TLC Sport Reviews

Charity Chimiti
TLC Sport 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Jo Langham
Good customer service.
Good fitting slim trousers, though I wasn't expecting the slight flare at the bottom. The tummy control panel works very well once you've managed to squeeze into them. They look and feel a lot more expensive than they are.
Great prices and good quality
Good quality, fast delivery. BUT, although I opted for 34 inch inside leg, the trousers are considerably longer, and I will have to pay to get them shortened! Not such a bargain...
Dear Sara
I am DEEPALI jain from india.
I am a big fan of ur slimming gym pants .
I love the shape and the tummy control and the material that really makes you look slim .
Though I live in india I order my pants from india and have them delivered to my friend Neha Ion who lives in London .
Whenever she comes to india she brings them for me.
Following are some of my orders in the past for your ref
Order no:1100005377
Dated June 24 th 2016
I ordered 3 gym pants

Order no: 1100006775
Dated 29 th Sept
I ordered 6 gym pants

Order no: 1100010511
Dated May 9 th 2017
My daughter Tanya Jain ordered 4 gym pants to her friend Shonali Murarka's add in London

I almost live in these pants as I am a fitness consultant .
About a week ago I wore one of my new pants to a pilates session on the reformer and to my horror my pants split on the butt and I didn't even realise till one of my students pointed out to me that she could see my underwear that was pink in color.
It was very embarrassing for me and I had to leave in the midst of my pilates session to go home and change.
The pants are absolutely new but they have ripped from the seat.
Please do let me know if these pants can be replaced ??sending them by mail to you from india will be more expensive than the price of the pants .pls do suggest how you can help me.
I plan to order more pants from your company in the last week of sept to another friends add in London as she will be visiting india in October.
So please do let me know if you will compensate me for the
Pant that split as I am a very loyal customer.
Waiting for your response
Best regards
Deepali jain
India
The swimsuit is lovely, good fabric and great fit.
Everything I ordered was fine. please with all.
They provide a good selection of products for people in the sports industry
Quick delivery , good quality but sizes a little smaller then published
These leggings are amazing because they're made of durable viscose. They won't sag or go wide over time.
Absolutely as expected, i have purchased before and would do so again. Soft material, great shape, comfy and great service from the whole team.
The web site works well and the speed of getting the offer to you is excellent. The clothing is of good material and well made.
Got my leggings extremely fast!! Quality of leggings felt good, I usually wear a M/L and I ordered an L and it was waaaay to tight which I found very strange, I had to pay my own delivery to send them back to exchange them which I found very weird, usually companies send you a paid return slip but yeah other than that everything was good.
Good customer service, but a little disappointed with the leggings
Delivery was prompt, and I'm really happy with the leggings. They are thick and not see through, and are tight but not constrictive. One minor complain is that the tummy area rolls down a bit and you have to pull it up but not a big deal. Hope they'd come out with more patterns or colours!
Leggings are excellent quality however I clicked on free delivery then did NOT receive a confirmation email for my order (so was not made aware I'd been charged £7 for next day delivery). I wasn't at all pleased when I received my order & found out from the enclosed receipt! Will buy again but will make double sure what delivery option I've been charged for.
Nice item and quick delivery. A bit low on the waist to achieve full waist shaping effect though.
I received the item very quickly through the post. Their products have alwats been of high quality and last a very long time.
Very comfortable to wear. However, ordered regular length and they were very long. I had to take them up about 4 inches.
Good quality and just as described. Had to return an item for a different and replacement item received within the week - great service!
TLC Sport is rated 4.80 based on 1,515 reviews