Tooled-Up Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tooled-Up

About Tooled-Up: Tooled-Up is the online arm of Lee Industrial which was established in 1976. We stock a huge range of tools and accessories including hand tools, power tools, garden tools, automotive tools, plumbing tools and work wear.

We list over 65,000 tools on our website, from top brands such as Bosch, Dewalt, Karcher, Stanley and Makita.

Everything we sell carries a full UK Warranty backed by the manufacturers.

sales@tooled-up.com

78 Suez RoadBrimsdownEnfield

How would you rate Tooled-Up ?

"Price competitive, delivery within 24 hours . Excellent ."
"Great product very Pleased on time delivery thanks"
"Excellent item quick delivery"
"Fast delivery, as described at a very good price. I will use this company again, as will some of my mates. steve"
"Clear website with good descriptions. I bought this item because it had the best price and didn't pay extra for any enhanced delivery. All the more remarkable that it turned up less than 24 hours later. More than satisfied."
"A well priced item,easy to order,especially when using an ipad.delivery went to plan when given a delivery time slot,so I would fully endorse using your company."
"Excellent service, quick delivery. Perfect product."
"As always my recent order through tooled up was handled quickly and efficiently, delivered to my door on the specified day and time. Great service."
"Parcel arrived very quickly with no problems"
"The cost of the item and post was very reasonable, delivery was incredibly cheap. My only negative would be that i was also interested in another item who's delivery cost was £12.99, and i assumed that buying two together would reduce or negate the cheaper item, but that was not the case, but if i had purchased two of the item with a £12.99 postage there was no increase!"
"Ordered a hedge trimmer. Arrived next day. Cannot complain at all."
"Very fast process and item purchased is amazing"
"Black & Decker hedge cutter arrived OK, and now in use, so far all is good, my last B&D was 25 years old, and still working, great price too."
"Order was fulfilled promptly, our delivery time was advised and the product arrived within the time slot, the order was correct. I would use Tooled-Up again."
"Very impressed with the service, I will use you again."
"very quick delivery and follow up, product was as described, would use them again"
"Excellent service, delivered on day requested, value for money."
"I collected a heat gun from th Enfield store recently - everything went to plan and the member of staff was friendly and helpful. Wd have preferred to have it delivered, but although the claim is that if you order by 4pm you have it delivered next day, it turned out that I wouldn’t get it until day after. Wd have been helpful to be able to compare a couple of other models of heat gun - They do have drills etc on display at depot. Warning - I have no sat nav and got lost 3 x trying to find A1055 Meridian Way from the eastbound North Circ. Sequence of roundabouts, exits not always signed, v confusing. Will use them again now I know to order earlier than website claims you need to..."
"Really prompt & fuss free delivery."
"The whole process from ordering online to delivery went through smoothly. Thank you."
Tooled-Up is rated 4.80 based on 8,404 reviews