Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
The paint arrived within 3 days which is acceptable. Unfortunately there was no delivery date on the invoice so that I could ensure that I was at home to receive the paint. In fact I was not at home and the delivery driver left the boxes in front of my side gate in full view of any people passing my house with the obvious risk of them being taken. Luckily my next door neighbour saw the boxes and took them in. In this day and age it cannot be beyond the wit of a delivery company to forward a delivery date and approx time, and even a tracking system?
Ordering was straightforward and delivery was made within the time advertised. One satisfied customer.
good quick delivery
Very good value and impressively quick next day delivery
Good service and delivery. Would have given 5 stars if we could have had tracking of the item.
Product as described and fast delivery. Extra bonus that Trade Paint Direct had a special offer on Owatrol, just as I needed it - cheaper than anywhere else I could see online. Thanks!
Quick delivery of item. Easy to use website.
Excellent service.
Quick delivery, excellent packaging. Would use again for products not available locally.
Excellent service, good price and speedy delivery for the product purchased.
Great company with an understanding of customer needs. Exceptional delivery service.
Good prices,very quick delivery,excellent setvice
Great service no problems at all and what I wanted at a great price.
Competitive prices, good availability and fast delivery. Thank you.
The website was very easy to use and the price of the product was very competitive. My order was dispatched quickly and the packaging was not excessive so less waste. I would definitely order from Trade paint again.
Great price for 'polytrol', free and prompt delivery on this product. Well happy!
Competively priced product and quick delivery.
Great service - quality product
Brilliant, ordered and delivered next day
Prompt excellent service