Total Merchandise Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

"Excellent product, very helpful staff, a hassle-free, speedy service!"
"I had some problems with my first order. The order was not delivered on the agreed date and the packaging the items were delivered in was flimsy and broken. Some of the bags enclosed were very crushed, I returned them and the were re-packed and re delivered in a better condition. The sales rep I dealt with did her best to accommodate me and eventually the problems were resolved."
Hi Patricia...really sorry to hear this. Sometimes we are very reliant, and are sometimes let down by delivery agents either not turning up or by delivering damaged consignments (or both). But, it's important that we hear about this because it allows us to put pressure on the suppliers who often ship the products on our behalf. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, and we really hope that we can get the chance to prove to you by way of a 2nd order that this was the exception, rather than the rule...as most deliveries arrive on time and undamaged.
Posted 1 hour ago
"Items arrived very quickly, however slightly disappointed with the quality of the pens we ordered. The ink doesn't write particularly well and ran out after a short period of time."
Hi, sorry about this...we have raised this with your client manager and somebody will be in contact with you shortly...
Posted 1 hour ago
"Amazing service and the price is great too. As a charity we wanted to have some products that looked good but didn't cost a fortune. The products we have received are top class and arrived exceptionally quickly. Thank you so much for the advice on colour-ways and fonts to maximize impact. We will certainly be using you again."
"First time users of Total Merchandise, friendly team, fast speedy service. will definitley be using you again. the whole order just seemed so stress free. Thanks for a great first time service experience."
"Great service, friendly staff, quick delivery. Thank you."
"My experience with Total Merchandise was fantastic from beginning to end. Laura has been an absolute star managing my orders through and confirming delivery with me. All the products I ordered were delivered quicker than I expected and are of great quality. Delighted with Total Merchandise and will definitely use again!"
Thanks Helen! Laura is almost part of the furniture and is loved by our clients. We'll pass on your kind words!
Posted 1 hour ago
"great and simple process nothing was a problem for the people i worked with Very happy"
"Very quick service, helpful staff and great quaility merchanise. very happy with service and products. will use again."
"Product was as described and arrived when estimated. Would buy from again. Great customer service"
"The service I received from the beginning to the end of the process was excellent. My order was processed speedily and very efficiently, with any queries I had regarding artwork, for example, being dealt with in a friendly and helpful manner. I am very pleased with the items I ordered and particularly impressed with our club logo on each of the products. Thanks again to all at Total Merchandising for a great job."
Thank you Christine . We really appreciate your custom!
"Fast and helpful support from beginning to end. We are very happy with how the product turned out."
"Goods were as described, my only criticism is that staff seemed under pressure to respond promptly rather than accurately to emails and on more than one occasion sent a 'standard' response rather than reading the email and answering the actual question I'd asked. Another issue was that some of the items were delivered on the wrong day; I was only ever going to be able to receive them on one specific day which was agreed!"
Thanks Derek for your very fair critique'. We are going to look at and discuss your points and findings internally. We do however also really appreciate and value both your business and time spent leaving valuable feedback.
"We had a communication problem regarding goods I ordered, I was told by yourselves that you had tried to contact me regarding the art work, I had not received this communication either by phone or email, which then compacted on the delivery not arriving on time for a large event. We still completed the order after the event but I think you need to be mindful that not everyone understands the different formats that are required for art work. Apart from that they goods arrived and are good quality."
Thanks for this Brun. And we agree with your final comment about the understanding of different formats for artwork - we'll be discussing this again with our front line sales staff in due course. Apologies that we didn't meet all of your expectations on this occasion but thank you for taking the time to leave us fair feedback, and of course for your custom.
"Very professional, helpful and provided product within a tight timescale. Would be our number one choice if wanting this type of product in the future."
"Relatively quick service, nice customer support (the people were very patient). The only thing I would say is you get a lot of emails between the point of order and the order confirmation, and invoicing. It can get a little confusing - perhaps make subject lines a bit clearer? I'm used to ordering online so I found it okay, but can imagine others might not! Thanks D"
Thanks David, that's a fair point.
"Speedy service, great support and help with fast delivery. And to top it all off the product looked fantastic."
"Lovely branded notebooks, great quality, more than expected given the cheap price. Recommended."
"Bit dissapointed that the order i placed for both mugs and golf balls were delayed due to lack of stock! and this info was not passed on until the order was raised? However! When the goods did come they were of good quality and as described on the website. The communication between Total Merchandise and myself was good in respect of getting the correct wording and placement on the goods, They also kept me informed of the new delivery schedule, in all i would use again but make allowance for delays."
Hi Ian, and thanks for your review. We are REALLY sorry we messed up on this occasion. As you say, there was an upstream issue with stock and we often aren't told of these by our suppliers until such time that we raise a new order with them. It's quite unusual for it to happen at all, but we are nevertheless extremely sorry that it happened to you.
"Excellent service and product was outstanding"
Total Merchandise is rated 4.74 based on 777 reviews