TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Click Here

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"Really good service. Found them online, contacted about a particular material which was difficult to source. It was packed up and delivered within a very short space of time. Very impressed with such prompt service. Many thanks"
"Quick answers! Good customer service!"
"Prompt and efficient service"
"Excellent service, discounted price on my wallpaper. Fast and efficient delivery service. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Fast ordering, processing and delivery of my order. Great company to deal with."
"I was able to buy at a better price than you did in Hungary. Everything was fine with the order and delivery. The curtain material is of very good quality with beautiful colors."
"Ez a függönyanyag nagyon megtetszett, és Önöknél kedvezőbb áron tudtam megvásárolni, mint Magyarországon. Minden rendben volt a rendeléssel és a szállítással. Az anyaga kellemes, a színek nagyon szépek. Remélem, a függöny is gyönyörű lesz az új konyhámban."
"Very good prompt service, delighted with my purchase Will definitely shop with you again"
"Very speedy and totally reliable 👍"
"Review would be 5, but o thought there was a bit of a lag in contacting me after the order.. Otherwise, all went smoothly"
"Very proffesional, thank you"
"Excellent service, fast quote, very good prices. Many thanks!"
"Very good service, material arrived well packaged and in excellent condition."
"Very efficient service. A good company to deal with."
"A fast delivery and solid packing to Germany. We are very satisfied with it. Good job. Many greetings"
"Fabric delivered on time and beautiful. I've made some cushions to match the wallpaper that I have also purchased in the same pattern"
"Efficient service"
"6.7m of fabric ordered Saturday evening, arrived Wednesday morning with UPS, well packaged and in perfect condition, full communication along the way. Happy customer!"
"Fantastic and prompt service. I live on the opposite side of the world and the response was always very fast, and the Richard very accommodating and helpful."
"Customer service absolutely faultless! And absolutely over the Moon with my missoni wallpaper even nicer than I expected. Totally recommend x"
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 847 reviews