TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Very disappointed in the service provided. Either the merchandise was not ordered by TM or the manufacturer did not process the order upon receipt. Either way, there was no follow up on TM’s part until I questioned the delay. Hopefully the correct merchandise was ordered since it have not been received yet, though I do have confirmation form UPS that it is in their hands.
Dear Mitchell we are sorry to learn, but do understand why you are disappointed with the service we provided. Indeed the manufacturer did not process the order in time as expected and we failed to act on that before you made contact with us ultimately causing a delay with the delivery of your order which we sincerely apologise for. I am sure you will find everything is now in order, as we communicated with you recently, but should you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards TMI
I still haven’t received the William Morris wallpaper I ordered, please would you inform me which carrier is responsible for delivering it to my home in Jersey, Thankyou
Dear Anne

We are sorry to learn you have had an issue with your delivery. We can see the item was dispatched on the 21st and you should have received a confirmation of dispatch email with tracking number. Regardless I can see there has been a slight issue and delay with the delivery which we are attempting to resolve with UPS and get the item delivered to you as quickly as possible. We have emailed you privately and will continue to update you on the delivery and resolve. Thanks for your patience. TMI
No delivery and no response to emails about my order not being delivered. I have had one confirmation email when i ordered and paid for my wallpaper, it is now 6 days later and had no update and no responding email. You have taken my money so where is my goods. Terrible customer service!!
Dear Joanne

Thank you for your order with us and we apologise for the fact that you have had to chase the whereabouts of your order.

If we may explain however, your order was placed on the 11th September 2017 19:22 and we state a delivery aim of 5 working days.

The first available day to order therefore was Tuesday the 12th September and your order is due to be dispatched on Monday with UPS and out for delivery to you on Tuesday.

We actually had expected delivery from our suppliers of your order on Friday and therefore it would have been dispatched Friday, which is the reason your payment was captured prior to dispatch, which we apologise for, however we were let down by the courier company.

We aim to reply to all emails within 24 hours so I am responding to your email sent yesterday on Friday at 19:09pm.

We apologise for any inconvenience the delay may have caused but we do state that it is a “delivery aim”, which we will have missed by one day in this instance due to an unforseen situation outside of our control.

Our best regards TMI
How do i return wrongly ordered goods? I ordered one roll of reminiscence wallpaper by sanderson . The web picture looked right but it does not match what i already have. It has arrived without instructions on how to return and exchange. Please advise.
Hello

I am sorry to learn our returns information was not inlcuded with your delivery.

Our returns procedure can be seen online here:

A replacement/refund will be resolved as swiftly as possible.

No refund can be issued if goods are badly wrapped and are soiled or damaged when in transit.

IMPORTANT: Please include your name and order number on the outside of the packaging to enable us to identify and refund your order.

If you are returning any products, please send them to:

TM INTERIORS LIMITED,
Millisle House,
41 Culley Court,
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough
PE2 6XD.

We recommend using a professional courier company.

Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Poor communication , no agreed return call to update as promised following a delayed dispatch from suppliers overseas . Need to be more pro-active , than reactive, when I called they were aware of the delay but made no effort to contact me. Price however was very good and the staff courteous .
Dear Mr Colfer
I am sorry you felt our communication was not adequate, I believe your order was delivered within 12-14 working days as listed on our product detail page. We thank you for your comments however, and we are implementing a number of improvements to our back end system, so as you say customers are kept informed at all times. We value your feedback.
Best Regards
I received the sample very promptly. Considering I had to pay £4 for this sample, I really was not impressed with the quality of how it was cut out. It was cut skew and in such a way that it was hard to determine the fabric 's pattern.
Dear Mrs Welton

I apologise if the sample you received was inadequate for your needs, we do not actually cut the samples ourselves they are provided to us by our suppliers. If you would like me to I would be happy to arrange another one or two at no extra cost if it would assist you.

Please advise.
Regards TMI
I am surprised to have received this request for a review as I have not yet received my Order which I am surprised at bearing in mind how much the company charge for postage! So far not that impressed!
Dear Kim
Please check your email as we confirmed the samples have left tonight recorded delivery and they are above A4 size. I understand you may dislike the postage charge but we do explain our service here http://tm-interiors.co.uk/sample-service.php. We hope we can be of further service. Best regards TMI
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.86 based on 869 reviews