Tooled-Up Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tooled-Up
Read Tooled-Up Reviews

About Tooled-Up:

Tooled-Up is the online arm of Lee Industrial which was established in 1976. We stock a huge range of tools and accessories including hand tools, power tools, garden tools, automotive tools, plumbing tools and work wear.

We list over 65,000 tools on our website, from top brands such as Bosch, Dewalt, Karcher, Stanley and Makita.

Everything we sell carries a full UK Warranty backed by the manufacturers.

sales@tooled-up.com

Suez Road
Brimsdown
Enfield

Tell us how Tooled-Up made you happy
Tooled-Up 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Tooled-Up 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Dawn Mulligan
Tooled-Up 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Julian Mitchell
Great deals and an even better service Item arrived two weeks ahead of schedule
Nice item, good value, shipped fast. Thanks.
Arrived very quickly, well packed, as described item. Very pleased with this product and service.
Great Service good gear
Delighted with the product and the efficient service.. It is very satisfying to buy an additional Bosch product to make double use of our battery and charger system that we already own.
Product well priced. Well packed and arrived quickly, will not hesitate to use Tooled-up again.
Very good price, excellent delivery, superb product, highly recommended.
Super Fast Delivery 👍
Good tool used it today working fine hopefully long lived cheers
Fast delivery good communication
Ordered these via Amazon and they didn’t turn up ordered via eBay and came very quickly very pleased.
Only ordered sandpaper for a sander BUT I was treated as if I had spent a lot more money. I was given delivery information and kept up to date. It only two days to receive the sandpaper. My experience of this Company is a very good one. I cannot fault them at all.
Great service and will use again
Recommend, prompt service
A good selection of items to choose from. There was a hiccup in the system when I tried to pay for one item but it was good to be able to speak by telephone with one of your team who quickly resolved the problem in a most efficient and courteous manner. Delivery of my order was speedy and at the time the courier stipulated. Thank you.
Very prompt service. Kept me fully informed through the order and delivery service. 👍
great company to deal with...fast delivery and a realistic price....would definitely use again.
Great value coupled with excellent service. The company kept me updated with progress throughout the transaction process from order, dispatch and delivery.
Seem to stock just about everything that I want (available, not just listed). Prices are competitive and delivery is prompt. When I have had a query, it has been quickly and successfully resolved. Definitely my no1 place for tools and related stuff.
My order was fast and got exactly what I ordered thanks tooled-up
Tooled-Up is rated 4.78 based on 15,348 reviews