Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

"Fast, efficient service. Great product and delivered on time."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Prompt efficient user friendly service. Thank you."
"My students were really pleased with their new uniform."
"Our order of notebooks looks great and Holly was incredibly helpful throughout. Thanks team!"
"The soft toys were of very good quality and arrived on time. We were very happy with the service provided and this is the first time we have used Total Merchandise. We will definitely use them again as quick turn around also."
"Very quick, reliable and good quality. I will use them again."
"Great product, very helpful company and great service."
"Very patient & friendly service and understanding when needed. Very quick delivery, well packed and sealed at good price. Would recommend using Total Merchandise without doubt."
Thank you Stephen...highly appreciate your review and your custom!
"Quick and easy process, Beth was fab. Only comment is the polo shirts we got were not true to size. Will definitely use again in the future."
"Great quality products, fast turn around time from ordering to receiving. The customer care is fantastic. I dealt with Chloe for all my orders, she was extremely helpful very patient with me. I will continue to email her for all my future orders. Over great company and I highly recommend to others."
"Fast, efficient and reliable service. Much appreciated service."
"ease of speaking to staff when email communication was less clear. products good and dispatched when promised and it was easy to change a dispatch date due to being away on original date."
"The service I was provided by Total Merchandise was fantastic - the service was fast and everything arrived when it was meant t. The reply to any queries I had were answered quickly via email and this made everything a very easy process. I would definately use them again."
"Good product, helpful service"
"Total Merchandise provided great support and a great product for us to showcase our brand. Would most definitely use again and recommend contact with Chloe Chanday Sales Executive. Great Product (Water Bottle) and team. Highly Recommended! Thank You!"
"Great experience with Total Merchandise, we had quite a lot of redrafts for our design and they were really professional and patient with us. Great end produce and more importantly a great price too - highly recommended"
"Very helpful and informative every step of the order process, samples and proof provided to show what the end product would like. Very pleased with items and delivery process, delivery was on time as agreed. Excellent customer service and response time was exceptional for any queries that occurred."
"GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD SERVICE REASONABLE PRICE. WILL USE AGAIN"
"After some back and forth, the notebooks we ordered came out well."
"Beth was just so amazing to get these goods out to us in time for event, we didn't make it easy for her and our volumes were low but she did everything to help us. So impressed and happy with the products. Thanks so much"
Thank you Kristan...very kind, and we'll pass your comments onto Beth also.
Total Merchandise is rated 4.74 based on 889 reviews