Tooled-Up Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tooled-Up
Read Tooled-Up Reviews

About Tooled-Up:

Tooled-Up is the online arm of Lee Industrial which was established in 1976. We stock a huge range of tools and accessories including hand tools, power tools, garden tools, automotive tools, plumbing tools and work wear.

We list over 65,000 tools on our website, from top brands such as Bosch, Dewalt, Karcher, Stanley and Makita.

Everything we sell carries a full UK Warranty backed by the manufacturers.

sales@tooled-up.com

Suez Road
Brimsdown
Enfield

Tell us how Tooled-Up made you happy
Excellent Company ,my parcel arrived without delay and in good condition ,a little damage to packaging.I would recommend people to buy from you
Wonderful Bosch cordless airport product @ a very good price. Excellent customer service, shipped within 2 hrs of order placement & received within 48 hrs of shipping (off shore). Have to say 5 ☆
Easy to use website and ordering process, fast and efficient delivery, and goods as described. Would definitely use again!
TooledUp had the best price for the cordless Black & Decker leaf blower I was after, especially with a second battery. The order process was simple and I was kept informed regarding the order status and delivery, which was very quick. All in all a great service and I'd be happy to use them again.
Product arrived 2 days after order. Very impressed and pleased. Have recommended to friends and family.
Service was second to none, they took time to identify the correct part for my strimmer and it arrived very promptly. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Website was very easy to use, Order arrived quickly, very pleased with service
Product delivered very quickly with good communication from order to receipt. Looks good quality but cannot comment further as no plans to use it for a while.
Very impressed on the speed of the delivery, in fact I telephoned them to inform them I had recived the goods
great service, many thanks.
Great company. Super speedy delivery. Quality goods. (I ordered Fish Prep and scaler scissors) Pricing very competitive.Will certainly be using again and highly recommend Tooled-Up.
Very good prices, everything delivered within time frame provided. Updated with delivery info if more than one delivery due to an out of stock item but still delivered in the 8 working days stated.
prompt delivery and item as described. good ebayer & would buy from them again.
Excellent service and speedy delivery thanks
Prompt service. Left with neighbour as I was out at delivery time. Box open at both ends! I assume nothing had fallen out out. Machine works fine !
Amazing, Great Value,And Fantastic Delivery. I was so impressed that I brought Three Items from Tooled-Up, and it will not be my Last, You can buy with Confidence, Amazing contact from the seller, keeps you informed all the way to delivery. Many thanks to all at Tooled-Up. Kind regards,Dale
Well priced original product
Good service and price of tool
a pleasure to deal with very efficient service
Excellent service. Incredibly fast turn around and delivery
Tooled-Up is rated 4.78 based on 16,610 reviews