TM Interiors Limited Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,324 reviews
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
I'm very happy with my recent order from TM Interiors. They responded quickly to my enquiries and were friendly and helpful. The fabric I ordered was received 3 days later. I'd be very happy to do business with them again.
This company were able to source a particular fabric that I had spent ages searching for. The communication was excellent and my delivery arrived very well packaged and in time. Would thoroughly recommend.
Quick delivery very helpful on the phone. Overall I was very pleased either the service
Unfortunately it’s not been a smooth transaction. Was promised material was on hold. Paid for 4m of said material. With a discount which was nice, bill was around £450 this was on 11th May. After a couple of calls with no response to my query. On 16th June following yet another email, I was informed that the material I had on hold actually wasn’t available and I would have to wait for new material to be manufactured. I was offered a refund, having waited so long. However, as I had waited a while I decided just to continue to wait for what I wanted. TM informed me once in stock it will take 5 days to reach me. Confirmation of dispatch 13th July. Today is 23rd July. Still no delivery. TM interiors have poor communication and customer service. Will not make the same mistake again. What should have been an easy stress free experience has turned into a long drawn out headache.
Dear Jo We do apologise we have not been able to deliver your order to date. We did hold a reserve but when our suppliers came to release and process it was not available, and so placed on back order, we are reliant on our supplier's stock levels as they are from the mills manufacturing the fabric for them. This item is coming from the US and we chasing for tracking details and will advise shortly. Once again our sincere apologies if you felt you have not been kept best informed and for not delivering on our promise, we will review this matter and work to improve, thank you for your honest feedback. Best wishes TMI
Top quality fabric - best price I found also with free delivery . Brilliant service- easy to order, kept informed about where my order was and it arrived promptly and safely . Will definitely use this company again, thankyou.
All aspects of the service have been excellent from placing the order to the delivery.
Ordering through TM Interiors from the USA was easier than I thought it might be. Although I was a little hesitant ordering this special wallpaper from the UK, I was pleasantly surprised: 1. Notified and received my wallpaper samples. 2. My wallpaper selection was received undamaged. 3. E-mail as well as a letter followup regarding my order were prompt.
The fabric I have ordered has arrived very quickly and in perfect condition Thank you TM Interiors for your quick response.
Prompt and efficient. Helpful response to my query on likely timings. Excellent service.
perfect, all products are well received on time as mentioned
This is my second order from TM Interiors, and I’m not disappointed. They take great care in the making , packing and delivering of all the products. I am thrilled again. Thank you.
TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 25th June 2022 TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Excellent personal service so lacking these days with shopping experiences so well done it makes a big difference! Thank you
Very impressed by the excellent customer service and lovely wallpaper I couldn't find anywhere else and TM Interiors tracked down for me. Great communication, very prompt delivery, couldn't have been more helpful. Delighted. Thank you :)
Delighted. Arrived very quickly, well packed, exactly as expected.
Always fast and ready to serve the customer! Feel well supported even for minor deals ;-)
Very efficient and quality prompt service once again!
Still not received my parcel after waiting home 3 days for delivery
Superb service and communication.
I bought some fabric and the purchase went very smoothly - it arrived on a roll, very professionally packaged. Very happy.
The price was competitive. Follow up query re delivery dealt with quite efficiently with person dealing with query having information readily. Communicated with me regarding item being despatched to me. Overall excellent service and would definitely shop from TM Interiors again/. Excellent!
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.8 based on 1,324 reviews