Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

"I have used this company a few times now and I would throughly recommend them. The items I bought are excellent quality and the embroidery very food too."
"products we order were good quality"
"Good communication, we had a short deadline and the product was devlivered on time."
"Quality was excellent. Unfortunately we had a delivery issue, Total Merchandise though went out of their way to solve it. Would definitely use them again."
"As a returning customer I was delighted with their usual speed and efficiency. Would definitely use them again."
"Ace service and good aftercare follow up"
"Easy to design t-shirt and straightforward ordering process. One of the four t-shirts arrived faulty but my complaint was quickly dealt with and the replacement was sent the next day. Happy to use again."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable sales staff. The order was delivered quickly and is excellent quality. Competitively priced as well. Would use again."
"Great quality, quick service."
"The 450ml Stainless Steel Travel Tumblers and A5 Noir Notebooks were good. The finishing of these products were of high quality."
"Great service from Total Merchandise, as a new customer they quickly responded to my urgent inquiry and delivered good as expected. Great Team!"
"Jo helped me with every stage of the process. A lot of input for what must be a very small order for the company. Really helpful, cannot fault the customer service in any way. The product is excellent too. All in all a very good experience"
"Excellent service; staff were very attentive and efficient. All correspondence was responded to within hours; and delivery was speedy. Very happy customer! Would highly recommend."
"Helpful in responding to requests for artwork in the run up to an order for notebooks. very pleased with quality of final product, delivery and cost."
Pierre-Antoine
Verified Buyer
"Good merchandise"
"Poppy has been fantastic!! Very helpful and responsive when we have needed answers. Would absolutely recommend Total Merchandise!"
"Fantastic service, fast response and very fast delivery. Love my personalised water bottles. Overall excellent service and I will be using this company again."
"Great personalised service, very quick and easy to order. Most importantly, the product was exactly as it looked, good quality and delivered ahead of schedule. I would highly recommended for events, when you need assurance the product will arrive in time, with no chasing or checking needed. Thank you Total Merchandise"
"Fast service, delivered on time and all as expected! Very good value for money."
"Laura from Total Merchandise was extremely helpful in accommodating our requirements. The products were delivered within a short timescale and were good quality. We would definitely return as a customer. Thank you"
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 709 reviews