Tooled-Up Reviews

4.8
Based on 17,342 reviews
Read Tooled-Up Reviews

About Tooled-Up:

Tooled-Up is the online arm of Lee Industrial which was established in 1976. We stock a huge range of tools and accessories including hand tools, power tools, garden tools, automotive tools, plumbing tools and work wear.

We list over 65,000 tools on our website, from top brands such as Bosch, Dewalt, Karcher, Stanley and Makita.

Everything we sell carries a full UK Warranty backed by the manufacturers.

sales@tooled-up.com

Suez Road
Brimsdown
Enfield

Tell us how Tooled-Up made you happy
Excellent range of tools and fast delivery.
Posted 13 minutes ago
The Courier left the parcel under little carpet on the street when i visited the doctor, thank God, my neighbour's saw it and took it inside, because I'm afraid the parcel would be stolen. Never had that kind of experience in my life. Advice You to think about to change the delivery options(for example, to give a parcel to neighbors) Good Luck
Order executed very quickly. Very impressed. Just sad the Courier delivered to the wrong address!
Easy site to navigate. Delivered on time. Excellent service
2 replacement strimmer cartridges - No hassle ordering, Very quick delivery. Recommended and will certainly use again
Good service on collection of an item ordered online
This is a brilliant and efficient company. I got immediate phone advice and assistance, delivery was very fast and communication was first class, combined with extremely competitive pricing - I will certainly use them in future.
Easy to follow website and product arrived very promptly.
Excellent . Well balanced and easy to use. Like the variable speed.
Reasonable prices - although I hadn't realised that the prices quoted were without VAT so the total did come as a bit of a surprise. Effiecient delivery.
Easy to order. Speedy delivery. Great service.
First time customer to your store. Had the garden tool that no one else sold. Great all round service.
Good service. Arrived well packaged and fast turn around.
Ordered Fymo mower on Tuesday. Kept informed every step of the way until delivered, lunchtime on Thursday. Great service, very fair price. Highly recommended
I placed my 1st order with Tooled-Up this week. I was kept up to date every step of the way via email. I knew exactly what was happening and when. This is not always the case with other suppliers. Would definitely recommend.
Straight forward ordering process. Many thanks.
Great service. Bought a strimmer, arrived 2 days later and works great.
First class service and best pricing I could find online. Clever involvement with Amazon delivery factored in too. I will certainly recommend and use this outlet again.
I ordered 2 fiskars garden rakes. The process was absolutely simple. As from the time I ordered, I was kept informed at every stage. From ordering, picking, out for delivery, & delivery dates and times. The whole process was completely professional from start to finish...
Very fast order turnaround and kept me informed of the progress of my order through to delivery. Will definitely use you again.
Tooled-Up is rated 4.78 based on 17,342 reviews