Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Spot on mix to code Rustoleum again thanks
Excellent price for good quality roller cages and fast delivery. Will definitely use again in the future.
This is the first time ordering from Tools-Paint.com. But I am really pleased with the service and prompt delivery. I'm extremely happy with the paint colour. Have not used it yet, but exactly what I was looking for. Will certainly use this company again.
Polite, efficient & helpful staff. Gave me a discount on my second order when quantities ordered were bigger.
good quality paint, quick drying, fine brush finish obtained on a motorcycle frame and parts, excellent packaging, fast postage,will re-order when required
My order was delivered exactly when they said and the paint tins were well wrapped and packaged. Thank you for an efficient service.
excellent service, website easy to navigate. found everything i needed, all arrived quickly
Items arrived on time and as requested. Thank you.
This paint gives a great coverage. We did 2 coats of pale grey on our kitchen cupboards and the finish is absolutely perfect. They look like new cupboards.
I order some specialist paint galvatron which can be very expensive but I need it for my anchor on my yacht. Tools-paint had the product at a good price only grumble was the delivery cost to the Isle of Wight anybody would think we are the other side of the world!!!! Other than that good service.
The original Galvafroid has an excellent reputation but beware of cheap imitations! Unfortunately ParcelForce levies a surcharge on Isle of Wight postcodes so this is out of our control. Sorry.
First time I have used the company and was impressed by price and prompt delivery. Will certainly use them again.
Great advice, really helpful and most competitive prices online. Highly recommend Tools-paint.com
Good website so it's easy to find the right product. Arrived on time and well packaged. Good service too; highly recommended!
Excellent service, goods well packaged and I will definitely use again
The order was very quickly dealt with. I wonder why Holly Green is not on the sample card at the shop.
Really happy with the service. My tile paint came as described, very quick and very very well packaged.
Bought paint that I couldn't find anywhere else at such a good price, excellent service fast delivery, really good value for money
i had a quick response and delivery of paint i ordered it was well packed and cannot fault anything kind regards G. McMurdo
Good quality item, good price and had what I specifically wanted. Company communicated well and delivery came on time.
Very quick to send out paint I ordered. And helpful .
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.74 based on 748 reviews