TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Prompt delivery - helpful staff & good prices - will use again
We had an excellent experience with our purchase of wallpaper from TM Interiors. They were very friendly and knowledgeable as well as responsive to our inquiries. Their price was also very competitive. We would highly recommend them.
I was told a price by phone - I was given a price by Email and when I went to purchase the products they would not honour either and increased the price. I am not impressed by this Company
Good price, delivered promptly ad as described.
recommend tm interiors
Thanks to a good service and very courteous advice I can highly recommend TM Interiors Limited.
Extremely helpful and efficient experience with this company. Material beautiful - as also expressed by the seamstress who made the curtains saying material excellent to work with and does not crease. Very pleased with end product ... photograph shared below.
Still no sign of my item despite enormous delivery charge. No communication either. Very disappointing.
Dear Anna, apologies for delay in our reply, we thank you for your honest review.

I am sorry if you feel you had no communication reagrding delivery but a confirmation of dispatch email was sent automatically and our suppliers confirmed that:

This was delivered by Fedex direct on the 29th last week.

Signed for by a J J*** at 11.35am

Tracking number 15343974****

I know my colleague has attempted to call you and emailed on Monday all the details, and is continuing to assist you.

The delivery cost are for orders below £100, we actually get charged more by our suppliers than we pass on.

Regards TMI
My wallpaper arrived promptly, and it's great!
I came across TM interiors when I was trying to track down a particular brand online for an outdoor project to make some bespoke seating cushions. Although a little apprehensive at first as I’m not local to the company, I needn’t of worried. All emails were replied to promptly & professionally & care taken that I had all aspects of the order to my satisfaction. I have now taken delivery of my order & am thrilled at the quality & craftsmanship of what has been produced. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone & will look to use them again in the future.
Thanks for the advice when I phoned through
Fabulous website, easy to use and to get inspiration. Fabulous delivery, fabulous range.
Excellent service in every way, quick, efficient and always very helpful.
I had a very fine dialogue with Richard from TM Interiors. He helped me placing an order so that I can fullfill my dreams of decorating my new home. Now there´s only work to be done ;o)
Amazing communication and such a quick turn around! I would and will highly recommend TMINTERIORS to all!!
Haven’t used items yet, but prompt delivery, good communication. Very helpful and pleasant people.
Took quite a while to receive the wallpaper
Goods exactly as described and arrived within 24 hours.
Livraison très rapide et colis très bien emballé. Pas de risques qu'il soit abimé durant le transport. Merci, je recommande votre boutique.
Friendly and helpful - thanks