Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook, ,

Very competitive pricing. Excellent delivery timing.
Ordered my paint from then and delivered quicker then estimated and very well packaged. Paint was a perfect colour! Exactly what I ordered.
Very good service
I order some specialist paint galvatron which can be very expensive but I need it for my anchor on my yacht. Tools-paint had the product at a good price only grumble was the delivery cost to the Isle of Wight anybody would think we are the other side of the world!!!! Other than that good service.
The original Galvafroid has an excellent reputation but beware of cheap imitations! Unfortunately ParcelForce levies a surcharge on Isle of Wight postcodes so this is out of our control. Sorry.
i had a quick response and delivery of paint i ordered
it was well packed and cannot fault anything
kind regards
G. McMurdo
Good quality item, good price and had what I specifically wanted. Company communicated well and delivery came on time.
Very quick to send out paint I ordered. And helpful .
they where very helpful when i rang and very pleasant i would use again if need be
suppliers of Tekaloid an excellent easy to use coach paint
Good product, delivered quickly. Packaging needs to be strengthened to resist Parcel Force treatment. Paint tin arrived "D" shaped.
Good quality product paying for postage was a bit of a bummer nearly didn't order it but I had to as I broke a friend's putty knife and this was the only one like it I could find
Product just as described. Fare price. Delivery a bit slow but ok. Will use again.
Follow-up: Since posting my review Scott from tools-paint called and offered some very helpful advice about returns. More than happy to rescind my earlier comments and refer any future would-be complainants to contact them by phone. Very polite, helpful and understanding.

---

Purchased from the site and accidently Purchased a product from the site that turned out to not be what I thought. My fault entirely but I got in touch a few times to enquire about refund/exchange and have heard nothing back.

Also, the tin of paint was shipped without any other packaging - which is fine and I can see the efficiency and cost saving implication. However, the tin has been kicked to high heaven in transit, dinted and misshapen.
Good range of tools, quick delivery.
Goods turned up fairly fast and as described, at a reasonable price (although I think courier may have dropped the parcel as the tin of paint I had was fairly badly dented - ok though)
Prompt delivery
Very pleased with products, exactly what I wanted
Good service, but the delivery be faster.
I haven't had a chance to use it yet, remind me what I purchased from you.
No complaints- right product arrived in a timely way!
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.75 based on 858 reviews