TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

How would you rate TM Interiors Limited ?

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"Excellent service, thank you. High quality products."
"Quick, efficient delivery. Thanks"
"Excellent service. Great price. Quick simple delivery. Delighted. Will recommend to friends."
"I ordered fabric from this company and they we’re knowledgable and helpful at every step. They called to let me know that one fabric was delayed and everything arrived well wrapped and couriered by UPS I would certainly buy from them again, thank you"
"Fast service, arrived quickly with a tracked delivery service. Thank you for taking the trouble to check my address with me before posting."
"Easy and prompt service!"
"Brilliant. Great products at good price and excellent communication. 10/10!"
"Very pleased with the service. I was well informed about the delivery of the parcel. I shall certainly use TM Interiors again."
"Hi Package arrived on time and well packaged no damage! However when I put the wall paper up I have marks on it where the print is missing! So looks like a seconds roll? Not what I expected for the price I paid for the roll! Can send photo if required! Just thought I would mention!! Debbie Felts"
Hi Debbie, I am sorry to learn there is an issue with your wallcovering, we do not, and never have sold seconds. If you would like to send the information and photos of the issue we will report this to the manufacturer in order for them to look into quality control. It is neither in their, or our interest to sell defective wallpaper. Wait to hear from you. Regards TMI
"Quick efficient informative and polite. Unbeknown to me the material I needed was on offer so it was a bonus to pay less. I would definitely use this company again."
"Many thanks TM Interiors, great product, great communication and help when needed.Avril Osborne"
"I was very pleased with the service from TM interiors The product that I ordered arrived quickly & was well packed Also I ordered over the phone & I found the staff very helpful Love the fabric"
"I ordered fabric via phone and got it delivered to an address where I was staying as a house swapper. I got really good service via phone and good clarifications and solution minded service. The fabric is excellent and I have only good experience with TM Interiors ltd. Thanks. Erla."
"Very efficient !"
"Dealing with TM Interiors has been efficient and hassle free. My order took a wee while longer than I had expected but I think that may be to do with me living on an Island and my excitement for the wallpapers arrival!"
"Thankyou for my order it arrived very promptly, will be back soon I’m sure!"
"Good one to one service with TM people. Friendly, helpful and prompt service"
"Very prompt and polite service. It will be a few weeks before the sofa is covered in this lovely material so regret no photographs yet"
"Samples arrived promptly and as requested. Thank you."
"Helen provided excellent customer service. Thank you!"
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 590 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!