TM Interiors Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited

About TM Interiors Limited: TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Click Here

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy

A
"I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness."
C Fraser
"Excellent customer service from Beth!"
"My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again"
"I ordered some lovely material to upholster a chair. I had a few questions so wanted to speak directly. TM Interiors were helpful, easy to deal with. The material has just arrived and I would thoroughly recommend them."
"Very prompt and efficient service with great communication. Recommend."
"Many thanks for delivery in time and quality. I was very happy to get UK wallpapers also here in Germany."
"Fabulous range of products at good prices. Excellent customer service too. The wallpaper I ordered was out of stock but I was emailed personally with this info immediately and the expected date was met. Highly recommend TM Interiors."
"I dealt with Richard who was helpful and efficient. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble and he did his absolute best for me which was excellent customer service. Would certainly use this company again and recommend them to anybody. Website was easy to use and full of lots of useful information."
"Spot on with order accuracy and quick delivery. Even the samples we requested arrived quickly."
"I ordered some cushions from TM Interiors. They took a lot of care and attention to make sure the material was perfectly cut and matched. The end result is fabulous. We also ordered some curtain material from them which arrived on time as promised. I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them to other clients and friends. Excellent service and competitive prices."
"Excellent service, fast delivery with everything as expected. Thank you!"
"1st class service, wallpaper arrived very quickly and very well packaged. Will definitely be using TM Interiors again."
"Perfect service!"
"First time I have purchased wallpaper on line but I am very pleased and quite surprised at how quick it was delivered I will certainly use your company again Thank you Ann Adey"
"Order despatched promptly and emails kept me appraised of progress of my order. Fabric was reasonably priced. Would recommend this company based on the positive service I received from them."
"User friendly paltform to order, status updates and fast responses, fast delivery. All in all great product and brilliant service. Thanx!"
"Excellent service would recommend this company"
"I was a bit unsure about product availability but after talking to the lady at TM I felt confidant. She kindly checked with the manufacturer and called me back. The order arrived the next day and exactly as I requested. I was also happy with the price, thank you."
"Great choice of fabrics, super prices, and swift service"
"Hi. I am very happy with your service. I received my order and i think everything is ok. The person doing my curtains has all the fabriqs and i hope he will find everything ok as well. I will definatelly recomend your company just like it was recommended to me by a friend who ordered fabrigs from you as well. Thank you very much Angela"
"Really good service. Found them online, contacted about a particular material which was difficult to source. It was packed up and delivered within a very short space of time. Very impressed with such prompt service. Many thanks"
"Prompt and efficient service"
"Excellent service, discounted price on my wallpaper. Fast and efficient delivery service. Would definitely recommend this company."
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.86 based on 865 reviews