Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

customer service
"Really helpful team who were quick to respond to what we needed with a quick turnaround. Products were great and arrived when expected with no issues."
"The Bianco Multi Function Clock was very nice and the end product was exactly as indicated in the advert. Would highly recommend Thank you very much."
"Delivered to a tight deadline and arrived on the date they/we specified."
"Quick responds, and quick delivery of products"
"Very attentive and great customer service, I would highly recommend this company. Product is of good quality."
"what was delivered was exactly as described"
"total merchandise was able to correct our order and get it sent out on a tight timeframe. we really appreciated that."
"The delivery of my order on time - tho' I was very disappointed when the first batch of samples and art work did not arrive, only to be told at first that they had been posted, then an email arrived to say 'they were out of stock'!! Eventually I received the samples, but never an initial sample of the art work"
"Good communication, quick turnaround and, most importantly, pleased with product!"
"Simple to use service with artwork AI template to really make the product your own."
"Reasonable in their dealings - fixed on their prices/not flexible in their pricing"
"Hi so far so good we have not had the delivery to date"
"Quick turnaround. A little pricey for this small quantity."
"Good communication"
"Prompt, efficient service and knowledgeable staff. Our logo looks great on the product ordered."
"Consistent contact, any issues or queries responded too quickly with a solution. Great product, and great approach from the team."
"Efficient, communicated every step of the process so I knew how the order was proceeding"
"A little bit difficult to setup the process at the beginning (due to various issues such as prepayment requirement & non-delivery to Greece) but now is running smoothly. Hope it continues like that."
"Total Merchandise was able to deliver a quality product for us under a tight deadline. We did find that the ordering process was quite complicated, and drawn out. We wish this could be done online."
"Total Merchandise are very good value for the price point. I've requested multiple different quotes and variations and they always come back pleasantly. Sunglasses and water bottles have both come back just as expected, very happy with the quality. Sometimes I think information gets lost on their backend email system, as I need to repeat requests and/or clarifications in emails. But for something super cheap, I accept this is part and parcel!"
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 1,293 reviews