TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"Excellent choice of unusual wallpapers, easy online ordering and super quick delivery."
"Excellent assistance when phoned to place order and the delivery was very speedy. Most impressed."
"Great service and lovely fabric"
"Fast efficient services, great follow up with delivery of order and their prices are competitive at least a minimum of 10% discount to RRP. Extremely reliable!"
"Quick, efficient service. So pleased to get an extra roll of wallpaper with the same batch number as some purchased 9 months ago from another company. After trying other suppliers I’d almost given up the in the search. Will use TM Interiors again definitely."
"Great customer service. Extremely fast delivery to New Zealand. A great experience!"
"Excellent service from placing the order over the phone , confirmation via e-mail, update with delivery, and safe delivery within the time quoted. Just fabulous service . Thank you 😊"
"Perfect service, nice communication and a lot of very helpful assistance - 5 stars from me!"
"My experience with TM Interiors was perfect. Richard was amazing, so helpful and kind. He walked me through the process of placing my order and once done, my goods arrived within a few days. I am an account manager by profession and customer service is my expertise and I found TN Interiors to be one of the best companies I’ve ever worked with in this regard. Thank you for a truly fantastic customer experience."
"Very nice wallpaper and fabric for an absolutely moderate price. Extremly fast delivery to Germany..."
"Good service, great fabric, well wrapped."
"I would like to thank TM Interiors for a great service in short delay!"
"I've graded acceptable due to the lack of communication of waiting so long for fabric to arrive. If fabric was out of stock, un update would have been appreciated. I will continue to use TM Interiors."
Dear Mrs Calder, thank you for your honest and justified review. Apologies for the issues you experienced with the order and the fact we did not deliver within our stated delivery aim. Unfortunately the product you ordered from the brand in question, had recently merged their ordering system having been taken over, and this had caused disruption to their order system and deliveries which in turn affected us. Of course we are disappointed on this rare occasion we did not keep you informed as much as we should of, normally we keep our customers updated if there any delays with orders. We do appreciate your business and hope we may continue to assist you in the future. Our best wishes TMI
"Excellent, efficient service"
"Great selection and fantastic customer service! Definitely recommend."
"Sensational, quick and lovely service. Buying from Australia there is always a worry something won't go right.....our emails were quickly responded to in a friendly way. The product arrived safely within a week. I am now a convert and will be ordering all fabrics as required from the team. Thank you. Highly recommend."
"Easy to deal with and very fast delivery."
"Ordine arrivato molto velocemente e conforme alla descrizione. Venditore professionale e preparato . Lo raccomando."
"Very supportive company during the delivery process as sadly one of their suppliers & UPS let them down!! Overall would recommend TMI to others as a family business that values it’s clients."
"1st class company from ordering to delivery, highly recommended"
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 766 reviews