Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook, ,

Order quickly dispatched. Ordered roll of clear plastic sheet suitable for separating rooms, dust cover during decorating, plastering etc. Decent thickness but doubt you could drive over it.
Well packed. Good quality paint. Quick service
Fantastic Value - FANTASTIC SERVICE - Fantastic Quality .
Very happy with my purchase, couldn't find the colour paint i was looking for anywhere else (online, during lockdown). Delivered earlier than expected and I received regular updates via email. Packaged very securely.
Tools-paint.com 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Excellent service. Parcel arrived extremely quickly and well wrapped to avoid any spillage on route. Will certainly use this company again when the need arises.
Excellent service.
Fast easy check out and delivery. Easy to use product, sands down once dry very smoothly. Would recommend and will use again
Great products and prices, arrived quickly and well packaged, secure and will use again for sure!
Excellent, fast speedy service.
GOOD PRICES AND SPEEDY DELIVERY
My paint was delivered quickly and was well wrapped
Excellent service,thanks
Paint Recieved well packed quick delivery. Good price on my fence paint, found the colour i wanted! Will definitely not hesitate to use this company again!
A reliable company, providing very good service to their customers.
Arrived on time, to order and to quality and quantity ordered. No problem whatsoever
Excellent customer service and quick delivery, will buy from again
I thought Tools-paint gave me a really good service. Due the lockdown Dulux were unable to supply to Tools the paint required. I received a text asking whether I wanted to wait if not I would get a refund. Couple of weeks later Tools phoned me to say the paint was in and did i still want it or again they would make a refund. I was really pleased as other suppliers were still sold out. Would definitely use them again.
They do what it says on the tin
Excellent service. Good price and delivered quickly and safely.
Tools-paint.com came to my rescue when I found out that Dulux had discontinued the shade of paint I was using to paint my bedroom. They were the only place I could find that still had Dulux Blossom White in stock. It arrived quickly and very well packaged and as a perfect colour match for what was already on the walls. Brilliant service, I'd definitely recommend them.
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.75 based on 858 reviews