Tools-paint.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com

About Tools-paint.com: The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

Tell us how Tools-paint.com made you happy

"I haven't had a chance to use it yet, remind me what I purchased from you."
"I needed paint for an old motorcycle restoration project and Tools-paint supplied what I needed from a RAL number. The price was very competitive and delivery fast. The paint colour match is perfect and the quality excellent. I'm getting a really good, high gloss finish even using a brush. Highly recommended."
"Hi Scott As a professional decorator, I found your products of a excellent standard good price and delivered on time ! 10/10. I will be using your services again! Try to introduce a few more products. Best regards Jason."
"Good communication, good range of stock, got what we ordered quickly with no fuss and in appropriate packaging."
"Easy to order and delivery very fast and efficient."
"I bought some very expensive hammerite paint for a special project which came very quickly and very well packed."
"Absolutely amazing service & super fast delivery. I highly recommend Tools-paint.com"
"No complaints- right product arrived in a timely way!"
"Paint arrived very well packaged and quicker than expected, would happily deal with these again."
"Good products. Delivered when stated can’t fault customer service"
"Really good communication, quick delivery and on time. Website was easy to use and payment was secure. Would use again."
"From ordering to delivery is a little slow. Some items were missing, one phone call and they were despatched. But on the plus side items are well priced."
"Paint exactly as described and at a very good price (less than half Amazon), however delivery very slow"
"bought a tin of paint. came well packaged and undamaged with no leaks. still waiting to use paint. happy with service for a first time customer."
"Bang on the nail - ordering easy - delivery exactly as quoted - clearly an x'cellent company to deal-with."
"excellent everything"
"My order was correctly dispatched and packaged to a good standard. It arrived at my address as a few days later as predicted by Tools-Paint.com. I am therefore a satisfied customer."
"I bought Shutz gun underseal. It was delivered promptly and with no damage to the tins as it was well packed. Will deal with the firm again in the future"
"Quick efficient service. I had thought I wouldn’t be able to find the paint I wanted as it was discontinued but Tools-paint- delivered it within a couple of days."
"Seen it liked it. Got it. Nice price . Nice product; fast and efficient service"
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.73 based on 624 reviews