Total Merchandise Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

"I was impressed with speed of production & delivery. Area for improvement: getting the order set up. I had clearly specified colours and quantities of each item & had them confirmed when I received your quote but then needed to repeat the specs twice before the order was finally actioned."
"Fantastic customer service and fabulous high quality products. The 3 by 2 pop up sign looks amazing and very professional. A very quick turn around. Thank you."
"Very pleased with the result, I had problems initially because I do not have the computer skills to provide art work which you were asking for. However your staff provided the help that I needed. I would recommend your company or use you again."
That's great to hear, thank you Sandra!
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Staff were helpful, polite and friendly. Delivery as promised and the product (500ml water bottle) is excellent quality."
"Staff are always very helpful and quick to respond to queries. I have now ordered a number of branded items from Total Merchandise - all are of a high quality and have been delivered quickly. I am very happy with the service and will not hesitate to use TM again and to recommend them."
"Just days before a major event our client decided they wanted to give guests premium quality gifts with their logo foil embossed. We spoke to several providers, but no one could produce them within the timescale. However, when we talked to Total Merchandise they said 'yes we can!' Within 24 hrs the artwork was approved and the order was in progress - they also got a sample to us rapidly for the client. Delivery was exactly on time and the merchandise quality and embossing was excellent!"
"All went without a hitch, from quote to delivery, I will definitely use them again !"
"Just recived my order and as usual the quality is fabulous the service is first class 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐well recommend Mick (JUSTWESTIES)"
Brilliant, thanks Michael!
"High quality product, quick turnaround time, efficient communication with total merchandise team. Fantastic customer service by Tatiana. Thank you and I look forward to doing more business with you."
"Fast and competent!"
"Very fast service, great quality product, responsive customer service. Would definitely use again."
"I usually liaise with Robyn, who always responds quickly and is very helpful. We received an order of pens and I emailed to say I think we are short by three (although this was probably my mistake). The next day three pens arrived in the post, despite me getting back to Robyn to confirm whether by count was correct or not! Also the initial delivery of the pens were early, so again very pleased with the service and delivery time. Katie"
Thank you for this Katie, really appreciated. And we hope you're loving the pens?!
"The staff were excellent from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble and delivery was quick and efficient. Would definitely deal with this company again."
"I found Total Merchandise very helpful when placing my order and they were very quick to respond to any questions. Good customer service from this company."
"This was the first order I placed with your Company and I was not that impressed to be honest. You took a long time to proof the order and delivery was late, only just in time for the event. I had to chase the delivery several times which your printers sent to the wrong address."
"Fantastic service and products, highly recommend"
"Asked for international delivery on a last minute order. The product was exactly as specified, cheaper to produce than local suppliers quotes, and arrived well before the scheduled deadline. I will be happy to use this supplier again based on this first order through TM."
"Although to start the process it took a while as there was a slight misunderstanding. I just wanted to know the price of my order, how it will look and the lead time, but the girl that dealt with my order was complicating things a bit as she kept avoiding explaining me properly the whole process from order to completion - which was a bit confusing and frustrating to begin with! However, once my order was here - everything was fine! I would order again in the future if people won't be complicating thins so much, but just explain in easier steps what needs to be done! (I am saying this as a person who made such an order for the first time in their life - and it was crucial to get this right as the merchandise was needed for a show!)"
"Very efficient, speedy service. Merchandise of good quality."
"Our experience with Total Merchandise was very pleasant! I contacted Elizabeth two weeks before our event and she provided me with quotes, templates and all relative documents we needed very quickly and with her expertise we managed to get all merchandising material well in time. Her clear communication and advice has helped us to work efficiently and quickly and received exactly what we expected! Thank you again!"
Total Merchandise is rated 4.74 based on 853 reviews