Tools-paint.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com

About Tools-paint.com: The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Samantha P
"Paint, quality and deliver as expected from the website, would use again"
Roger G
"Good service and good price for quality paint"
Michael O
"Excellent choice of colours. I am restoring a Wickham Trolley at Elsecar Heritage Railway and the coach paint is ideal."
"Good product, delivered quickly. Packaging needs to be strengthened to resist Parcel Force treatment. Paint tin arrived "D" shaped."
"Good quality product paying for postage was a bit of a bummer nearly didn't order it but I had to as I broke a friend's putty knife and this was the only one like it I could find"
"Product just as described. Fare price. Delivery a bit slow but ok. Will use again."
"Follow-up: Since posting my review Scott from tools-paint called and offered some very helpful advice about returns. More than happy to rescind my earlier comments and refer any future would-be complainants to contact them by phone. Very polite, helpful and understanding. --- Purchased from the site and accidently Purchased a product from the site that turned out to not be what I thought. My fault entirely but I got in touch a few times to enquire about refund/exchange and have heard nothing back. Also, the tin of paint was shipped without any other packaging - which is fine and I can see the efficiency and cost saving implication. However, the tin has been kicked to high heaven in transit, dinted and misshapen."
"Good range of tools, quick delivery."
"Goods turned up fairly fast and as described, at a reasonable price (although I think courier may have dropped the parcel as the tin of paint I had was fairly badly dented - ok though)"
"Prompt delivery"
"Very pleased with products, exactly what I wanted"
"Good service, but the delivery be faster."
"I haven't had a chance to use it yet, remind me what I purchased from you."
"No complaints- right product arrived in a timely way!"
"Good products. Delivered when stated can’t fault customer service"
"Good price for product and order was received in good time. Slightly disappointed by delivery charge amount but still cheaper overall than most competitors. Product good too and does as expected."
"delivered what i wanted when i wanted it"
"The order was dealt with quickly and arrived well within the timeframe of what I expected."
"Very good customer service, thanks."
"I got what I ordered in a reasonable time"
"good service and price"
"Fast efficient service"
"Helpful on phone, quality products and quick delivery."
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.73 based on 674 reviews