Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook, ,

Good service and a good price,
My go-to paint supplier since the first lockdown. Discovered them while hunting for fence paint. Could supply exactly what I was looking for at a competitive price when it was out of stock everywhere else. Fast efficient service. Have recommended them to my friends.
Great selection of paints and at good prices. I ordered 2 tins of paint because it was cheaper than anywhere else and it arrived quicker than expected. I will use Tools-Paint again and would recommend.
Excellent company and price. Would use again.
Bought some Ardenbright paint and base coat. It wasn't in stock so they had to order it in but it still arrived 5 days after I placed the order. It was also at least 15% cheaper than from any of the other stockists I checked (which was quite a few). Will definitely use again.
Great company items turned up very quick highly recommended.
Could not find the colour anywhere else.great service,arrived within a few days of ordering.
Did exactly as promised
Great prices and speedy delivery
Good price, Good quality product and excellent delivery service
good ,no delays or problems
Delivered promptly and well packaged. Will definitely order from them again.
From order to delivery faultless👍👍
Simple to order. Fast & Safe Delivery. Perfect Product
Had Mirka product not available elsewhere. Good prices, very reasonable and transparent delivery charges. Easy to order and was delivered quickly. Recommended
Great deal, speedy delivery. Thank you.
Perfect service, on time delivery. Will use again.
Brilliant service - fast delivery and the Dulux paint colour I ordered to be mixed was perfect. Great quality product at a very competitive price.
Brilliant advice from their sales team, great product and price and quick delivery. Thanks again guys!
Would reccomend!
I needed particular brand and colour of wood stain which I could not obtain from anyone except Tools-paint. I called Scott got excellent advice and the stain I needed at a competitive price and quickly. Excellent service and my job done. Recommended.
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.75 based on 861 reviews