Total Merchandise Reviews

Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Excellent service. Will use again. Amy was very helpful
Thank you for the brilliant review!
Order placed in October - advised there was a delay - completely acceptable. Delivery date came and went - Chased to be advised it would be another month - Nobody had let me know, that second date has now passed and I have had to chase again for an update - Communication is not great!
Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We have passed this over to your account manager, Amy, who has been looking into this for you as a matter of urgency. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Exceptional service, great communication and efficient turnaround. Consistently good quality too.
Thank you for the amazing review, Charlotte.
Fantastic from browsing the website to receiving my goods. The website is easy to use, when you make an inquiry or place an order you are assigned an account manager who oversees your order with you, explains everything and ensures mistakes are not made. The goods I ordered are just what I expected. I will be ordering again in the near future.
Brilliant, that's what we love to hear! Thank you for the amazing review, Mandy! We look forward to working with you again on your next order.
Ordered a product after been recommended it’s on a 5 day turn around ! The product was delivered to the wrong address I chased this on the Monday and was told the order would be collected and redelivered to us in time for the show we needed the products for - they then delivered the product back to the wrong address leaving us with nothing to hand out at the show we had booked - yes I’ve been told the product is free when it arrives but that’s 4 days late and doesn’t help me at the show - very dissatisfied
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the issues you have experienced with the delivery of your stress balls. We've looked into this and can see that you have been in contact with your account manager, Isabelle, who has explained that there was a communication error between the courier and our suppliers when attempting to deliver your order. Due to the inconvenience caused, Isabelle has already arranged a full refund for you, which you have been informed about. We're very sorry for the problems that you have experienced and we do hope that you choose us as your promotional partner in the future so you can enjoy our usual five-star service. Kind regards, The Total Merchandise Team
Always a delight to work with. Efficient in response and communication. Always delivering on time and exactly what you've ordered.
Hello Rama, thank you for the excellent review! We're so pleased to hear that you choose us as your promotional partner time again and we look forward to working with you again soon.
Precise, efficient and timely delivery of our excellent recycled paper pencils. Thank you!
Hi Carol, thank you for the wonderful feedback!
Very quick service and helpful staff.
Thank you for the brilliant review, Ian!
Great service, quality product!
Thank you for the wonderful review, Wayne!
Excellent customer service - tote bags were good quality as promised
Thank you for the fantastic five-star review! We hope to work with you again soon.
I haven't seen the products purchased in person but I have seen pictures and I'm very pleased to say I'm impressed with how good they look. We've recently had a bad experience with another 'established' supplier but I've been pleasantly surprised to receive extremely quick and helpful assistance from the TotalMerchandise team whenever I've needed it which is greatly appreciated and has made a world of difference to the experience we've had with the company.
Hello Ben, thank you for the brilliant feedback! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the products as well as the experience you had with us. We hope you will choose us as your promotional partner again for any future orders.
loved the pens, customer service was very good and the delivery was extremely quick
Hi Lauren, thanks for the brilliant review!
This was our first time utilising the services of Total Merchandise. Based on the service provided we would certainly use them again and recommend them to others. Prompt, effective communication with a friendly approach was much appreciated and they achieved our requirements despite being placed under unrealistic expectations. Well done to all at Total Merchandise.
Fantastic, that's what we love to hear! Thank you for the amazing five-star feedback, we hope to work with you again soon.
Good communication throughout from Poppy & Liz. Straightforward ordering process and swift delivery
Hi Carey, thank you for the fantastic review! We hope to work with you again soon.
Excellent products and speedy delivery. Great customer service too.
Hi Rinku, thank you for leaving the brilliant review!
Brilliant - very fast customer service and delivery - 100% happy. Would def use again! Thank you.
Hi Kirstie, thank you for the excellent review! We look forward to working with you on any future orders.
Very good service and on time!
Thanks for the great review!
Always great.
Thanks for the fantastic feedback!
Great and fast communication, items always delivered on time with correct artwork.
Thank you for the amazing review, Aimee!
Nina was very helpful and ensured the bottles were delivered and designed within a tight timescale. The bottles were a huge hit and very high quality.
Hi Jordan, thank you for the brilliant review! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and you're happy with your bottles. We will make sure your five-star feedback is passed onto Nina and the rest of the team.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.78 based on 1,775 reviews