Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Great service and a good price, would highly recommend
Cheap. Goods arrived on schedule
I brought a pair of +1.5 safety glasses they are excellent the price from tools-paint was good and the item was delivered before the expected date I will use this company again for sure.
They have a huge range of paint products which is much more cheaper than elsewhere. Received my order without any damages. Customer service also excellent. Definitely using them again. Recommended.
Delivered promptly and packaged well
Tools-Paint had by far the best price on the paint I was looking for and they were friendly and helpful in dealing with my enquiry. The order arrived within a few days, well packaged and exactly as described. I would definitely buy from them again. Thanks!
item not delivered, emails ignored. Very disappointing. Won’t trust or use them again
Fast delivery great items user friendly website would recommend. Thank you
excellent service, will use again and also recommend to others
Excellent service with excellent products.
Prompt delivery. Best price we could find. Will be returning for future purchases.
Excellent service and prices. Fast delivery. Will use again for all paint requirements. Recommended.
Excellent service, item arrived very quickly and at a good price.
Easy to order, rapid delivery, all very efficient!
Good selection. Reasonable prices. Easy ordering. Prompt updates. Swift delivery. That's all we wanted.
Quality product at a price that I could not match anywhere else on line or in store.
Firstly I was sent a paint that looks nothing like the colour on the tin, And I mean it did not even look remotely close, I spend my time wrapping the tins back up nicely and returning them. I sent it next working day with signature their end. I’ve emailed 3 times since asking for my refund and a reply by email and I’ve had nothing. The order was £56 so why ignore my emails ? Appalling!!
I would like to apologise for our lack of communication. Your refund was processed immediately we received the goods back and you should have had a confirmation email at the same time but this was not sent. You would also have got an email from PayPal confirming the refund but this may have gone to your junk folder. With regard to the colour, you ordered a factory made cupboard paint so of course we have no control over either the colour of the paint or the label.
The paint did not match. The advert shows a different paint to the one sold. I asked for a refund and was to,d to contact dulux. I have contacted trade standards as the advert is a different paint to the one I received. Waste if money.
We're sorry the paint was not to your satisfaction but the advert shows precisely what was delivered. Not only does the picture show a mixing base tin but also we state in writing that the colour will be mixed by us, because this is the only way customers can still get this colour since Dulux stopped producing it in their factory. We even state 'we do not recommend this if finishing a job that was started from a Timeless labelled tin'. Dulux require us to refer all complaints about colour to them because they want to take care of refunds as part of the Dulux Promise guarantee. These paints, although mixed by us, are produced on Dulux bases, with Dulux colourants, on a Dulux machine, which is checked and serviced by Dulux engineers to ensure it is as close as possible to the original factory batches. However, no paint company will recommend 'spot repairs', especially if the paint has been on the wall for some time, because there is always a chance that the colour will not be a perfect match.
Competitive price, straightforward process and delivered on time.
Extremely efficient service. Well laid out website makes ordering very easy. Parcels arrived within 48 hours and were well packaged and labelled. Highly recommended.
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.73 based on 706 reviews