TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
I have been delighted with your wide range of products, my shopping experience, and your personal service. I bought a lovely wallpaper which was delivered super fast. The delivery staff were cheerful and efficient. I had need to telephone your office after purchase, having made a minor error when ordering. My call was answered promptly and my error corrected by your very helpful staff. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and family.
Everything worked out well - even shipping to Germany is done quickly and without damage. Gladly again.
Many thanks for delivery of fabric arrived today. Will certainly use you again if need more fabric.
Thank you for prompt reply to my question and for arranging the delivery of beautiful fabric.
Thank you for very good & quick service. I ordered the material late on a Friday afternoon & got it by Tuesday morning. Good price too.
Easy ordering and fast delivery.
Easy on line ordering from a very comprehensive range of products. Fast delivery-will recommend and use again.
I was very happy that you took the trouble to send me wallpaper samples to Switzerland. Therefore I also bought the wallpaper from you. And again everything worked out perfectly with shipping and delivery. Thanks a lot.
Richard dealt with me and was really helpful. Answered all my questions about the material quickly and skilfully. Would definitely use them again.
I phoned to ask about fabric and wallpaper, I spoke to a very helpful lady. I placed the wallpaper order and was told the fabric would be available in September. My order was delivered within two days. I will be ordering my fabric as soon as it’s available.
Excellent fast service and wallpaper arrived very quickly although the courier did not give a time window so was difficult being in. Having to wait until October for the decorator to be free to paper our hall with what looks like stunning wallpaper.
Easy to use on line ordering system and fabric and wallpaper arrived on schedule. I have no complaints whatsoever. Would definitely use TM Interiors again.
I made my order from Greece the delivery was very fast and the quality of the fabrics amazing. Thank you!
Thank you very much for the excellent service and the nice communication with you. I am thrilled by the handling and the fast delivery. Very recommendable. Many greetings
Excellent phone manner & prompt service
First time dealing with TM Interiors. Discovered them online. Always slightly nervous dealing with someone I have never done business with before. But I would rate them as outstanding with respect to service and delivery. Price of my product was also fair. Well done. Will definitely use you again.
super service and very flexible - thanks for all your help!!!
Excellent value and service
Your help and service, shipment and advice was perfect.
Excellent service thanks so much will use again next time I’m looking for fabric.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.86 based on 866 reviews