TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"Quick efficient service - thank you. Will definitely be using again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent quick service, very helpful and I'm very happy"
"Friendly, helpful and efficient. Would definitely use again."
"My order was delivered today just ten days after ordering from Australia. Impressive service. The materials were just as I ordered and were well packed . Thankyou TM Interiors"
"it´s my first order - fast shipping, so beautiful wallpaper - i’m happy - i give you all stars, that i can give - thank you for that excellent business"
"excellent serviceand customer care. would recommend and will use again"
"I was very impressed with the knowledge and helpfulness from a member of staff when I phoned as I was having problems placing my order on line. Arrived promptly and packaged very well."
"I'm very satisfy for the excellent and professional service I had from Richard McAlpin!!! I'll definitely recommend your company to my friends too."
"Super helpful and a quick service. Very happy, would use again. Thank you 😀"
"Excellent customer service"
"Excellent service and communication, top quality wall paper, highly recommend. Thankyou"
"When l asked for samples of wallpaper they were sent out quickly. Wallpaper l ordered was also dispatched immediately, very good service. I have not put up wallpaper but have seen it up in a store and loved it. I also got it with a discount as on sale so really pleased. Looking forward to seeing it in my living room. Thank You. Marie"
"Was impressed by the wonderful choice of fabric, the website was very easy to use and my order was shipped so fast. Very happy and impressed. Good experience and would use again. Kim Challenger"
"Very efficient, received my wallpaper in good time."
"Excellent service, wallpaper ordered and hanging on the wall within a few days. Will definitely use again."
"Good service prompt delivery no complaints!!"
"I still haven't received my delivery"
Dear Karen

Sorry to learn you have had issued with your UPS delivery, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. As we discussed the issue was due to a change in our delivery service and I am sorry it affected your order in particular. However as requested in terms of resolving the issue we have the item now on an overnight on UPS delivery service pre 10:30am for Saturday delivery, and hope this resolves the issue for you. Once again our apologies for this matter. TMI
"Priced well. Ordering was very easy. Delivery was excellent. Thank you"
"great price, fast deliverly highlly recommend"
"Lovely - no problems :)"
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 632 reviews