TM Interiors Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley CourtBakewell Road

How would you rate TM Interiors Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"Richard thank you very much!! I have ordered the fabrics for the couch, dining chairs and armchairs. All fabrics arrived in Cyprus in excellent package and were exactly the same as the samples that Richard dispatched to me. Also the service was excellent and the support!!! Thank you so much!!! I am waiting the samples for the curtains now!!!"
"Very easy order process and wallpaper delivered on time and perfect. Would use this company again without hesitation."
E Banderker
Verified Buyer
"Helen's attention to detail to co-ordinate a delivery to South Africa via two London intermediaries, was accomplished with great efficiency and without fuss."
"Helen has been very kind, helpfull and professional with assisting me. Thank you very much. I can highly recommend TM Interioirs and will return for further orders later this year. Best regards Anne from Switzerland"
"Super quick delivery, paper pristine and good value. Thank you TM! 🙏"
N Naydenov
"Fast delivery."
"Richard was so helpful with our order although we could only communicate by email as we are in Texas. He made everything very easy."
Mr I Stewart
Verified Buyer
"TM interiors provided a great service and helped with the ordering process. The goods arrived on time so I would have no hesitation in ordering again. Thank you TM Interiors."
"I bought Harlequin fabric for the curtains in my living room. The customer service was incredibly helpful in assembling my order, delivery was fast and the fabric is beautiful."
"Two pairs of curtains made, just as I hoped they would be when they arrived. Good communication from the team. Highly recommended, will be using again for some matching cushions."
"Great customer service, great product, good price and delivered on time."
"TM Interiors kept me well informed about my fabrics order and it arrived before expected. Great service, recommend, thank you!"
"I ordered draperies, and both were delivered in good shape and in short time. I was satisfied with the services of the company."
"I was very happy with my shopping experience with TM Interiors. The service was easy to use, and hassle free. Communication with the company was excellent, and emails were responded to instantly. The fabric I bought was measured generously, amd arrived within a couple of days of placing the order. It was the first time that I have used TM Interiors, but wont be the last."
"My project started with ordering samples which came quickly. Then I had lots of questions about the paper I chose which were all answered promptly by Helen through email. I ordered the paper and received it in less than a week even though I am across the pond. My room is finished and looks great! Thank you TM Interiors!"
"Excellent service. Thank You."
P Houlgate
"Fast service"
"i ordered and you sent."
"Excellent service. My fabric was not in stock but they informed me immediately and had the stock in the following week. Very speedy dispatch and fabric as described. Thanks"
"I phoned for help with a pattern I had seen. I then ordered it online and delivery was speedy and the material arrived well wrapped. delivery company informed me when it would be delivered. If I need more curtains I will certainly be in touch."
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.84 based on 474 reviews