Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Jackie
"We ordered some branded promotional mugs for our wedding fairs and they are lovely. Quick service and the mugs are high quality. There were a couple of breakages on delivery and we have been refunded for the damaged goods."
Lindsay
"Prompt responses, easy to deal with, quick turn around and great product, thank you, particularly to Jade."
"I love the bags and thank you for great service!"
"Great products and mostly quick responses from the team who were accommodating with changes."
Thanks for the review, we look forward to your next order!
"Great service from Sam and bags arrived promptly."
Thanks Helen, we hope to see you order again soon!
"Great selection at competitive prices. Amy is fantastic, always very professional and pro-active in her approach with me."
Hi Fran - thanks for your lovely review! We hope to work with you again soon.
"Products arrived very quickly and your prices were good value for money. The products also arrived in good condition."
Hi Aislinn - thanks for such a great review! We look forward to working with you again soon.
"Total Merchandise delivers - they deliver quality merchandise that matches the description of products that they advertise. My criticism would be that there are too many standard, template emails - I'd prefer more personal communications; however the service is always spot on."
Hi Miranda, Thanks for leaving us a review, we take all our feedback on board to try and bring you the best service possible!
"Total merchandise helped me out with a short notice request. The items went down really well and appreciate the help in sorting this"
Thanks for your review Caroline, we hope to see you order from us again soon!
"Thank you. We are very pleased with the branded pens we recently ordered from Total Merchandise and plan to order more items in the near future."
Thanks for your review Sarah. We look forward to working with you again soon.
"Very happy with the entire process, great service, communication and extremely pleased with the products received. Only negative was the quality of the boxes items received in, a little flimsy."
Pleased that you were happy with the products and service. We'll take a look at the packaging issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
"Overall I was happy with the products I ordered! I did find the quotation/setup process super old school though - definitely needs more digitalising and personability thrown in!"
"Kimberley at Total Merchandise has been very helpful and we look forward to working with them in the future."
"The order came quickly. The was a problem with the order but this was addressed and resolved quickly and professionally."
"We needed some personalised lanyards. Website had good information, we were able to contact them directly and get artwork and delivery was on time and exactly what we needed."
"fast response and good quality product. quick completion and delivery too"
"There is a good choice of merchandise and the order process is quick and easy."
"Stress balls were very good value for money and an excellent give away to people our charity supports."
"So far with sample its been good. Still waiting for my main delivery, so cant really comment on that as yet."
"From placing the order with a lovely lady called Leah who was very helpful, to delivery 5 days very quick and friendly service"
"Easy to order, quick communication and a wide range of products. I always go to Total Merchandise first for promotional goods."
"High standard of service throughout and good response rate to any queries."
"The t-shirts are exactly as I'd hoped. TM did a grand job. Not as easy to set up the initial images as some others (as I'm limited in the graphic formats I can produce), but once done they were quick and efficient, and very good value for money."
Thanks for your review Rory.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.75 based on 1,204 reviews