Tooled-Up Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tooled-Up
Read Tooled-Up Reviews

About Tooled-Up:

Tooled-Up is the online arm of Lee Industrial which was established in 1976. We stock a huge range of tools and accessories including hand tools, power tools, garden tools, automotive tools, plumbing tools and work wear.

We list over 65,000 tools on our website, from top brands such as Bosch, Dewalt, Karcher, Stanley and Makita.

Everything we sell carries a full UK Warranty backed by the manufacturers.

sales@tooled-up.com

Suez Road
Brimsdown
Enfield

Tell us how Tooled-Up made you happy
I paid for express delivery (next day delivery) on 7th April. However I moved home on 15th April, no problem I thought as it will delivered on 8th April. It arrived at my old address left on the doorstep on 16th April even though I emailed them and updated my account. I have spent ages trying to find out from neighbours where my parcel is. This is the worst company I ever dealt with. They are arrogant and will not deal with complaints other than by the same automated message they send to everyone. I wrote to them saying they should be looking after their existing customers before taking on new business. I’m now having to claim my express postage and DPD postage in the small claims court. I don’t care how long it takes and fortunately they will have to pay my expenses They have broken the Consumer Rights Act 2015 in many areas. I’m only doing this so other customers don’t have to go through the same ordeal as I did. If they can’t meet their contractual rights they should not be trading and misleading customers as they do by saying Express is next day delivery! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST
I wrote this yesterday morning, 26th.... This is the most disgusting service ever, and please don't blame Covid 19. My order was confirmed 17th April, and there's not been one reply addressing my concerns about my order, no phone line in action, no 'live chat' operating... I'll never shop with your company ever again. Order cancelled as of now! PS...I ordered the same item from a different company yesterday afternoon, and it was delivered free of charge this morning...less than 24 hrs , AND it was cheaper.....just saying!
I ordered an item almost two weeks ago and have not received it yet. No meaningful answer to my email inquires just standard automatic replies. Live chat customer service is not working, no telephone service at all.
I ordered an item on April 6 and received an email back with an order number. The item has not yet arrived, repeated emails have been unanswered and when I look at my account on the Tooled-Up website it says I have no outstanding orders.
Avoid like covid 19 they done give a toss didn’t even email me back
As a company during this pandemic all they have managed to do is get their cowardly staff to sit at home writing fake reviews to counteract the negative ones. If contemplating ordering from this company think again, not worth the hassle
Parasite on the covid-19 pandemic- disgusting!!! Misleading and dishonest trader! Showed items available/ on stock and hasn’t fulfilled the order for more than 4w. Delivered only after all shops were opened anyway... product scratched - disappointing!
i placed an orded and it was confirmed to me that delivery will be in few days. I havent received any reply for long time and now its saying delivery is predicted in august 2020 which is 3 more months from now, so i waited for 2 months and 3 more months to wait. Rediculous. Why you took the money if you were not able to fulfil the order. Avoid.
Like other recent reviewers, I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. It’s been 2 and half weeks since I ordered and items still haven’t even been despatched. Email responses from the sales team have not been particularly helpful and it was quite clear that they were fed up with me asking about my order - poor customer service. In the end I order elsewhere for cheaper, and this other company delivered within 2 days, so I cancelled my order with Tooled-Up. Coronavirus has been tough on all businesses, but after 8 weeks in lockdown, almost every other company has developed processes so that they can continue to deliver a service. Unfortunately it appears Tooled-Up have struggled with this.
Pity you can't give them no stars. I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered. Nearly 4 weeks for an item that was 'in stock' to be delivered. Needed it the next day as the website said. Customer service is an absolute joke. No replies to emails and you can't phone them. Apparently Covid-19 means they can take your money and rip you off and blame it on that. Now I've seen all these reviews I'm going to complain to my Trading Standards
Ordered a rake from tooled-up at the start of April which finally turned up unannounced over a month later. This is despite repeatedly chasing the order via email, phone and their website, then finally cancelling via their site at the start of May and filing a PayPal dispute due to their complete refusal to communicate. The only reason I haven't sent it back is that trying to get a refund out of them would be like pulling teeth. I appreciate the current situation is making it difficult for businesses, but a simple message to explain the situation wouldn't have been onerous.
This is the company, that takes your order while goods not in stock, does not reply to e-mails about not delivery, does not accept cancellations, and only sends half items paid for, at least this is what happened to me. BEWARE!!!!!!
After ordering I sent numerous emails as the follow-up on the website stated I had nothing ordered. I also tried phoning, but the lines weren't active, so tried 'liveChat' which turned out to be 'dead chat' with nobody to speak to....so the order I placed on 17rh April but was never confirmed, was cancelled on Sunday 26th. Then yesterday £0th April this company took my money from my PayPal account... money for a cancelled order that had never been verified, and I will fight this all the way until my money is refunded. BEWARE of this company, they have no idea how to run an ethical business or how to respectfully treat their paying customers. They should hang their heads in shame.
as with many other people on here .. ordered on 14th April .. got an order number but have heard nothing .. tried several emails nothing .. order not showing on my online account & money taken from paypal .. all I have been able to do is raise a dispute .. I can't even cancel the order because its not showing in the online account !!
Took longer than I expected. .but happy with the goods and price. In these trying times good to see some are managing to carry on.
I have ordered and item and have still not received it. I have written 3 times but have still not heard about it. I realise that in the present climate there can be delays due to staff shortages and high demand of the postal services but not to keep customers informed is very poor customer service.
First time I have used this company as I am not much of a DIY man. Super impressed. Great communication, swift and safe delivery (I actually received my order two days prior to the original delivery date stipulated). I was so impressed I have placed another order.
I fully understand that the Coronavirus has hampered delivery of recent order, but I ordered 3 weeks ago and have had no correspondence to when or where my order is. Additionally, when I go to my Tool up account, there is no record of my order and have already been charged for the items.
Order placed nearly three weeks ago and still not dispatched. Item showing as in stock in website.... emailed and called but no response from either. Avoid and go elsewhere....
I would give zero stars if I could. Took 3 weeks to deliver, not my biggest issue with this company due to the current situation. But there communication is terrible and when you do eventually get a response it is rude and the opposite of helpful. When my order arrived damaged and an item is missing, tooled-up have taken a week to reply and then it is an automated reply saying I need to organise a return. How about you send me the item I paid for and apologise for the service!!
Tooled-Up is rated 4.78 based on 16,472 reviews