TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley CourtBakewell Road

How would you rate TM Interiors Limited ?

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
R Interiors Construction Ltd - Iulian Petrusca
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and fabulous response to all our needs."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fantastic Professional experience,, Ordered and paid for fabric and it was posted promptly. Received within a week-- In Australia--- could not ask for a better result, will certainly irder again.. Thank you"
"Wall paper fab Came in speedy time Would like yur opinion of rug for hall that would match in Old style house Kind regards Joan doherty"
T M P Abreu
Verified Buyer
"I am an Interior Designer and Ì order wallpaper with TM Interiors. Easy to buy online and orders always arrive in time."
"All my communications with TM Interiors were answered very promptly and courteously. They provided a quote quickly and delivered very quickly considering it was international shipping. Very impressed with the service."
Mrs B Fairman
Verified Buyer
"They were helpful, friendly and efficient and the goods I ordered arrived earlier than expected. I was made to feel as if my custom was valued by the person, Helen, that I spoke to."
G AZZOLINA
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Definitely raccomended. Thanks again to Richard. Giusi"
"Helpful over the phone"
J Wise- St Leger
Verified Buyer
"Responded timely to my query and sent a text to ecpsil and quickly put things right - very pleased"
R Southgate
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prompt communication and efficient service"
Mrs K Bacon
Verified Buyer
"My order was very pleasantly received, checked it was in stock, price agreed, despatched next day and received via courier all very satisfactorily."
"I ordered many samples of fabrics and wallpapers for 162,76 pounds and received only one big sample of one kind of fabric. I've spent a lot of money for ordering. This situation has complicated job with my client and demaged my budget. I'm very disgusted because of this situation and in addition company TM Interiors don't respond to the complaint."
Apologies for the delay in your sample order, we do quote 10-14 days for delivery of sample orders that are made up from multiple brands. Your sample order being so large was posted seprately to the fabric order, and they were posted on the 14th, so expect to receive them any day now. We aim to respond to all complaints within 7 hours of your email and will respond to your email received this morning. Apologies once again for any disruption caused to you and your client, but matters will be resolved promptly. Our best regards TMI
"Double checked the measurements before starting the order and kept me informed about how it was going. Delivered on the expected date. The curtains were ready to hang; pleated and with hooks in place. Very pleased. Thank you very much."
"Very helpful, delivery very prompt. Excellent customer service. I will certainly use TM Interiors again and recommend to friends"
"TM interiors were very helpful and efficient. I ordered my fabric and it was delivered within 2 days. Will definitely use them again."
"Helen went the extra mile for me, I was very grateful for her brilliant service. Thanks very much"
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery."
"Very prompt service and my new garden cushion looks fabulous thank you"
"Received a lovely product, which I’m very happy with. Very easy to order through the website and swift response via e-mail for a query about delivery. The courier also kept me well informed when my delivery was in its way"
"Perfect fabric, prompt service."
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 570 reviews