Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

How would you rate Alan Wadkins Tool Store ?

"Delivered the following day, excellent"
"Great service. Quick delivery, kept in the loop all the way with email updates. very pleased"
"what excellent service delivery was spot on a company to use thank you"
"spot on, very good service. thanks al"
"Brilliant service from Alan Wadkins Tool Store. Good price and quick to deliver. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. Good work!"
"Good delivery, accurate time!"
"GOOD SERVICE ,EXCELLENT DELIVERY COMPETERTIVE PRICES . EASY TO DEAL WITH ."
"High quality products delivered fast and efficiently, at a good price"
"First class service. I had a query with the item I ordered online due to the confusing Festool sanding pad numbering system. I emailed with my query and Nikki actually went and did a physical check on the item for me to ensure I would receive the correct item, which I did, first thing the next day. Absolutely brilliant. Will definitely use them again. Good prices too."
"Fast and prompt delivery. Easy to use website."
"Easy checkout, item dispatched and delivered really quickly."
"Fantastic turnaround from product selection to delivery. Highly recommended if your looking for equipment and supply. Very much appreciated in this crazy world we live in 👍"
"Looking for a makita hedge trimmer, found it here at a competetive price and in stock. Ordered on Thursday (very late evening) and it arrived first thing Monday morning. Email and text updates on progress of the order were very welcome. I would order from here with confidence in the future"
"very friendly and helpful. Product .was delivered on time. would definitely use this company again."
"Top company. Effiient delivery undertaken."
"Spoke to someone in the store by phone then ordered online long reach hedge trimmer arrived very quickly and started first pull great service"
"Shredder turned up quickly Would company again"
"I received my order promptly and it was well packaged - which is often overlooked to save money but was great to see. I was kept informed when an item was not in stock and was replaced with a slightly more expensive item at no extra cost. Very helpful on the phone too. So as a first time buyer, very happy with the whole experience, would definitely buy again."
"delivery did not arrive on the day sheduled"
Hi
Sorry to hear the item didn`t arrive on time as planned. As this is the first we have heard about the delivery not arriving we have spoken with the courier to find out what the delay you receiving the parcel was. And have been told the following.

I have spoken to the depot and the reason why this parcel was delivered late was that they had problems with late tip, High Volumes and high operations issues
Also this depot does not normal work on a Saturday but did on Saturday 14th July to clear the backlog of parcels.

Yet again i am so sorry about this.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope this doesn`t but you of buying from us again.
Many thanks
Martin
"Excellent service, nice any easy, quick delivery"
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.88 based on 999 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!