Tools-paint.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com

About Tools-paint.com: The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Samantha P
"Paint, quality and deliver as expected from the website, would use again"
Roger G
"Good service and good price for quality paint"
Michael O
"Excellent choice of colours. I am restoring a Wickham Trolley at Elsecar Heritage Railway and the coach paint is ideal."
"Excellent service, with delivery of mixed paint before the weekend as requested"
"Very good service my cupboard paint was fantastic and arrived very well packaged and quick would highly recommend this company many thanks xx"
"We purchased the anti slip yellow paint to repair damage to the coating on a rear step of a mercedes sprinter. 3 coats to build it up and it looked like new."
"Good costumer service fast delivery thank you."
"Excellent service and very prompt supply of paint in non-stock colour."
"They communicated in a very helpful way when there was a problem with my payment and delivered very promptly as soon as the payment went through."
"The company were brilliant , I needed the paint while my parents were away and needed it as soon as possible, they got it delivered for the following day . I would recommend them to anyone"
"Excellent service and first class items"
"keenly priced and delivered very quickly, will buy from them again."
"Can't fault the service - fast delivery and fantastically well packed."
"Did exactly what it says on the tin 😁 I ordered, they delivered within an acceptable time frame, everyone's happy 👍"
"The goods were delivered quickly and just when promised."
"I ordered 3M Scotch-Brite Handpads to burnish some carbon steel, I was pleasantly suprised with the mirror finish I got."
"Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Excellent quality."
"Fast and efficient service. Would highly recommend."
"Bought some cupboard paint at a massively reduced price compared to the big internet companies. Packaged well and arrived promptly. Kitchen cupboards now transformed :)"
"Very pleased with fast service. They also stock things not easily available. We bought a great paint that covers laminate surfaces without needing a primer. Pleased we found them online."
"Good prices. Prompt delivery. All good."
"The service was excellent and delivered on time"
"Excellent service , great products, very helpful, I received a phone call re my order letting me know the item was going out of production and would I still like to place order . Superb customer service"
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.73 based on 674 reviews