Tools-paint.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com

About Tools-paint.com: The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

"Great paint, great price and quick delivery. Will be ordering more in the near future."
"Very good site and prompt service, item delivered on time."
"Hi, it was a very quick and easy to find the item I needed. Delivery came earlier than expected. Thank you and look forward to order again. Mihai"
"Good range, good advice, smooth process throughout, accurate mixing to colour palette. Pretty quick to deliver - well packed, excellent comms."
"prompt service, great prices and nice to talk to!"
"My paint arrived very quickly, was well packaged and the perfect colour shade. Thank you!"
"Thank you for a very fast service"
"Ordered 2 2.5 Dulux solid emultion paint,, cheaper than most places, re ordered another 2 to finish decorating. Paint arrived quickly, and VERY well packed."
"delivered well on time and at a reasonable cost"
"The colour paint I needed was not sold in the shops anymore and Tools-paint mixed it for me which was the exact match to the paint in my kitchen. Very pleased, would use again."
"Excellent Price, Service and delivery time, Many Thanks."
"I have used this company several times for supplying Rustoleum products, I have had a very satisfactory service on all occasions, the product being well packed and dispatched promptly."
"Very good customer service, thanks."
"I ordered some paint for my work, at a very fair price. Even though it was a bit near the Xmas holiday the paint arrived in a reasonable time and in good order, it was very well packed. I would have no problem dealing with this company again."
"Great to see a smaller independent retailer taking on the larger company and considerably beating them on price. Service was excellent, responding quickly to a query. They will be my first choice as and when I next require paints or tools. Malcolm Young"
"Had exactly what I wanted, sent it speedily and well-packaged, and all for a great price. I wouldn’t use anyone else."
"Able to purchase paint I couldn’t get locally and within 4 days delivered - Thank uou"
"Excellent service and an excellent product"
Jacqueline T
Verified Buyer
"This paint makes no mess at all! Used it in the past but unable to purchase "flat packed emulsion" anywhere locally. Searched online and all other outlets were more expensive. Delivery was on time. Would definitely use this company again."
"We were looking for a paint colour which had not been available for a few years and after much searching found it at Tools-paint.com for a very reasonable price. It was delivered promptly and is a perfect match to the original paint. Excellent service."
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.70 based on 475 reviews