TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
TM Interiors were helpful and efficient. However, their delivery company delivered several days before the due date, did not advise us and then left the parcel on the doorstep when no one was in! Anyone could have taken it. Change your delivery company is my suggestion.
Dear Mrs Finlayson-Hill, thank you for your review and comments they are welcomed. We cannot change our delivery company as they are the only ones who will deliver fabric by the roll to ensure it reaches you in the best condition, and almost all of the time deliveries go without issue. Our delivery company uses regular drivers who know their route and can make an informed judgement if it is safe to leave. We request notifications be sent to your email address to inform you the item was delivered at the time. Regards TMI
I've graded acceptable due to the lack of communication of waiting so long for fabric to arrive. If fabric was out of stock, un update would have been appreciated. I will continue to use TM Interiors.
Dear Mrs Calder, thank you for your honest and justified review. Apologies for the issues you experienced with the order and the fact we did not deliver within our stated delivery aim. Unfortunately the product you ordered from the brand in question, had recently merged their ordering system having been taken over, and this had caused disruption to their order system and deliveries which in turn affected us. Of course we are disappointed on this rare occasion we did not keep you informed as much as we should of, normally we keep our customers updated if there any delays with orders. We do appreciate your business and hope we may continue to assist you in the future. Our best wishes TMI
We have ordered on two occasions and both times you had to check the address before you sent the goods. I would have thought on the second occasion you could have looked up the address yourself.
Dear Bee
I am sorry for this administrative oversight, and thank you for your feedback, we are close to implementing a solution so this issue does not arise in the future. Apologies for and any inconvenience caused. Best Regards TMI
Polite and professional communication about my order. What I realise is there is no service over the weekend which meant my order took 9 days to arrive holding up my decorating schedule.
Dear Vanessa, thank you for your review, we are sorry your delivery was not received promptly as you or we would have wished for, and to learn of the inconvenience this caused. This was due in part to weather conditions at the time. Regards TMI
The purchase was simple enough but we have been asked for the review before the item has been delivered. An improvement would be to use DPD for deliveries as they provide real time updates on delivery schedules. Unfortunately UPS have been used on this occasion and will only give a "sometime today" estimate which is not really good enough for a £200 order. UPS have an appalling track record so why any company would choose to use them is beyond me. Even Argos give a.m. or p.m. on standard delivery. Very frustrating having to wait in all day in this day and age.
Dear Lynnsey
Thank you for your honest and frank review, I know in your case the order was for wallpaper, but unfortunately DPD will not take orders for wallpaper adhesives, fabrics, rugs and paints which is why we do not use them. We actually find UPS to be very good, however I understand your point that they do not provide a window of time for delivery. However, you can always have it delivered to a UPS collection point, of which there are many, if waiting in is a problem. Just for your information they generally delivery am and do collections in pm so I hope in this instance it happens for you, therefore not disrupting your day any further. Should you need any further assistance from us then please do not hesitate to contact us and thank you for your business. Regards TMI
I would have preferred to be informed that you did not hold the fabric in stock and that therefore it would take 10 days for it to be delivered - rather than me having to ring up to enquire where the fabric was.
I made an enquiry about some wool fabrics. The answer came in a very friendly form, but weeks later -apparently due to a problem with their email. I have not bought any fabric from TM Interiors.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.86 based on 869 reviews