Trade Paint Direct Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
"Responsive service, prices are realistic, pleasure to do business with."
"Good price and quick delivery. Packaging was also excellent. Will use again"
"Fast Delivery."
"Very happy with product and delivered as promised Regards"
"Well packed and speedy delivery. Good service. Thank you"
"Very impressed with product selection together with fantastic delivery even for me here in France"
"Great service and a great competitive price."
"Good price, prompt delivery and really well packaged so that all the items arrived in perfect condition, What more can you ask for?"
"I had an old tin of paint from which I took the code number the chap from Trade paint advised me and we were able to get the correct match very good service would use again"
"Terrible company to buy from! They didn't keep me informed about when I should receive the goods (I needed them for a project and they where not that far away) and they then told me the courier company lost/damaged them and will send out replacements after I had contacted them to ask where my delivery was. I still haven't received my order 2 weeks now and its seems the courier company APC are just a bad. I know hundreds of people who work in the trade and I will warn them not to use this company and tell their customers to avoid trade paint too. If you need products on time do not not use this company."
"Excellent, prompt, efficient service."
"Very happy with the service, superb!!!"
"Happy with my purchase. thanks."
"Fantastic Service"
"Excellent to deal with even when I ordered the wrong colour!, contacted sales and they changed order with no hassle and I still got the paint on time"
"Safely packed, quick delivery and a very good price."
"Paint ordered was dleivered very fast. Paint had gone off and was unstirable, however a replacement can was delivered next day. Overall good service and would definitely use Trade Paint again."
"Best quality paint at best prices, easy to order and swift to deliver. Would highly recommend this supplier, and would use again. 10/10 Thank you John"
"Fast, efficient delivery using a reliable courier. Item exactly as described - and reasonably priced!"
"I have just experienced the most unmitigated disaster with your company, When I was originally placing the order I called your number and asked how do I make sure that the delivery arrives on the day I require it as I was not getting to the worksite for a week. They told me to put the date I wanted it in the comments , which I did. On arrival at the worksite I saw a notice saying they were not able to deliver on the 31st of October. I immediately call your office and told them what had happened .They apologised but said they would get hold of the delivery company and have them deliver later that day. No delivery Monday or even the next day Tuesday. I had three painters waiting on the paint and so have now lost about 4.5 working days, at a cost of £450, and I am sure you will not compensate me for the loss of income."
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.44 based on 85 reviews