TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Quick answers! Good customer service!
Review would be 5, but o thought there was a bit of a lag in contacting me after the order.. Otherwise, all went smoothly
Wallpaper just perfect and delivery very fast and well packaged. However, had one roll left over and unable to return as below 5 rolls minimum - at £40/roll that is too much to 'waste'.
great selection of fabrics on offer, but website a little slow .
Very easy online order process. Super efficient and quick delivery and very helpful team as I didn’t receive an email confirmation of the order (possible glitch on email) but received reassurance when I phoned and the order arrived that day.
Easy ordering , fast service , would use again.
Placed an order by phone. Spoke to a lady called Helen who was very helpful Order took slightly longer than expected but arrived on the day stated in the e mail Parcel was well wrapped and very pleased with contents
As a professional, I am very happy to see that you are careful with the packaging and the products. Thank you a lot... See you soon... :)
Was looking for a specific Sanderson material that turned out to be sold out in Denmark. Went on the net and found it on TM Interiors. Reviews looked god and my question was answered quickly. Went along and placed my order which was quick and easy and cheaper than the price in Denmark. Have received the order now in Denmark so fully satisfied. Have only given the rating 'Good' because there was a misunderstanding somewhere between TM Interiors and their suppler which meant that I had to remind them for the order to be ship. Not a big problem - otherwise the rating would have been 'Very Good'
great price, fast deliverly highlly recommend
It’s my first order at tm interiors. I particulary appreciated the relationship with the customer service (personalized and professional). I
Easy and prompt service!
Very pleased with the service. I was well informed about the delivery of the parcel. I shall certainly use TM Interiors again.
Good one to one service with TM people. Friendly, helpful and prompt service
Original order was One roll of wallpaper short. Spoke to Helen and she arranged for missing roll to be delivered within 2 days so happy with this
Excellent service from TM. However please do not use UPS they have an appalling customer service and website
Well made curtains
Good price... Also it was nice to be able to use an oversees credit card as many web sites don't allow this. Good and prompt service.
We were happy with the turnaround time and the service provided. I called to express my worry about the delivery time (as we were in a rush) but the lady I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and our order came in time. Unfortunately there was some damage to some of our wallpaper. We had ordered Cobra paper by Brian Yates and there was a white slash running through it which was about 2 inches long and very obvious.
Dear Georgia, thank you for your review, we are very sorry to learn there was a slight defect with the wallpaper received, it is of no benefit to us or our suppliers to send out defective wallpaper to our customers. Not sure if this was caused due to delivery or was a result of manufacturing, but should you need any further assistance in this matter please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards TMI
Excellent service from TM Interiors but delivery service from UPS was poor