Tools-paint.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com

About Tools-paint.com: The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook

"Good prices and reliable company to deal with. Delivery could be a bit quicker though."
"Great service, part of the delivery was damaged by parcel force but Tools-Paint found more of the same colour and shipped it out to me next day delivery. Would absolutely use them again and would recommend to anyone."
"I was concerned ordering paint to be delivered by a white van. There was however no reason to be concerned it was packaged extremely well and in spite of the van driver trying his best he only managed to dent the tin."
"Very fast & efficient service"
"Turned up quickly and in perfect condition."
"Received very helpful skilled advice on the phone about choosing the right product for my job. Unfortunately on delivery the tin handle had punctured the can and when I opened the packaging my hands got covered in wet paint and I could not use the tin! Andrew"
Thank you for acknowledging the quality of our technical advice. We cannot guarantee perfect delivery every time because unfortunately our carriers don't take as much care with parcels as we would like. If customers tell us about delivery problems we would at least get an opportunity to put it right.
"Good selection of products at very good prices, Will certainly use again."
"Very helpful staff, all good."
"The paint I ordered was perfect and arrived quickly. Thank you"
"The pliolite paint is excellent and easy to apply. Delivery was prompt even to SW Scotland."
"Excellent service, managed to match the paint to a RAL code, thanks."
"Excellent good value money thanks you"
"thank you for the products we purchased great service!"
"Excellent value and very prompt delivery, would recommend to friends and would definitely use again !"
"The service was very good and the delivery was very quick, great job!"
"Paint that we were unable to purchase in any DIY store (ie discontinued colour) was supplied by Tools-paint.com. Service and delivery were excellent."
"One of a few places that had what I was after, arrived in good order and was as expected."
"Speedy delivery and very good price for Hammerite paint."
"Very knowledgeable company, they care about customer service. The paint is excellent, even better than I expected and delivery was prompt and efficient. Thank you"
"great prices, prompt delivery every time."
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.72 based on 579 reviews