TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Great support, excellent service and very helpful staff. Our special thanks goes to Richard!!! The quality of the product is as well great!!!
TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 7th December 2021 TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 7th December 2021 TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 7th December 2021 TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 7th December 2021 TM Interiors Limited 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Thank you TM-Interiors. I appreciate the reliable processing and shipping of my order. I am a returning customer and look forward to next time.
Great response time and service, thank you.
Friendly, efficient and prompt service. Will definitely use again
Would not hesitate to use TM Interiors again
Excellent service
Great advice and service from TM Interiors. Will certainly use them again!
Still awaiting delivery after chasing ……
Dear Customer We are sorry your order took a little longer than expected, we did advise and apologise on Monday that our suppliers had taken longer than expected to process the order, but we confirmed dispatch on Tue 02/11/2021 14:09 and it shows with UPS that the delivery is out for today. We understand your frustrations, and apologise once again for any inconvenience caused. Best wishes TMI
Very happy. My fabrics arrived quickly and were cheaper than buying directly from designers guild & Osborne & little. Thank you very much
Excellent customer service every time. thank you.
Great service, reliable and efficient.
I've found with you the piece I was desperately looking for everywhere & delivered ASAP
Excellent service, will definitely use again. Thank you TM Interiors
excellent service would definitely recommend
First class service and incredibly helpful assistants. They have researched numerous samples for me to try and get my new refurbishment together
staff very helpful over the phone. called back promptly. goods arrived quicker than expected.
Good service and very happy with my lovely designer wallpaper.
Very good reliable service. Would certainly use again.
Terrible service. Ordered my fabric samples three weeks ago and still haven’t received them. Emails are either ignored or answered with generic copy/paste phrases. If you intend to have your time wasted or seek an unpleasant customer experience, TM Interiors is the right company for you.
Dear Customer, apologies for your experience and failing to respond within 24 hours as per our aim. We have refunded your sample order and sent the samples free of charge for both the delay and any inconvenience caused, as mentioned we are reliant on our suppliers stock levels. Our very best regards TMI
Fantastic choice of fabrics. Brilliant service and communication. My voile curtains are beautifully made and arrived 5 weeks after ordering.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,268 reviews