TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
TLC Sport 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Jo Langham
TLC Sport service and delivery very good. The products are of good quality.
I would give 5 stars but the leggings didn't fit! I don't if that's just because they don't suit my body shape? The material was lovely but they kept rolling down at the waist, were too long in the leg and the legs weren't tight enough and kept wrinkling. I would try a different range though so not completely put off. I had to return them for a refund. I cannot fault the overall service. The delivery was prompt and customer service was superb - polite, helpful and I had my refund back in my account within 5 days of me returning the leggings and they were sent on a Friday! 10/10 service :-)
Lovely leggings, the sizes are an accurate fit but be warned if going for the light weight waist or high waisted support leggings they are very hard to get on as they are much smaller in that area than size of legging and you would definitely need to go a size up to accommodate the tightness of the supported waist area.
Quick delivery very pleased with my shoes
My order came very quickly. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size in some items. However upon return to you my refund was dealt with straight away.
I found the clothing to be of high quality and looked really nice, however, it would be wonderful to have free returns as the sizes were larger than I expected (based on sizing suggestions on the website). Had a free return service been available I would have ordered both sizes and sent back the one that fitted less well. As it is I am left with what is a really nice product but rather on the big size- I will keep it as it is too much hassle and expense to return for a smaller size but never be completely happy with what I have bought.
I love my new tops. The service was fairly quick and hassle free (apart from having to drive 10 miles to my local sorting office to collect as the parcel needed a signature)
Great quality item at a really good price, fabulous
I received my choices in 24 hours. Those items didn't fit as they were rather tight with so much Lycra holding me in. I decided to order a bigger size than my size.
I returned the parcel by post and in a turn around the exchange was with me. These fit so much better. But it was the quick service and delivery that have impressed and that the garments actually feel so comfortable now.
Good quality clothing. Delivery was fast and accurate. Great service.
Really fast delivery and happy with my purchase :)
Ordered shape wear leggings , arrived on time well packaged all fine , product fantastic too big but Tanya not there fault so have to now order smaller size!
My order came quickly and my items seem like good quality although I haven't worn them yet, so don't know how they will wash and wear.
Very quick delivery and refund so impressed with that. I ordered a reversible black and pink sleeveless yoga top. The sizing round the neck and armholes is large and sits slightly strangely but the lower blouson part of the top is quite small. I'm a size 10-12 and ordered a 12. However, this is the best yoga top I've found so far so I kept it. The leggings were a 'harem' type fit, but they were way long on my calves - I'm 5'1" and a very unflattering fit so best for tall skinny girls, I guess. They went back. Overall a good experience ordering on the site and I would check out the site again.
Delivery was very quick. The items I ordered were the support leggings which I may have needed to order a larger size in. They do the job and are of a decent quality but I found them a little tight.
Good products, reasonable price and speedy delivery
Really great quality leggings, definitely no knickers showing through!
Good quality and the best for leggings. nice tops but inconsistent sizing. I would buy more if I was sure they would fit.
Bought tenacity 2 cross trainers for studio classes ,they are quite comfortable but for some classes I need more padding underfoot.
I bought half size up but would go for a whole size in this trainer. Good value
Very comfortable with a good bouncy spring perfect for fitness gym and walking.
TLC Sport is rated 4.80 based on 1,515 reviews