TM Interiors Limited Reviews

334 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley CourtBakewell Road

How would you rate TM Interiors Limited?

S Turley
Verified Buyer

I am sure it is not your fault but my parcel is still in the Ups warehouse in Dartford. They say the address is incorrect but it is OK. Can you help?
Verified Buyer

I am very satisfied with my order placed at TM Interiors. They are very helpful and responsive. The international delivery was as fast as possible. I fully recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Very pleasant, very helpful, and very efficient with my recent purchase of upholstery fabric which they arranged to be sent to the manufacturer of my new sofa. Can't think of anything they could have done to improve their service or my experience. A very satisfied customer!
J Zelenczuk
Verified Buyer

Fantastic rug and great personal customer service! Thank you!
Verified Buyer

I could not ask for better service. TM Interiors Limited answered all of my many questions fast and with great kindness and patience.
L Targett-Parker
Verified Buyer

The quality of the curtains and blinds were excellent and they looked amazing. Had a few issues with length of time to make them and deliver but TM resolved my issues of delivery quickly and efficiently.
A JAMISON
Verified Buyer

Excellent professional service. No effort was spared in obtaining the discontinued wallpaper I has selected. I shall be using TM Interiors Ltd again.
Verified Buyer

Helpful & informative. Material dispatched promptly, arriving in good condition.
J Kirsten Horn
Verified Buyer

The deloverskrift has been perfect, thank you,
Jonna Horn
M Binns
Verified Buyer

They could not have been more helpful by phone, with my order it came on the day stated. Most excellent service by phone and internet. Many Thank's M Binns
Verified Buyer

We got a great price on the Osborne & Little wallpaper we ordered and TM Interiors was very quick and courteous in responding to an email query. The wallpaper arrived well protected in good packaging and we were able to track it once despatched. Easy to deal with, good value and definitely a company I'd use again. One great addition to the service would be to unclude an estimate of delivery time on the order confirmation or in a follow up email if the item isn't held in stock.
L Burn
Verified Buyer

The purchase was simple enough but we have been asked for the review before the item has been delivered.
An improvement would be to use DPD for deliveries as they provide real time updates on delivery schedules. Unfortunately UPS have been used on this occasion and will only give a "sometime today" estimate which is not really good enough for a £200 order. UPS have an appalling track record so why any company would choose to use them is beyond me. Even Argos give a.m. or p.m. on standard delivery. Very frustrating having to wait in all day in this day and age.
Dear Lynnsey
Thank you for your honest and frank review, I know in your case the order was for wallpaper, but unfortunately DPD will not take orders for wallpaper adhesives, fabrics, rugs and paints which is why we do not use them. We actually find UPS to be very good, however I understand your point that they do not provide a window of time for delivery. However, you can always have it delivered to a UPS collection point, of which there are many, if waiting in is a problem. Just for your information they generally delivery am and do collections in pm so I hope in this instance it happens for you, therefore not disrupting your day any further. Should you need any further assistance from us then please do not hesitate to contact us and thank you for your business. Regards TMI
D Istanbouli
Reviewer

Variety of amazing choices and material was Delivered on time in great condition.
D Istanbouli
Verified Buyer

Great choices , prices & delivery time was accurate.
TM interiors will be my only choice to order materials for my future projects.
S Lake
Verified Buyer

Communication has been superb, kept me informed in regards to a product out of stock and gave me delivery options would highly recommend
Verified Buyer

Goods were shipped quickly and arrived in good order. Tracking was excellent. Very happy, would have no hesitation in dealing with TM Interiors again.
R Interiors
Verified Buyer

Helpful on the phone, swift dispatch and well wrapped. Thank you
J Brown
Verified Buyer

Great service, helped me a great deal with ordering my products. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Excellent, prompt and personal service.
S Ryde-Weller
Verified Buyer

A very prompt delivery and the correct product - well done - very pleased.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.84 based on 334 reviews