Total Merchandise Reviews

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Click Here
customer service
Helen
"This is the first time that the Pulmonary Fibrosis Trust has used Total Merchandise. We were delighted with the service provided and the final product (print and production of lanyards for an event) were of good quality. As a UK based charity, our only negative comment is that Total Merchandise were not able to waive the VAT as we were not placing an order that was being shipped outside of the UK. We have asked for this to be re-considered in the future."
Ione
"The service received from Total Merchandise is always excellent. I love the instant quotes and the products are always great quality."
"Our members love the 12cm paw teddy bears. This lucky bear got travel to Harvard University!"
"I had great service from Hollie on my initial request I am dyslexic with mental health issues and not computer trained she walked me patiently through every step, she never made me feel silly just supported I was so grateful. Jade then took over my order giving me time, patience, communication and support. Excellent service from these two ladies with a vulnerable customer well done and I cant thank you enough."
Total Merchandise is rated 4.75 based on 1,369 reviews