Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook, ,

I was very pleased with the product and price which I know very well. Notification and delivery was also good as well.
great service good communication with sale rep
Great paint, delivered promptly and securely
I was after a rare colour of paint. They sorted out my needs within a few days inc delivery. Price was fair customer assistant was nice in the phone.
Excellent prices
Always use Tools-Paint, great service and price
Great range of products at excellent prices. I sought out a lower cost alternative to a premium brand version in a similar colour which was a more more than I could afford.. these guys were great. Equally good product nearly half the price.
Always excellent service from Tools-paint
Excellent service from start to finish!
very good
Excellent service and value for money. Recommended and will use again.
Easy purchase and prompt delivery did exactly what it said on the tin
Very happy with the match on a colour discontinued by Dulux
Arrived in good time and well packed. Colour a good match with original paint.
A fantastic customer experience! I had done my research into Hammerite paint but I was given further advice for carrying out my project which really made all the difference.
Excellent products at great prices, with quick despatch and delivery.
Excellent service. Paint arrived promptly a d was exactly what we wanted
Always a top class service, thoroughly recommended.
I have a couple of classic cars, and I bought Galvafroid to keep the rust at bay on one of them, and the classic car restorer reported that there was only just enough for the repairs he did. Now that I am looking to use Galvafroid again for further rust treatment I contacted Tools-Paint to find out how long any left-overs would remain usable if I bought a larger quantity. Their reply with advice was very quick and very helpful. I have noted this and will happily buy from them again when necessary.
Order quickly dispatched. Ordered roll of clear plastic sheet suitable for separating rooms, dust cover during decorating, plastering etc. Decent thickness but doubt you could drive over it.
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.75 based on 817 reviews