquid content and the can was not breached, it did lead to some disappointment; one would not buy, for example, a dented can of product from a supermarket shelf unless it was reduced in a 'damaged goods' basket. Are TPD's prices lower than the manufacturer's own because they buy stock with cosmetic damage?
Good service and delivery. Would have given 5 stars if we could have had tracking of the item.
Quick delivery of item. Easy to use website.
Took longer than I thought to be delivered but emails answered and was satisfied with the service. Thanks.
easy to do business; prompt delivery, well packed.
Staff very helpful
Quick and efficient purchase and delivery
I found what I was looking for and quick delivery
This company turned my order around very quickly. Unfortunately there was a picking error but to their credit this was addressed immediately with the correct ordered item being dispatched in good time.
Very happy with goods and service
Used the paint before, but had difficulty finding a supplier. Trade Paints had the right paint in the right size and it was delivered within a week. Only slight negative was the paint tin was dented, but as it had not broken the seal on the lid the paint is fine.
They offered the best price I could find for the paint. Communication wasn’t the best I.e not informed of when the items had been posted. That would have mprived the experience as I couldn’t give the decorator a timeframe for arrival
Looks good nice velvety finish
I purchased Seasonite wood protector and was pleased to receive free delivery. Through to the current Covid situation the delivery did take the full 10 days to arrive, hence why have only given 4 stars. I have noted however previous comments commending delivery so would still recommend your company. I would certainly use your services in the future. Many thanks
Quick delivery
4 stars only because it took so long to arrive
I Ordered Crown Paint that I had found difficult to source elsewhere. I thought it was expensive especially when including the delivery cost but bought it anyway as I needed it to finish a job . Arrived a bit later than suggested but understandable during the pandemic it was well packaged to prevent leakage and damage. It was a convenient service and would possibly use them again .
Considering the climate with lockdown etc I can't fault the service. I was a little annoyed that the paint was showing as in stick but later found out it wasn't so it took a couple weeks to arrive but as said, everything is a little different from normal at the moment.
great product and service. I would definitely use this company again
Great service even during lockdown
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.67 based on 543 reviews