TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley CourtBakewell Road

How would you rate TM Interiors Limited?

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"Well made curtains"
"The fabric was shipped to the Czech Republic and I received it without problems. My questions were replied quickly. I would shop here again."
Dr R Frisch
Verified Buyer
"Very positive experience! A real pleasure - looking forward to "next time"!"
MR T R NEWLING
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service great choice and good prices 👍🏻"
"Dear TM Interiors Team, when I was calling TM Interios from Germany, I got a very friendly, professional and helpful man on the phone. It doens´t matter when I asked three time the same question, just to be sure that I have understood everything correclty...so always get a professional answer. I am happy with my ordering, so I guess it was not the last time. Kind regards Mehtap Zimmermann"
"Beautiful product, TM Interiors is very effective and informative about your purchase, fast delivery"
N Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish - great value and speedy delivery. I would definitely recommend TM interiors for any luxury wallpaper purchase. Thank you"
"Great service and wallpaper arrived sooner than expected in perfect condition."
"Beautiful curtains, so well made and arrived well packaged. Would definitely recommend. Many thanks"
"The ordered curtains are perfect ! Many thanks."
Mrs G Norris
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with our rug."
"Richard was very helpful from ordering samples to delivery very helpful and prompt delivery and was kept informed all the way through to delivery"
"Good efficient service--very customer orientated-- a pleasure to deal with and good prices too!!!"
"I ordered wallpaper to be forwarded on to friends in Australia. Placed the order on Tuesday both wallpapers delivered on Friday after missing the courier on Thursday. Wallpaper well package delighted with service."
"Truly a FANTASTIC and very HONEST company. There were issues with the delivery of the product from the manufacturer, but TM Interiors resolved the matter quickly to deliver high quality product to us. We are very impressed with the service…. Highly recommended !! AAA++++ James R."
"Good price... Also it was nice to be able to use an oversees credit card as many web sites don't allow this. Good and prompt service."
"Friendly, efficient service with goods delivered as promised. Would definitely recommend and will use again."
Mrs J Prosser
Verified Buyer
"I bought a fair amount of Harlequin fabric and TM were cheapest than anywhere else. The order came quickly and was sent by a premium courier. Would highly recommend them based on my experience and will certainly be using them again."
"Fast service!"
Miss S Flint-Caton
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful! Sourced a discontinued fabric and made a couple of cushions to match an existing window seat. Thanks so much, Helen!"
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 525 reviews