Tools-paint.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com

About Tools-paint.com: The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Click Here
Samantha P
"Paint, quality and deliver as expected from the website, would use again"
Roger G
"Good service and good price for quality paint"
Michael O
"Excellent choice of colours. I am restoring a Wickham Trolley at Elsecar Heritage Railway and the coach paint is ideal."
"Ordered 2 tins of varnish, after reading the website realized that the order would take longer than anticipated but was encouraged by the website to contact them and they would do what they could to assist, I emailed them politely and received a very short do not care response saying it would be middle of next week! Middle of next week has arrived and the site says they are processing the order!!!! Reading the reviews find it VERY HARD to BELIEVE so many people have a fantastic service all the reviews are very similar, find this suspicious. Would be grateful to be given a delivery date."
"Ordered 6 x 5 litre pots of dulux over £230 . Every pot has leaked through the lid. Heavy pots packed in really flimsy boxes very loosely packed on polystyrene noodles. All pots had slipped off the noodles and had spent entire journey at a 45° angle. Must have been a nightmare for the delivery guy. Contacted 'Tools-Paint.com'. No response. No interest in their products or customers as far as I can ascertain. Just shippers. I would avoid this company. Have purchased some more paint online. This time from Dulux. Arrived in perfect condition. Sensibly packed. Take a lesson in customer service Tools-Paint from Dulux. Avoid this company Tools - Paint buy direct from the manufacturer not from these shoddy couldn't care less shippers. I find the generally glowing reports for Tools-Paint on this review site VERY VERY HARD TO BELIEVE. All so glowing and many similar in content. Extremely suspicious."
"I have sent 2 emails now as been sent the wrong products and no one has returned my emails"
"£5 postage for a can of paint irked me. And well over a week to arrive. Totally useless"
"Misrepresenting goods to be timeless classics paint when in fact it has been mixed as a colour match."
Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry you feel we misrepresented the Dulux Timeless Classics Flat Matt paint we sold you but I'm not sure why you feel this way. We clearly state that if the factory produced tin is not available (because the manufacturer is no longer making all of the colours) then we will produce exactly the same paint on our Dulux tinting machines. It's not a colour 'match' as you suggest - we are an authorised Dulux dealer and the paint is made using the identical formula as in the Dulux factory. We have written this in great detail, displayed in a different colour text and we have shown a picture of the tinting base tin as one of the images, so I'm not sure how we could have been any clearer.
"Absolute shambles! Ordered & paid for, two tins of paint on 05/01/17. Job stopped. One tin arrived 12/01/17. Chasing by e-mail which was largely ignored. Second tin arrived 18/01/17, 12 days after ordering (and paying for). When package was opened, paint everywhere! Paint had leaked out of the plastic container. Don’t use them. I have rarely come across such a crap company."
"Paint never arrived. Hermes haven't got any details if it being sent and the job needed to be done yesterday."
"We ordered two cans of Polycell Trade Stain Block Aerosol 500ml (order number 18891/230516/68), but we only received one can, We contacted Tools-Paint on 28 May 2016 to report the problem and ask how we could receive the second can. Today is 22 June and we still haven't received a reply. Very disappointing service, I'm afraid."
Apologies for this oversight. Your email arrived but was not dealt with - completely our fault. We contacted you on June 23 and sent a replacement the same day. Sorry again.
"Awful organisation, apparently couldnt find address for delivery despite it being on order paperwork, email for you to call them rather than talk to you. Taken 9 days for delivery and stilk waiting"
Dear Mr Plumb

In response to your review the problem arose as a contact number was not entered on the order. The goods were dispatched promptly and the courier attempted delivery but could not locate your exact address. They called us for a number but we could not provide one hence we had to contact you via email. Once we had that number a second attempt could be made and we understand the goods have been received and signed for.
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.73 based on 678 reviews