Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
Sorry can’t review as I still have not received my order
Sorry i haven’t received my delivery yet and no indication of when i will get my delivery.
I still have not received the paint yet despite receiving an email dated 03rd May to advise that my order was on its way. Order number
Lid not on paint tin properly so paint leaked all over the inside of the packaging
Hasn't arrived yet.
I purchased 1 tin of Absolute White Matt Dulux ... at 59.28 & end up charged for 3 ... whatever bank system u r using i ended in me being overcharged through ure banking System . Ure comments will be Welcome as Overall a Bad experience ... causing Huge stress when i feel vunerable over try to use on line banking !! Overcharged X 2 tins of paint ...answers please ... i did ring ure company & have beeb in dispute with my bank ever since . NOT HAPPY
Have not yet received my order after 7 days.
Swift delivery and well packaged. The problem is that the contents, a tin of Penetrating Oil Finish, was battered and indented. There was evidence of some minimal seepage, and when I start to use the product, I will have to decant the whole tin into another airtight container as there is no way I will be able to real the original tin. This must have been picked, and packaged as a damaged tin, and cannot be the fault of the couriers as the external packaging was intact and undamaged. Very disappointed in Trade Paint Direct despatching and selling out damaged tins which they must seen prior to despatch.
The paint I ordered must not have been in stock as it took so long to be delivered
Paint arrived through post with tins dented and leaking due to poor packaging. Delivery was not as quick as indicated,
well I bough this tin to paint an asbestos roof 15ft x 7ft and it states it covers 6m x 2m so why has it only covered 2/3 ??
A bit confused - have only received order confirmation from Rawlins. Then email from Paypal showing payment made (£86.89 + £6.00 postage & packaging, total gross payment made £92.89) but also stating No instructions made to merchant and Delivery method not specified. Phoned Rawlins to confirm order details and delivery instructions. Person I spoke to couldn't help but promised return call - 1 day later and no-one has called back.
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.64 based on 309 reviews