Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

"Very quick service"
"Our water bottles look amazing and the ordering process and customer service was fantastic! Will happily use TM again!"
"Prompt and efficient service, Highly professional Staff, Their priority is ensuring customers are always 100% satisfied with every aspect of their service. Great Quality Products, Competitively Priced and Delivered On Schedule"
"We were looking for a specific product which you had, and you helped us through the process of customizing it, and sending us proofs at various stages The final product was delivered swiftly and exceeded our expectations"
"Very swift and efficient"
"Good Communications, great pricing and fast delivery"
"Friendly customer service. Quick response and very flexible in regards to delivery. Would definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues."
"Very easy to deal with, speedy and professional response. Item delivered within promised timeframe. Good quality product for the required need"
"Repeat order delivered on time and as promised."
"Order came in good time and as described"
"The whole thing was a simple process and Joanna was most helpful. We're really pleased with the quality of our merchandise and the printing on it too."
"Very responsive, item exactly what was ordered."
"Great service, communication and end product! Thank you very much!"
"I had a number of quotes that I was looking for that Total Merchandise were able to provide and advise of different options available within my budget. I was also on a tight timescale to receive these products, I was advised that the timescale could be met and this was the case, with one of the items even arriving earlier than expected."
"Very helpful with any questions, quick to respond to requests, good company to deal with.."
"Always happy with the service and help. Excellent. This is the third year I have ordered things for the charity. This year I ordered beanies with our logo etc embroidered on them. The one size does not fit all unfortunately! They are certainly all small adult size. Embroidery is very nice. Some of us watchkeepers have large heads and these Will certainly not fit!!"
"Easy to deal with. Merchandise arrived well within time scale. Only downside was that they had concerns with bold text print not printing correctly so we had to change our design slightly - but that is better than there being an issue with the print so overall impressed with this service."
"good service, prompt responses and updates."
"We are very happy with the level service received from Total Merchandise. I will use them again and would recommend their swift ordering process. Poppy was extremely helpful throughout."
"great product, printing quality excellent and very fast delivery"
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 624 reviews