Tools-paint.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com

About Tools-paint.com: The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

"Fantastic price on what i needed, really quick delivery ,definitely be using again ."
"delivered what i wanted when i wanted it"
".........."
"Excellent company for all your decorating needs. Fast delivery and very competitive prices on everything, 5 star rating!!"
"Excellent service,satisfactory delivery time, right product at reasonable price."
"I located with ease the exact colour I had been looking for and received prompt delivery of the paint in question"
"best price i could find for online the paint product i wanted. great service and speedy delivery despite being a custom mixed colour."
"Bought Cuprinol Garden Shades in the yellow I was looking for at really excellent price. Good company and happy to use them again."
"Speedy postage and service. Invoice included in the delivery which should be easy (certainly easier for me) a but a lot of other companies can't be bothered to do, Tools Pain can. Full marks."
"fast delevery and correct colour"
"Great price and delivered on time"
"Had everything i needed as a professional or DIY decorator, the choice and price are first class and i have used lots of depots and centres, will use again"
"Excellent service received my order in very quick time many thanks will deal with again"
Aleksandra K
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the service and the wide range of products. I could not find the shade that I bought from this website almost anywhere else!! Great price too!"
"Very efficient service - completely hassle free and the paint arrived very quickly."
"Very dependable and high quality items. All good."
"Glad it came last night,its own taken 12 days to come thank you"
We can only apologise it took that long. It left us within 24 hours but the first carrier couldn't find your address, eventually sent it back to us, so we resent it using a different carrier. Sorry.
"Paint ordered and arrived with in the week.😊👍"
"Received the goods very quickly very pleased with the service and the quality of goods mr Hall"
"Good communication and quick delivery"
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.71 based on 498 reviews