TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
I ordered my wallpaper by phone. The sales consultant was very diligent, making sure that the paper being ordered matched the sample I had (as the manufacturer had several colour ways, all of which look very similar) and gave me details of when the paper would be in stock. My parcel arrived this morning, much sooner than I expected. Excellent service.
Fantastic price for the paper I was looking for and a very easy and straightforward online shopping experience . Glad my google search found you !
I received my wallpaper the next day, I ordered via the telephone, the lady was very polite, checked the paper was in stock and told me how many rolls they had. She took my details and payment and there was my delivery the very next day. Very impressed.
Excellent service and support. Purchased Romo wallcovering. Delivered within a few days of placing order. Very simple process.
very efficient - would recommend
TM helped me to work out the amount of material I needed with accurate costings. The order came quickly after I had ordered it and I was pleased with what I had ordered. I will definitely use them again in the future as I felt confident they knew their business and were happy to help.
Excellent service , very helpful staff , ive already recommended you to a few people . Thank you.
Great choice of fabrics and all fabric arrived well packaged and really quickly
I ordered material at much better value than my local supplier. My order was processed very quickly and arrived promptly. Excellent service which wasn’t expected in the middle of a pandemic, thank you!
Package arrived promptly and in perfect condition! Great customer service via email!!
thank you!!!!!
very easy to order and delighted with the speedy delivery of my material
Great service - really fast delivery - will use again
Very helpful customer service, quick delivery, and beautiful fabric!
Perfect. Excellent delivery and customer service. Thank you .
Ordered some Cole and Son wallpaper at very good prices. Wallpaper arrived safely a couple of days later. Great service.
Delighted with such efficient and friendly service. Ordered my fabric Thursday pm and it arrived Monday.
Delighted with the service to date. All info requested was provided promptly and in full. Competitive prices too with several options to pay.

(Can you submit as N Surgenor please).
Very helpful staff and received our purchase very promptly will definitely be purchasing again with TM Interiors
Speed of service was amazing!
Ordered some wallpaper, arrived very quickly & was well packaged, very happy to reccommend.
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.86 based on 1,119 reviews