TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley CourtBakewell Road

How would you rate TM Interiors Limited ?

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"Double checked the measurements before starting the order and kept me informed about how it was going. Delivered on the expected date. The curtains were ready to hang; pleated and with hooks in place. Very pleased. Thank you very much."
"Very helpful, delivery very prompt. Excellent customer service. I will certainly use TM Interiors again and recommend to friends"
"TM interiors were very helpful and efficient. I ordered my fabric and it was delivered within 2 days. Will definitely use them again."
"Helen went the extra mile for me, I was very grateful for her brilliant service. Thanks very much"
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery."
"Very prompt service and my new garden cushion looks fabulous thank you"
"Received a lovely product, which I’m very happy with. Very easy to order through the website and swift response via e-mail for a query about delivery. The courier also kept me well informed when my delivery was in its way"
"Perfect fabric, prompt service."
S Mccaffrey
Verified Buyer
"Quick and excellent service"
"Extremely efficient service and quick delivery. Very happy."
"Original order was One roll of wallpaper short. Spoke to Helen and she arranged for missing roll to be delivered within 2 days so happy with this"
"Great company to work with, got my beautiful wallpaper right away!! I would absolutely recommend TM Interiors!"
"Excellent service !! Very fast delivery."
"I ordered from TM interiors after making an enquiry through their website. The service was excellent, with prompt responses, a competitive price and speedy service and delivery. They have a well organised system which gives confidence to the purchaser."
"Prompt service - goods as described"
F Grauert C/o Sophie Von Klinggräff
Verified Buyer
"Very fast shipping. Personal contact was very kind and helpfull. Thanks a lot!"
"My decorators needed to bring the job forward so I rang TM to find out when I could expect the wallpaper I had ordered. They were lovely and rushed the order through it arrived the next day . Great service from friendly people who put the customer first I will using them for my next decorating job without a doubt."
"Excellent customer service! Discount price for first time buyers. Prompt confirmation of order and regular delivery updates. Hope to buy from TM Interiors again!"
E Trotemann
Verified Buyer
"Completely satisfait with the product and the delivery."
"Excellent service from TM. However please do not use UPS they have an appalling customer service and website"
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.85 based on 558 reviews