Total Merchandise Reviews

customer service
Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Always fantastic service and good quality products!
Thanks for the excellent review, Sam!
Prompt attention and sharp prices. Found the team happy to help and promptly action any requests.
Hi Ewan, thank you for the brilliant review and we hope to work with you again soon.
Total Merchandise are always very prompt to respond to enquiries. Their range of products is great, and they have been really helpful when we have needed a quick turnaround on jobs. They are my go to supplied for promotional goods.
Hi Lucy, thank you for the amazing review. It's wonderful to hear that we're your first choice and you continuously enjoy our usual five-star service and products.
Found customer service very helpful. Products arrived quickly and well packaged
Hi Maria, thank you for the excellent review!
We are a re-seller so we need prompt response for our cleints, I have placed orders on a couple of occassions recently because I can always rely on the service and quaility of the goods I order for my clients. Customer service is 2nd to none especailly if I have Amy Gavin helping me, she is brilliant she is very quick to come back to me.
Hi Michele - thank you for the amazing review, we couldn't wish for a better review! We will make sure your kind feedback is passed onto Amy and the team.
We ordered pens for a recruitment event and couldn't be happier with the customer service and turnaround of the products. Great quality and outstanding service!
Hi Mark, wow what a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service and you're happy with the pens.
excellent turn around of the product and correspondence was excellent
Hi James - thank you for the brilliant review, we're so pleased to hear this and we hope to work with you again soon.
We were working to a strict time frame and Total Merchandise did exactly what they said they would. Excellent service.
Thank you for the brilliant review, David! We hope to work with you again soon.
The mugs were fantastic. Colouring was exactly as in the artwork sent over, and the quality of the finish was brilliant. The mugs are comfortable to hold with boiling hot water inside, and we had no trouble with lids leaking while drinking. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality corporate travel mug.
Hi Jess, wow what a wonderful review! We're so pleased you're happy with your travel mugs and we hope to work with you again soon.
Great service from Total Merchandise, good product at a very good price. Quick delivery and attentive customer service. Thanks.
Thank you for the excellent review, Catherine. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service and products.
Really easy to use, quick and helpful service and a really quick turnaround.
Thank you for the amazing review, Claire!
Good Service
Thank you for the great review, Sharon.
Superb customer service and excellent product at a great price I was very happy with the end result and the tote bag has been well received by all my customers
Wow, what a wonderful review Lee! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service and everyone likes the bags.
excellent service from Bekah throughout the process and excellent quality and price of product. Highly recommended
Hello Grant, thank you for the 5* review! We will make sure your review is passed onto Rebekah.
very fast with my order and great staff
Hi Jenny, thank you for the excellent review! It's great to hear you enjoyed our usual five-star service.
Really good service, professional and quick.
Hi Martyn, thank you for the brilliant review! We're so pleased you enjoyed our usual five-star service.
Good quality, rapid execution
Thank you for the great review, Nastya.
Very happy with Total Merchandise's communication and the end result.
Thanks for the 5* review, Fergal! We're so pleased you enjoyed our service and the finished product.
Excellent service & product - thanks to Abby for her patience
Hi Wayne, thank you for the excellent review! We will pass your thanks onto Abby and we hope to work with you again soon.
Excellent quality and great print!
Hi Nero, thank you for the wonderful review and for sharing this great picture!
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 1,477 reviews