Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
Super way of explaining easy understood everything.
Thank you Mariam. I'm glad you understood everything on the course. This is great to hear.
Really enjoyed it. Very informative. Pleased I've done it
Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
very thorough course. I found the online section a bit slow as it required multiple clicks not all of which seemed necessary.
Thank you for the feedback. We will take this onboard.
Very informative and very easy to understand. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Iffat. I'm glad you found the training informative.
Brilliant course, very detailed and informative. However, I feel like there should have been a trigger warning on the sepsis section. Naturally the information is all needed, but the second video is quite a sad one.
Thank you Lauren for your feedback. I will feed your comments back to the Training team.
the training was very good and fun to learn about first aid very enjoyable.
Thank you for your feedback.
It had been a while since I'd had first aid training. Trish, my trainer, eased my nerves immediately with her friendly approach. The course was informative, fun and engaging with practical assessments to put what we had learned into place all whilst still being covid aware, keeping a distance, masks wearing and cleaning the equipment in between use. The online learning was informative too with videos to watch and a multiple choice quiz at the end of each section and a final overall one at the end.
Thank you, Elizabeth for the wonderful feedback.
The practical was really good the trainer was excellent one of the best I have had.
Thank you Alison. It's lovely to hear your feedback regarding our Trainer.
Excellent
Thank you for the feedback Muhammad.
My trainer was really good and clear with all the explanations. She supported us in all areas and ensured we have understood all topics. I would recommend this to others and I am very happy with the training Tigerlily has provided.
Thank you Safae for the wonderful feedback.
A lot of useful information and insight into common incidents is taken for granted, but helpful to know how to treat, if able. Well worth the learning.
Thank you Vivienne for the wonderful feedback.
Fantastic training
Thank you Dupe. We hope you have a lovely day.
Great training course - but the timer on the pages took too long
Thank you, Faran. I will pass your feedback on.
The training I had 4.12.21 was very good, the way everything was explained was fantastic. I really enjoyed it and it was fun and enjoyable. I’m looking forward to having training agsin in 3 years. The lady was very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend for those students with vision impairment to have something in place so they can see the screen better and the writings, also booklets would be god as every now abd then as a first abuser you’re able to go back and read notes, even though it’s in your head snd you’ve had training, having something to reflect back on would be an idea.
Thank you, Sunita for your feedback. I will pass this on to the Training Team.
Great course, well worth taking time to complete. Trainer was brilliant. Visual/verbal on the 'e' course was really useful and helpful. Wording on one or two questions was tiny bit ambiguous, but I got there! Thank you :).
Thank you Debbie. I'm glad to hear you got there.
The practical course was very well delivered, with the right amount of information and she explained things and broke it day in a way that you could understand, there was a varied range of equipment available to use. This has got to be the best pediatric First Aid training I have been on, I have learned so much! thank you.
Thank you, Chantell. I'm glad you learned lots.
Great course
Thank you for your kind comment.
Totally recommend! Great course, online material, quizzes and final assessment all easy to navigate and great info and design. Thank you.
Thank you for the fantastic feedback.
It was very thorough training covering all health and safety aspects.
Thank you Abda for the wonderful feedback.
Excellent course with clear diagrams and good use of videos.
Thank you for your feedback.
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.85 based on 9,262 reviews