Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
very informative
Thank you Holly that's great to hear.
practical was very informative and paced well. trainer was lovely. the elearning was very useful
Thank you Holly, This feedback is great to hear.
the physical training was fun & interesting, however the e-learning was boring and very time consuming.
Thank you Rihana, I'm sorry to hear about how you found the E-Learning.
Excellent training
Thank you Carly. That's great to hear.
With that Course, I have learned lots.
Thank you Hemanjini. It's wonderful to hear you learned lots on our course.
Brilliant trainer, online materials are accessible, easy to understand. The ability to complete online training at my own time fits well with my work schedule so that's a great idea.
Thank you this is great to hear.
Super way of explaining easy understood everything.
Thank you Mariam. I'm glad you understood everything on the course. This is great to hear.
Really enjoyed it. Very informative. Pleased I've done it
Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
very thorough course. I found the online section a bit slow as it required multiple clicks not all of which seemed necessary.
Thank you for the feedback. We will take this onboard.
Very informative and very easy to understand. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Iffat. I'm glad you found the training informative.
Brilliant course, very detailed and informative. However, I feel like there should have been a trigger warning on the sepsis section. Naturally the information is all needed, but the second video is quite a sad one.
Thank you Lauren for your feedback. I will feed your comments back to the Training team.
the training was very good and fun to learn about first aid very enjoyable.
Thank you for your feedback.
It had been a while since I'd had first aid training. Trish, my trainer, eased my nerves immediately with her friendly approach. The course was informative, fun and engaging with practical assessments to put what we had learned into place all whilst still being covid aware, keeping a distance, masks wearing and cleaning the equipment in between use. The online learning was informative too with videos to watch and a multiple choice quiz at the end of each section and a final overall one at the end.
Thank you, Elizabeth for the wonderful feedback.
The practical was really good the trainer was excellent one of the best I have had.
Thank you Alison. It's lovely to hear your feedback regarding our Trainer.
Excellent
Thank you for the feedback Muhammad.
My trainer was really good and clear with all the explanations. She supported us in all areas and ensured we have understood all topics. I would recommend this to others and I am very happy with the training Tigerlily has provided.
Thank you Safae for the wonderful feedback.
A lot of useful information and insight into common incidents is taken for granted, but helpful to know how to treat, if able. Well worth the learning.
Thank you Vivienne for the wonderful feedback.
Fantastic training
Thank you Dupe. We hope you have a lovely day.
Great training course - but the timer on the pages took too long
Thank you, Faran. I will pass your feedback on.
The training I had 4.12.21 was very good, the way everything was explained was fantastic. I really enjoyed it and it was fun and enjoyable. I’m looking forward to having training agsin in 3 years. The lady was very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend for those students with vision impairment to have something in place so they can see the screen better and the writings, also booklets would be god as every now abd then as a first abuser you’re able to go back and read notes, even though it’s in your head snd you’ve had training, having something to reflect back on would be an idea.
Thank you, Sunita for your feedback. I will pass this on to the Training Team.
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.85 based on 9,288 reviews