Trade Paint Direct Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Geoffrey Thorne
Verified Buyer
"I was not impressed with the web site as I was unable to order on line. However the swift response to my e-mail and ordering by phone was polite professional and quick. Very good"
Ayush Singh
Verified Buyer
"I am continuously chasing for tracking number of my order Invoice # 100005747 for Order # 100006995 but receiving no response. Waiting for your soonest response."
Steven Hatch
Verified Buyer
"A very professional service indeed"
"Great Paint good standard delivery as described"
Linda Comber
Verified Buyer
"Confusion over delivery date significantly affected my ability to manage my paint project. Painter was flexible however very inconvenient. Hopefully will receive postage charges as agreed? Thanks Linda"
Barrie Lee
Verified Buyer
"Like customers have come to expect these days Trade Paint are exceptional at what they do. The order I placed and quickly received was securely wrapped for postage."
"Great prices - however, if you are a guest you cannot track a parcel. Answer phone only for queries and the response to my email query merely replied with a copy of the invoice I already had. Pity the delivery was outside the 5 days quoted."
Antoinette McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish! Ordering very straight forward, great communication via email and very quick delivery to Ireland. Thank you very much Trade Paint Direct for a fantastic customer experience.."
Rob Atacks
Verified Buyer
"Good information over the phone, paint arrived very promptly, would use again."
Steve Voke
Verified Buyer
"very good prices and speedy delivery, all packaged really well, good communications regarding delivery times, havent used the product yet though"
Mr Jc Marlow
Verified Buyer
"very good and quick service. my order arrived very quickly"
Jill Smithies
Verified Buyer
"The paint did an amazing job! Covered up deep scratches on my composite door with very little effort. If I needed to, I would definitely buy this product again."
"Quick delivery, fair price"
"Always very quick delivery and excellent prices."
Phil Burandt
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the service provided, both polite and efficient. I would certainly use/ reccomend trade paint direct."
"Only complaint is that the tin has a big dent in the side, could have been better protected against clumsy handling, otherwise good."
EVELYN NOTMAN
Verified Buyer
"Great service an very good prices"
"Trade Paint Direct website offered a wide range of products at prices that matched or bettered most. Delivery was timely and well packaged."
"Ordering ponderous. No answer on the phone number, email instead. Email went unanswered for four days, back on phone eventually got through. Product fine, ordering faster than advertised. Just need to work on communication, fine to deal with once contact made."
Andrew Watters
Verified Buyer
"i emailed to this effect. 6 of 8 tins delivered correctly. 2 tins delivered to neighbour in flat some distance away. he kindly brought down in 2 loads to us. £100 per tin paint!"
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.30 based on 27 reviews