Tooled-Up Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tooled-Up
Read Tooled-Up Reviews

About Tooled-Up:

Tooled-Up is the online arm of Lee Industrial which was established in 1976. We stock a huge range of tools and accessories including hand tools, power tools, garden tools, automotive tools, plumbing tools and work wear.

We list over 65,000 tools on our website, from top brands such as Bosch, Dewalt, Karcher, Stanley and Makita.

Everything we sell carries a full UK Warranty backed by the manufacturers.

sales@tooled-up.com

Suez Road
Brimsdown
Enfield

Tell us how Tooled-Up made you happy
I did not want to review this, because you sent the right item on time. However, since you force me, the cost of sending a lightweight spool of strimmer line was ridiculous, even if it is the standard cost. Your idea of a swift delivery is somewhat different from some. Maybe next time, if I need a more expensive item, the rating will be better.
All good when ordering but when the item goes wrong it is not satisfactory. Wont tell you what is happening or when the item will be repaired or replaced.
The item I bought and delivery was first class. The constant emails asking for reviews are not, please stop it or risk being blocked.
A good price for the product. However, the item arrived damaged as the packaging box was quite flimsy. In contacting tooled up, was told would get contacted in 2 days, but no response received until a couple of emails later. Then given an email with an out of service number for Gardena customer service.
The product I ordered was faulty before it was packed by the manufacturer, so they let you down. A collection was arranged for the return of the item, efficient and no problem. Refund made but a lack of communication, had to check my bank statement to find out.
Unfortunately I ordered the wrong battery so I’m in the process of returning it. I’ll wait until it’s received and hopefully I’m either reimbursed or exchange for the correct one . However so far the customer service has been good .
A nice and clear description of the product at a competitive price. My only problem was the fact that I paid for next day delivery and it came on Wednesday. I know not everyone is a fast a Amazon but I'm a little unsure of why I paid the money. Would probably pay the higher price next time on Amazon and get it here the next day.
The item is not delivered as yet despite DHL claiming otherwise. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated. Your dispatch clearly very prompt. Thanks Seamus
Goods delivered and as described. Order acknowledgment was quick but slowed down from then on. Pick, pack, despatch notifications over a period of three days. Delivered on 5th day.
Arrived in good time but packaging was poor and lucky not to sustain any damage from carrier. Actually ordered wrong item as differential of similar products wasn't clear, sadly aftersales weren't really interested in resolving, nor made any comment about their lack of protective packaging.
I purchased some Draper sanding discs which where advertised at being 305 mm diameter When they arrived it stated on the packet that the size was 305mm diameter On measuring I found they are 300 mm dia if you need 305 dia these aren’t for you
Customer service were excellent with I telephoned for ordering advice. I can not rate the product as DHL have not delivered the product! It is now 6 days late and they were unable to help when I contacted them by telephone. ( this is because I was buying the product for my son so the delivery address is different from mine. I have emailed them and expect a response in 3 working days.
The Bosch Garden Blower arrived very efficiently a couple of days after ordering, but the charger that was included in the pack was the incorrect one, so we could not use the item and with it being weekend we have not been able to get in touch until today. Just await this to be amended, so that we can use the product we purchased. Otherwise service and item were brilliant, but I need to try this first to see if this all works.
Never received an email about order until I phoned up and asked then the kind lady sent me all 3 I should of got, dispatch was 1 day late and again no email that the order was dispatched first I knew the order was on its way was the text from dhl all items where as described and all well packaged only let down is the communication system it’s really bad particularly when your spending £1000’s of pounds. If you see the other reviews lots of people are saying the same thing about the emails Tooled-up you need to get this sorted out other than that it would of been 5 stars ⭐️ From me
Had Webb mower delivered the other day,unfortunately the courier w as holding the package by the tape which snapped and dropped onto concrete drive. He said it will be ok because they are well packed.As you know there is no soft material inside.I have assembled but not used yet,hopefully it will run ok.
A good range of tools which are not easily available elsewhere. Unfortunately I have found a high proportion of my purchases have been on long delivery. Generally I can accept this but it is a disadvantage.
The picture on the eBay page showed a Stanley Power Lock 10M tape measure, which I wanted to replace my lost tape. The small print upon checking after delivery said 3M. My bad for not reading the detail but was it misrepresentation? The real kicker was that I could have got this 3M tape measure for £4 cheaper elsewhere which was a double kick in the nuts!!!!!!
Quick delivery and my items arrived in good condition. Product pictures showed grey handles, but I received orange ones, not a big deal but I could have gotten this set of chisels in orange cheaper on Amazon.
Received item from DHL, which had been previously opened, one day after originally indicated. However very pleased with B & D. strimmer.
Hi Guys Not received yet... I’ll let you know