Tools-paint.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tools-paint.com
Read Tools-paint.com Reviews

About Tools-paint.com:

The place to buy decorative paint, protective coatings and associated products from leading and niche manufacturers at low prices

sales@tools-paint.com

3 David Road Poyle Industrial EstateColnbrook, ,

Very happy with website. Delivery was reasonably quick. Would be happy to recommend
The most helpful and knowledgeable advice I have had on the subject of paint which is far, far more complicated nowadays than I realised. The gent went out of his way to give advice and the price and postage were better than anywhere else!
Excellent service and they stock HMG specialist paints which I needed
Very competitive pricing. Excellent delivery timing.
Excellent price and excellent service. Will use again.
Exceptional service, easy to specify the colour I wanted, fast delivery and quality paint mixed to the specified colour.
Very pleased with the paint. Painted a cabinet. Good coverage. Great price! Quick delivery
Tools-paint.com 5 star review on 10th February 2021 Tools-paint.com 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Excellent service , prompt delivery and great product
Excellent service, the colour match was brilliant, would definitely use them again
I can't fault the service. The product I ordered (Johnstones wood stain) arrived promptly. I was especially impressed with the packaging, there was no doubt that it would arrive safely. An email query that I had regarding the product was replied to swiftly. Cracking price. 10/10
Goods were as described. Delivery was prompt and I was kept informed.
Good advice from telephone enquiry, good price on materials and delivered within time frame promised
Great price great delivery service
Super company and top class product at a very good price- you will not be disappointed
Cheap product, keeps you up to date with your order, well packaged
I purchased 3 items recently. All the prices were the most competitive I could find and they had all 3 products in stock at the time of ordering whereas other suppliers only had one or two of the items in stock. I was extremely impressed with the way that they keep me informed of progress during the ordering, despatch and delivery and the goods were extremely well packed and protected for transit. I will not hesitate to make Tools-paint.com my first port of call when I need similar items in the future. Highly recommended.
Ordered my paint from then and delivered quicker then estimated and very well packaged. Paint was a perfect colour! Exactly what I ordered.
Excellent service and excellent products
Good Prices, easy website and fast delivery!
EXCELLENT SERVICE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, DELIVERY WAS FAST AND WELL PACKAGED, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION TOO, PRODUCT WAS PERFECT THANK YOU
Tools-paint.com is rated 4.75 based on 858 reviews