Total Merchandise Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise
Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

As a first time buyer we are really impressed, great communication, extremely helpful, great quality products at great prices, will definetly use again, highly recommended.
Hi Laura - that's what we love to hear! Thanks for the great 5* review and we look forward to working with you again soon.
Good product, delivered quickly and would recommend them
Hello Keith, thanks for the excellent five-star review and recommendation!
I've ordered face masks with brand logo and I'm very happy with the result. The team was prompt in their response and helpful, the quality of the product was brilliant, and delivery was just in time (even though I has a really short lead time). Highly recommend!
Hi Liza, thank you for the wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with both your experience with us and your finished face masks. We hope to work with you again soon.
Very efficient service with fantastic communication from Beth.
Thank you for the amazing review, Jordan!
Really good service. Someone was allocated to help me with my order which really helped make the whole process simple.
Hi Michelle, thank you for the brilliant review!
The order was processed and completed very quickly and the standard of product was excellent, thank you Total Merchandise
Hi Rhodri, thanks for the brilliant review! We hope to work with you again soon.
I was working with Poppy. She was extremely helpful and responded to my emails very quickly. The badges we purchased were amazing and a great finish
Thank you for the excellent five-star review! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the badges and we will make sure your kind feedback is passed onto Poppy and the rest of the team.
From the start of the process to the end everyone was very helpful. Will not hesitate to use Total Merchandise again for any of my merchandise needs.
Hi Sarah, thank you for the excellent review! We look forward to working with you again soon.
Very professional service from initial enquiry to delivery.
Chloe was excellent with very prompt replies to any questions I had.
Would definitely recommend!
Hi Dave, thank you for the amazing review and recommendation. We're so pleased that you enjoyed our usual five-star service and we hope to work with you again soon.
Excellent Quality Tote Bags. Great Price and great service. Will use again without hesitation
Hi Ian, thank you for the brilliant review! We're so pleased you like the tote bags and we look forward to working with you again soon.
I ordered some customised water bottles for our youth football team. TM were great at helping to design the bottles and were able to represent our logo and colours accurately. We ordered with a tight deadline, and I was grateful for the on time delivery, and the excellent value service.
Total Merchandise 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Hi Damian, the bottles look great! Thank you for the excellent review and for sharing this image. We hope to work with you again soon.
Thanks to Totalmerchandise I achieved to complete the promotional Tote Bags artwork in time for my client. They have been absolutely friendly, professional, competitive in the price.
I will definitely use Totalmerchandise again for my next clients!
Stefano
Hi Stefano, thank you for the amazing review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our usual 5* customer service and products. We look forward to working with you on your next order.
10 out of 10. Easy to deal with. Great service. Quality product. Special mention to Elizabeth Burrows. Thank you. Would recommend. Tick.
Wow - what a fantastic review, Gavin! We will make sure your kind feedback is passed onto Elizabeth. We hope to work with you again soon.
I am extremely happy with my travel mugs ... they are awesome 🤩 I will be ordering more in different colours ☕️♥️
Total Merchandise 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Wow, Nicole - they look great! Thank you so much for the fanastic review and photo, and we look forward to working with you again soon.
Great customer service from Liz, all items arrived on time and were of good quality.
Thank you for the brilliant five-star review, Jag!
Excellent service with quick response to enquiries, visuals, proofs. Pleased with cups ordered. Thank you to all of the team
Thank you for the excellent review, Jacqui! We're so pleased you enjoyed our usual five-star customer service and we're delighted to hear that you're happy with your cups.
Helped me with a very quick turnaround on an order which arrived on time. It was well-packaged and really smart. My only thing would be that they are slightly too efficient and sent a lot of emails!
Hi Rebecca, thank you for the fantastic review and feedback! We're always looking at ways to improve our service so your feedback is much appreciated.
Ordered hoodies for our company. Fantastic quality and delivered quickly for xmas gifts!
Hi Daniel, thank you for the brilliant review! We're so glad you're happy with your hoodies and we hope the lucky recipients love them, too.
I am very happy with the service we have received from Total Merchandising. They were very patient with us and helped us with all of our enquiries. We were looking for a way to mail items to individual addresses and I was very happy to find out that it was possible. Items arrived in time and I very much liked the quality of the items. Everything from customer service to the quality of items was perfect. Thank you very much.
Hi Alay - wow, what a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service and products and that we could meet all of your needs. We hope to work with you again soon.
Very happy with products ordered (notebook and travel mug). They were thorough and more importantly there prices were clear unlike some companies out there.
Thank you for the excellent review, Jusna! We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service and you're happy with your notebooks and travel mugs.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.77 based on 1,592 reviews