Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook, ,

Great product, highly recommend
Excellent advice and super quick delivery
Great product, great service. One happy customer who will have no hesitation in going back again.
I had a problem with paint tins that were damaged in transit. It was easy to deal with the team to get a replacement tin. I did not need to return the damaged tin, it would have been difficult anyway due to the broken lid.
Good morning Simon, Thank you for taking the trouble to review us. I am sorry that the original delivery was damaged, obviously as soon as we put a parcel in the hands of a carrier we have no control of it in terms of accidental damage. The carriers we use are on the whole excellent, but accidents do happen. I am glad you were happy with the replacement and hope that this will not put you off from using us again. The team at tools-paint.com
brilliant product very pleased with the product
Good products and prices, well packaged
Very helpful on the phone and then a prompt delivery
So easy to order. Well packed and quick delivery
Hi - I bought various items which came delivered. They phoned as one item was unavailable and offered a replacement which was great. And now I have lovely walls - also in the colours of paint I wanted, which I was finding hard to buy online but it was available here!! So all good!!
The customer service from this company was amazing. I ordered the incorrect product for the job I was about to carry out and received a phone call advising me accordingly. The correct product was received shortly and am pleased to say that I would have no hesitation in recommending this company and its products.
Excellent website. Easy to find the product of choice. Smooth payment process. Fast delivery. I recommend this company to everyone.
Really fast delivery and a good price for authentic products.
Excellent company and service. This is the third time I have ordered from them (a Cuprinol colour which is no longer available). The price is reasonable and the service is excellent, with good communication. I am very happy to recommend Tools-paint.com.
Excellent service all round. Have used them several times now and have been very pleased with the service. Recommended
Simple on-line process paint arrived on time.
Great online service and paint was received when expected
Excellent advice on the phone prior to ordering, excellent communication in terms of dispatch, item well packed, all at a great price. I would recommend to all.
Very helpful on the telephone, able to answer all my questions knowledgeably. Products arrived quickly and efficiently.
Great service and price .shall use again
Good price and quick delivery, spot on service👍🏼😁
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.79 based on 997 reviews