TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"Excellent service and very quick delivery"
"The wallpaper selection was really excellent,such beautiful designs and so much choice.The quality of the Morris paper is superb and the order was delivered within days.Thank you."
"Fantstic choice. Superb service. I ordered an Osborne and Little material on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. I think that is pretty good, don't you!"
"Material arrived within a week. It was carefully wrapped in polythene and on the roll. Not used it yet so can’t comment on what it is like to work with but it’s a nice weight and true to the colour of the sample I received earlier. I would purchase from the company again."
"Nice products and perfect service and delivery."
"Excellent service and follow-up on the order status, everything arrived as communicated, with an added bonus of reasonable packaging (as opposed to the usual kgs of packing tape, plastic, etc). A pleasure to deal with and I shall order again!"
"First class service from start to finish. Great price and speedy delivery too. No hesitation in recommending TM Interiors."
"Ordering was very simple. Items delivered promptly. Excellent service"
"Excellent service all round! The response was friendly and knowledgeable on the phone, the product was competitively priced and the delivery service was very efficient. Thank you."
"Easy to order, fast delivery, very helpful and speedy response times"
"Ordered curtain fabric one day, the next day my curtain maker mailed me to say it had been delivered to her. Thank you so much for your excellent service."
"Fantastic Service!! I order a fabric from Greece. I was worried for delivery time & the condition of the fabric. They answered so quickly to all my concerns & the fabric came on time & in perfect condition. My only problem is that the collections that they have are limitless."
"Prompt and excellent service!"
"Very good service. Fast, reliable and very good communication. Shipping to Belgium as scheduled with a very good following. Will not hesitate to buy from them again. Thanks again."
"I found the site easy to use, the materials I wanted in stock and delivery speedy and efficient."
"I have TM Interiors to be absolutely wonderful to deal with. Not only do they offer an extensive range of textiles, their customer service and communication is outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them, I personally look forward to dealing with them again in the future. They are nothing but professional and accommodating to your requests. Judy Ryan"
"Very comprehensive selection if fabrics. Order arrived within the promised timescale. Only suggestion is to use a carrier other than UPS who gave a timescale as “End of Day”! Most others give a 2 hour delivery window."
"Excellent device. Easy to use and arrived promptly. Very pleased"
"Timely delivery. They were able to order a fabric that they don’t usually stock. Excellent customer service"
"Really helpful staff who went above and beyond to sort out my wallpaper dilemma, sending out a big sample ASAP. Cheaper than other sites too. Will definitely use again."
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 729 reviews