TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
After trying 2 other on-line wallpaper retailers for 2 wallpapers with little success! I contacted TM Interiors. They responded quickly to my order. One product was out of stock but was due in within 4-5 days.
They asked if I wished to cancel/change the order or wait for the second product to arrive.
I opted to wait but was concerned that a few days may turn into weeks!
My concerns were unfounded as the paper arrived on the timescale that they had advised.
This company were easy to deal with reasonable prices.
I will certainly use them again.
The correct wallpaper arrived promptly at a good price. Received order confirmation almost immediately and despatch confirmation 2 days later. All good
After being let down by the original supplier of Harlequin wall paper I found you guys on line spoke with your sales assistant and you had stock which I placed my order and cancelled my other order you guaranteed me delivery and it arrived as you said. Great customer service and in love with the wallpaper. Also saved me money in the process. Win win. Recommended to all my friends for sure. Always support local business.
Very prompt reply to questions , speedy delivery and good packaging.
I bought designer fabric at a discount. Exactly what i wanted and was delivered on time.
I've had a problem with UPS. The wallpaper has not arrived yet as they say that the address is wrong. The address is correct but the driver returned the parcel to the depot. I have telephoned the depot thus morning and still not sure if it will be delivered today. They couldn't guarantee. Very frustrating because I have decorations here waiting.
Dear Lois

Sorry to learn you have had issues with your UPS delivery, and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I understand we have been assiting you since we learnt of the issues and co-ordinating with UPS to get the item delivered as quickly as possible

Best Regards
TMI
Brilliant customer service. Very fast delivery. Great comms on phone too.
Fantastic service
Easy to order online, good packaging to protect wallpaper rolls. Prompt service.
Great choice of products at competitive prices. Smooth efficient purchase and delivery service. Very happy with my wallpaper.
Prompt delivery of my wallpaper order. Beautiful wallpaper at an excellent price. Will certainly use again.
3 rolls came exactly as required well packaged and within 2 days. Very happy would definitely use again
Excellent all round service. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service and competitive pricing. Would not hesitate to purchase from TM again.
Excellent service! Email updates until my wallpaper arrived and all in very good time too!

Many thanks
Competitive prices and huge range of choices. Swiftly dispatched but hopeless tracking info .
Tracking number not available automatically. Swiftly provided however after a phone call.
UPS tracking page then only served to confuse. Said it had delivered but not to our address.
100mile round trip in the hope of saving the situation found UPS staff as confused as we were, but trying hard. When we returned after our day out waddya know ! there is the delivery in our porch !!! Alls well that ends well.
Good website and prompt service.
Excellent service, communication and prompt delivery, all you can ask for really
Fantastic Service!
Speedy delivery, well packaged. The fabric is as good as it looked online.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 1,146 reviews