Trade Paint Direct Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
"Excellent to deal with even when I ordered the wrong colour!, contacted sales and they changed order with no hassle and I still got the paint on time"
"Safely packed, quick delivery and a very good price."
"Paint ordered was dleivered very fast. Paint had gone off and was unstirable, however a replacement can was delivered next day. Overall good service and would definitely use Trade Paint again."
"Best quality paint at best prices, easy to order and swift to deliver. Would highly recommend this supplier, and would use again. 10/10 Thank you John"
"Fast, efficient delivery using a reliable courier. Item exactly as described - and reasonably priced!"
"I have just experienced the most unmitigated disaster with your company, When I was originally placing the order I called your number and asked how do I make sure that the delivery arrives on the day I require it as I was not getting to the worksite for a week. They told me to put the date I wanted it in the comments , which I did. On arrival at the worksite I saw a notice saying they were not able to deliver on the 31st of October. I immediately call your office and told them what had happened .They apologised but said they would get hold of the delivery company and have them deliver later that day. No delivery Monday or even the next day Tuesday. I had three painters waiting on the paint and so have now lost about 4.5 working days, at a cost of £450, and I am sure you will not compensate me for the loss of income."
"Cheap and quick"
"Good prices, professional service and quick delivery. Can’t ask for more."
"No problems and good communication."
"Very good service!"
"Quick delivery, good communication. Thank you."
"The paint I ordered must not have been in stock as it took so long to be delivered"
"Great service and great price, wouldn't hesitate to use them again"
"Having spent some time looking for a tinted Dulux trade paint at a reasonable price I discovered this company. Originally I ordered half the amount required for the job, worried that it may not arrive in time for the start or some other problem. Delivery was within 48 hours; the paint was exactly as ordered, well mixed and well packed. Ordered the remaining paint needed and had the same experience. Thank you. I will be using this firm from now on and recommending it to anyone needing quality paint at an unbeatable price."
"Paint was as expected and arrived in good time."
"I bought from TPD primarily because they stocked the paint I wanted and at a competitive price; however I will always buy from them in future just because the customer service was so good and delivery was better than I expected. I have already sent the website link to trade friends and will highly recommend them to others in future too. The website is simple and easy to use and I haven't been bombarded with annoying adverts."
"Paint arrived through post with tins dented and leaking due to poor packaging. Delivery was not as quick as indicated,"
"Good prices and customer service. Have used company previously and will use again in the future."
"Good price and well packaged. Only negative is delivery time - I ordered online on Sunday and got it the following Saturday. I understand that they state delivery is 3 to 5 days but normally when ordering online the goods come a lot earlier than stated."
"Rapid response for an email, and jeeeez the delivery said it would be 3-5 day and guess what? It came the day after!!! LOVE IT"
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.44 based on 71 reviews