TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Apart from their excellent prices, sadly I have nothing good to say about TM Interiors. Most of my emails were ignored, and on the rare occasions when I did hear from them, it was always a different person. The messages always included a line like 'Don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further help', which I thought was ironic! TM Interiors gave me just a few hours' notice that my fabric would be arriving - how lucky someone happened to be home that day! My request for the fabric to be folded, not on rolls, was also ignored. [NOTE: After posting this review I received a very polite reply from TM Interiors, suggesting they may have sent me messages I never received. They also may not have received my request for my fabric to be folded. So I've amended this review in the interests of fairness; if you're reading this, you be the judge!]
TM Interiors Limited 2 star review on 12th April 2021 TM Interiors Limited 2 star review on 12th April 2021
Good Morning, we are sad to read your review, as the screenshots show above your emails were not ignored and they were replied to, we apologise if it wasn't done as promptly as you would have liked. We cannot see any request to send the fabric folded, but we are sorry if we missed that, however we always like to ship the roll in its best condition and on the roll.
Best Regards TMI
I ordered some romo fabric and the carriers ups were less than efficient. TM kindly chased them and refunded my not inconsiderable delivery charge. So I grateful to them for trying to rectify the carriers shortcomings
I got what I expected.
Everythings ok- But today I got the seccond bill. Another 30€, including 15€ service for UPS! Thats redicolous and I suppose noone wants to pay that much, fully 54€ to get one single roll of wallpaper 🙁
Very efficient, helpful member of staff helped me source exactly what I required and the parcel arrived 3 days later - to the north of Scotland!
Excellent service and arrived a day earlier than expected
Website easy to use. Good prices. Reliable seller.
Very competent. Good advice. Quick reply. Goes out of their way to please.
A great experience all round. Couldn't fault it. Staff really responsive and helpful. Service quick and efficient.
Excellent service.
There was a problem with my order, which was my fault. It was dealt with and resolved quickly and satisfactorily.
I would certainly recommend this company.
The fabric I needed, at good price, very fast service, hassle-free website. Will definitely use again. Bravo!
Prompt service and everything safely delivered.
I received about half of the items I ordered AFTER the expected delivery date and I have no idea when the rest will be delivered. I have been left in the dark and have had to cancel my workmen with no update on when to expect my items.
Fast efficient service. Beautiful wallpaper!
Perfect - great service and very quick delivery
Delivery next day. Great service.
@tm_interiors ordered samples from this company they charge per sample plus postage ! Still haven’t received after nearly 2 weeks
2 emails sent with no reply
Not impressed !
Sincere apologies for the delay in your sample order, we are reliant on our suppliers stock levels, and we do quote upto 10-14 days for sample orders in some instances. I believe my colleague has replied to your 2 emails within 24 hours of each other now, I am sorry our response was to your expectation but due to covid-19 and social distancing we have a reduced workforce. If there are any issues with your sample order not being available, we will let you know, otherwise expect to receive within the next week.
Best regards
Great price, great service and arrived amazingly quick
I needed some help in placing the order and they were very helpful in talking it through and obtaining some samples. Placing the order was then very easy by phone and I even was given an unexpected discount.
Order received within 2 days of placing. My only issue was with the courier who left parcel outside our front door, luckily I had to go out in the car otherwise was unaware parcel had been delivered and would have been left in the rain
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 1,211 reviews