Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Jackie
"We ordered some branded promotional mugs for our wedding fairs and they are lovely. Quick service and the mugs are high quality. There were a couple of breakages on delivery and we have been refunded for the damaged goods."
Lindsay
"Prompt responses, easy to deal with, quick turn around and great product, thank you, particularly to Jade."
"I love the bags and thank you for great service!"
"The communication with the team was very poor and messy. I ended up having to deal with 6 different people and having to request the same thing over and over with not much success. I had to amend the preview 5 times because of this lack of communication. I had to correct the delivery address twice, first they wrote a completely different address from the one I provided and then they forgot to put my name on the delivery address. I also had to correct the final price of the command as 1) they charged me for 150 t-shirts instead of 50 t-shirts as I requested and 2) they were charging VAT on a product that is meant to be VAT free. A command of 50 simple t-shirts took over a month. Overall, I am very unsatisfied with the professionalism of the team. I had to constantly be on top of things that weren't part of my job."
"The mugs we ordered arrived in a different size from the agreed proofs making our logo look way too small and a bit silly."
Total Merchandise is rated 4.75 based on 1,196 reviews