Tooled-Up Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tooled-Up

About Tooled-Up: Tooled-Up is the online arm of Lee Industrial which was established in 1976. We stock a huge range of tools and accessories including hand tools, power tools, garden tools, automotive tools, plumbing tools and work wear.

We list over 65,000 tools on our website, from top brands such as Bosch, Dewalt, Karcher, Stanley and Makita.

Everything we sell carries a full UK Warranty backed by the manufacturers.

sales@tooled-up.com

Suez Road
Brimsdown
Enfield

Tell us how Tooled-Up made you happy

customer service
"value for money and fast delivery"
Posted 9 minutes ago
"First class service, good price and quality products, what more could anyone ask for? Not used Tooled-up before but I definitely will be doing again ...... "Thank You so much""
"Superfast delivery. Bargain price on strimmer"
"Lovely shop. Quick dispatch."
"Excellent service and prices! My hose reel was delivered next day and I was kept up to date throughout of the status of the delivery. The price was the same as Amazon but I expect without all of the tax avoidance of that particular company. I will definitely use again!"
"I found the web site easy to use; first time visit. Predicted delivery date was spot-on and the product was 100% as described in un-opened manufacturers packaging."
"I am very impressed with the service i have received. I made two separate orders, with instant acknowledgement and next day delivery. I can only give five stars for this"
"Really good service. No bother system that just comes up with the goods"
"STRIMMER ORDERED AND DELIVERED VERY QUICKLY. EXCELLENT SERVICE."
"I have not tried the tool yet but price and delivery were spot on"
"Faultless .From ordering to delivery 18 hours"
"I have dealt with Tooled-Up now on a couple of occasions. The first time the order was executed promptly hence I chose Tooled-Up as my first choice when I decided to buy a pressure washer. My initial contact was by E Mail asking a question, for which I received a short reply from ‘Rosie Spray’, merely saying the item would not do what I wanted and work from a storage container (although the technical info from Bosch indicated it would). However not to be beaten I called the Tooled-Up sales office and received excellent service, prompting me to look at an alternative model, which I duly ordered on line. I opted for a delivery day, and waited in all day, sadly it did not materialise, but DHL attempted to deliver the next morning having texted me whilst I was away from home, and left a message to say they could not leave my parcel because I needed to sign for it. I am hoping it will now be delivered on Wednesday next week which is the only day that I can ensure I am at home all day. Overall disappointed but hopefully I will forget the experience when I receive my order. Regards Richard Ball"
"Good price and came quickly"
"Ordered goods in the morning at 9am and picked them up at 1pm. Very straightforward!"
"Quick delivery and a good price"
"Very speedy delivery of purchased item. Well packaged and safe transit. Thankyou"
"The black and decker strimmer really looks as though it has been designed for heavy work, it looks right and from an engineers point of view well made and good value. One small point the self feed seems to be a bit of hit and miss during use and one could waste a lot of time sorting it out."
"Great value and print delivery"
"Excellent product and service"
"arrived ok 'extras' as promised"
Tooled-Up is rated 4.80 based on 10,004 reviews