Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Excellent, fast speedy service.
GOOD PRICES AND SPEEDY DELIVERY
My paint was delivered quickly and was well wrapped
Excellent service,thanks
Paint Recieved well packed quick delivery. Good price on my fence paint, found the colour i wanted! Will definitely not hesitate to use this company again!
A reliable company, providing very good service to their customers.
Arrived on time, to order and to quality and quantity ordered. No problem whatsoever
Excellent customer service and quick delivery, will buy from again
I thought Tools-paint gave me a really good service. Due the lockdown Dulux were unable to supply to Tools the paint required. I received a text asking whether I wanted to wait if not I would get a refund. Couple of weeks later Tools phoned me to say the paint was in and did i still want it or again they would make a refund. I was really pleased as other suppliers were still sold out. Would definitely use them again.
They do what it says on the tin
Excellent service. Good price and delivered quickly and safely.
Tools-paint.com came to my rescue when I found out that Dulux had discontinued the shade of paint I was using to paint my bedroom. They were the only place I could find that still had Dulux Blossom White in stock. It arrived quickly and very well packaged and as a perfect colour match for what was already on the walls. Brilliant service, I'd definitely recommend them.
I have now ordered twice from tools paint and both orders have been excellent, received exactly what I ordered with a good delivery time
Great product, but the packaging is what made it 5 star - a fantastic job.
Good service and quick delivery, woukd recommend.
They have a great selection of paints available. Although they struggled to get some paints due to COVID, they worked with me throughout, dispatching what was available first and even giving me a 2.5L tin of paint instead of 2 x 1L tins to get my remaining items to me as soon as practiable.
Great company to deal with. Helpful advice over the phone, low prices and swift delivery. I will definitely use this company again.
Brilliant paint . Painted my kitchen looks amazing !
Was a bit wary buying paint online but would definately do so again! Fab range of paint, easy checkout and postage was so quick!
Excellent communications, pleased with delivery time. Paint just what I wanted. Thanks
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.74 based on 790 reviews