Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Very quick to send out paint I ordered. And helpful .
they where very helpful when i rang and very pleasant i would use again if need be
suppliers of Tekaloid an excellent easy to use coach paint
Good product, delivered quickly. Packaging needs to be strengthened to resist Parcel Force treatment. Paint tin arrived "D" shaped.
Good quality product paying for postage was a bit of a bummer nearly didn't order it but I had to as I broke a friend's putty knife and this was the only one like it I could find
Product just as described. Fare price. Delivery a bit slow but ok. Will use again.
Follow-up: Since posting my review Scott from tools-paint called and offered some very helpful advice about returns. More than happy to rescind my earlier comments and refer any future would-be complainants to contact them by phone. Very polite, helpful and understanding. --- Purchased from the site and accidently Purchased a product from the site that turned out to not be what I thought. My fault entirely but I got in touch a few times to enquire about refund/exchange and have heard nothing back. Also, the tin of paint was shipped without any other packaging - which is fine and I can see the efficiency and cost saving implication. However, the tin has been kicked to high heaven in transit, dinted and misshapen.
Good range of tools, quick delivery.
Goods turned up fairly fast and as described, at a reasonable price (although I think courier may have dropped the parcel as the tin of paint I had was fairly badly dented - ok though)
Prompt delivery
Very pleased with products, exactly what I wanted
Good service, but the delivery be faster.
I haven't had a chance to use it yet, remind me what I purchased from you.
No complaints- right product arrived in a timely way!
Good products. Delivered when stated can’t fault customer service
Good price for product and order was received in good time. Slightly disappointed by delivery charge amount but still cheaper overall than most competitors. Product good too and does as expected.
delivered what i wanted when i wanted it
The order was dealt with quickly and arrived well within the timeframe of what I expected.
Very good customer service, thanks.
I got what I ordered in a reasonable time
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.73 based on 729 reviews