TM Interiors Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley CourtBakewell Road

How would you rate TM Interiors Limited?

C Alpago Novello
Verified Buyer

I'm 100% satisfied: the order arrived exactly as announced, customer care answered nearly istantly to a query, the price is fair. Plus, you have 10% discount on the first order. Highly recommanded
M Tirelli
Verified Buyer

Veramente molto soddisfatto per la disponibilta' e gentilezza di miss Helen ,bellissimo il parato (wallpaper) che gia' avevo dal 1975.Spero di risentirci quanto prima per una nuova spedizione,grazie Michele Tirelli.
Verified Buyer

friendly, approachable and helpful. Quick dispatch of order
Verified Buyer

Good personal service over email after I tried but failed to use a coupon when ordering over their website.
Verified Buyer

polite courteous and helpful service
D Roslik
Verified Buyer

I'd like to thank all the staff who have been involved in process of making my dream to come true. Thank you for your assistance! Nice and excellent service! Goods are received successfully. Planning to approach again and again if the necessity will appear.
S Munro
Verified Buyer

Fast response to queries, very helpful and knowledgable. Secure delivery service. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

helpful and very quick answers to my questions, good delivery service
M Agerup

Quick service and response
S Cullen
Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service provided by Helen. Very efficient and a quick delivery. Beautiful product received and would highly recommend them.

Verified Buyer

You will never regret to buy it.
P Klement C/o Linda Bülow
Verified Buyer

Perfect help on the phone, and delivery to germany worked perfectly! Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient service, order arrived well packaged and correct. A competitive price for the fabric I ordered. Would recommend TM Interiors.
D Bell
Verified Buyer

Understood my needs exactly, were courteous and exact during all communications and followed each call up with email confirmation.
Mrs Hazell
Verified Reviewer

Recently ordered some made to measure curtains and cushions. The whole process from ordering to delivery was great. Helen was so helpful and when my order was complete, another very helpful girl called to arrange delivery to suit us. The curtains are lovely and I was amazed to see they were pre-gathered complete with hooks, so literally ready to hang. I would definitely use TM interiors in the future! Absolutely first class service at a competitive price!
Verified Buyer

You were very efficient and helpful,even when I needed to change my order at the last minute.
C Skelton
Verified Buyer

Great advice choosing the right product, exceptional customer service, highly recommended. Definitely my first choice when searching for quality product.
Verified Buyer

I’m so satisfied with your service. Just received it in time. Thank you so much.
G BODEN
Verified Buyer

TM Interiors were excellent, my order at an extremely good cost compared to anyone else!arrived within two days of me ordering so will defiantly be using you again.

Many Thanks