Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook, ,

Excellent company and price. Would use again.
Bought some Ardenbright paint and base coat. It wasn't in stock so they had to order it in but it still arrived 5 days after I placed the order. It was also at least 15% cheaper than from any of the other stockists I checked (which was quite a few). Will definitely use again.
Great company items turned up very quick highly recommended.
Could not find the colour anywhere else.great service,arrived within a few days of ordering.
Did exactly as promised
Great prices and speedy delivery
Good seller shame about the courier, no delivery notification and no option to book a redelivery - had to collect from depot.
We are really sorry that the service you received failed to meet your expectations. We choose our carriers very carefully and they have performed exceptionally well in current Covid circumstances. I have looked into your order, dispatch and delivery details and it would appear that your contact telephone number "may" have been omitted at the time order and as a result the carrier was unable to contact you at the time of the original delivery attempt. I hope that this goes some way to explaining the short-fall in the service which was provided. Please accept our sincere apologies, I hope that this does not detract from you giving us a further try in the near future. Thank you for your feedback, comments and spirit in which they were received.
Good price, Good quality product and excellent delivery service
good ,no delays or problems
Delivered promptly and well packaged. Will definitely order from them again.
From order to delivery faultless👍👍
Simple to order. Fast & Safe Delivery. Perfect Product
Had Mirka product not available elsewhere. Good prices, very reasonable and transparent delivery charges. Easy to order and was delivered quickly. Recommended
Great deal, speedy delivery. Thank you.
Perfect service, on time delivery. Will use again.
Brilliant service - fast delivery and the Dulux paint colour I ordered to be mixed was perfect. Great quality product at a very competitive price.
Brilliant advice from their sales team, great product and price and quick delivery. Thanks again guys!
Would reccomend!
I needed particular brand and colour of wood stain which I could not obtain from anyone except Tools-paint. I called Scott got excellent advice and the stain I needed at a competitive price and quickly. Excellent service and my job done. Recommended.
Good quality paint delivered to my door. Highly recommended*****
Great company to deal with
Paint arrived quick, well packaged and good colour match
Would use again thank you.
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.75 based on 858 reviews