TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Great service, prompt delivery and the best price.
Great communication - super helpful - great price. Would recommend.
Nice quick delivery. Lovely fabric at a good price.
Very satisfied about advises and service. Quick and Good !
best prices and great customer service
Excellent choice of fabric. My order arrived quickly & was well packaged.
The package arrived very quick and in good condition, the product itself is amazing and in a very good quality, good prices as well!
I just love this fabric and it was received in good condition. Can’t wait to see my finished sofa :)
Great service and best price on web fir Zoffany paper. Thank you
Ottima esperienza. Arrivo nei tempi previsti, buon prodotto e buon prezzo
Super quick and efficient delivery of the fabric ordered, thanks!
Excellent service. Efficient and timely.
Hi. I purchased from NZ and found everything satisfactory and smooth. Thanks Greg Brown
Excellent!
Friendly service and helpful advice, excellent quality fabric and very well made curtains. I would highly recommend TM Interiors.
I ordered curtains & a cushion. Arrived when promised, carefully packaged & beautifully made. Curtains were practically ready to hang & look lovely. Excellent company with fantastic range of fabrics & great service. Thank you tminteriors.
Awful service. I was ordering fabric from UK to PL. The package was in transit iver 30 days. After I've sent out the package to China, where they do furniture for me. When they opened the package, we discovered, that fabric is wrinkled. We can not iron it, it doesn't help. Support doesn't answer my e-mail.
Dear Michal We have replied to your complaint, and again, we are sorry you have issues with the fabric. You shipped the fabric on your own accord and from the images provided not in the original packaging, and therefore we suggest you take it up with the shipping company. If you would like us to explain it to the shipping company by all means please ask for our further support. Regards TMI
This company advertise that they do samples of wall paper we paid £4.49 to receive 2 photo shots of the paper we requested. This gives no indication of the true colours or quality of the paper in question. We will now go to another company who supply samples of the actual wall papers and not A4 prints.
Dear Customer, it sounds unusual, but we apologise if the samples were not what you had expected. We do not hold stock of samples, all of the samples we supply are actually provided to us by the brands and manufacturers that we sell. If you contact us we can look into the matter for you. With Regards TMI
Excellent advice and service, beautiful fabric delivered a lot faster than expected. Thank you!
Apart from their excellent prices, sadly I have nothing good to say about TM Interiors. Most of my emails were ignored, and on the rare occasions when I did hear from them, it was always a different person. The messages always included a line like 'Don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further help', which I thought was ironic! TM Interiors gave me just a few hours' notice that my fabric would be arriving - how lucky someone happened to be home that day! My request for the fabric to be folded, not on rolls, was also ignored. [NOTE: After posting this review I received a very polite reply from TM Interiors, suggesting they may have sent me messages I never received. They also may not have received my request for my fabric to be folded. So I've amended this review in the interests of fairness; if you're reading this, you be the judge!]
TM Interiors Limited 2 star review on 12th April 2021 TM Interiors Limited 2 star review on 12th April 2021
Good Morning, we are sad to read your review, as the screenshots show above your emails were not ignored and they were replied to, we apologise if it wasn't done as promptly as you would have liked. We cannot see any request to send the fabric folded, but we are sorry if we missed that, however we always like to ship the roll in its best condition and on the roll. Best Regards TMI
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,230 reviews