Trade Paint Direct Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
"Quick delivery, good communication. Thank you."
"The paint I ordered must not have been in stock as it took so long to be delivered"
"Great service and great price, wouldn't hesitate to use them again"
"Having spent some time looking for a tinted Dulux trade paint at a reasonable price I discovered this company. Originally I ordered half the amount required for the job, worried that it may not arrive in time for the start or some other problem. Delivery was within 48 hours; the paint was exactly as ordered, well mixed and well packed. Ordered the remaining paint needed and had the same experience. Thank you. I will be using this firm from now on and recommending it to anyone needing quality paint at an unbeatable price."
"Paint was as expected and arrived in good time."
"I bought from TPD primarily because they stocked the paint I wanted and at a competitive price; however I will always buy from them in future just because the customer service was so good and delivery was better than I expected. I have already sent the website link to trade friends and will highly recommend them to others in future too. The website is simple and easy to use and I haven't been bombarded with annoying adverts."
"Paint arrived through post with tins dented and leaking due to poor packaging. Delivery was not as quick as indicated,"
"Good prices and customer service. Have used company previously and will use again in the future."
"Good price and well packaged. Only negative is delivery time - I ordered online on Sunday and got it the following Saturday. I understand that they state delivery is 3 to 5 days but normally when ordering online the goods come a lot earlier than stated."
"Rapid response for an email, and jeeeez the delivery said it would be 3-5 day and guess what? It came the day after!!! LOVE IT"
"As a retired Painter & Decorator needing to replace some worn out tools and having searched far and wide for filling knives that were as good as the set I first was given as an apprentice in 1955. I eventually found them at Trade Paint. I am now a happy bunny and would highly recommend this. firm Ray Swann"
"Excellent service and paint arrived exactly at time stated. Thank you!"
"Excellent price and delivery quick. Will definitely use again"
"My order arrived really quickly and the paint was better value than anywhere else."
"Good service quick delivery"
"Excellent price and very prompt delivery."
"Good service and prompt delivery"
"Super fast delivery and great price for the product!"
"Had the stock required and delivered in 3 days as contracted. Will use again"
"Quick delivery, well wrapped and price was v competitive. No issues whatsoever"
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.43 based on 61 reviews