Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
Thank you Manisha. We hope you have a lovely day.
Brilliant course to participate in. The practical and the e-learning were both as informative although presented in different ways. Both covered a wide variety of information that has helped me be more confident in my job role and in everyday life.
Thank you Debbie for the fantastic feedback.
Informative training
Thank you Kate. This is wonderful to hear.
Great Training, learned new things, and refreshed my memory
Thank you Carolyn, That's great to hear.
The online training was drawn out with easy questions and an extra easy assessment at the end. The whole thing seems to be for children, this doesn't seem like a test for adults.
I'm sorry to hear this. Do email us at social@tigerlilytraining.co.uk to discuss further.
The trainers for the practical were amazing. Made you feel comfortable and made it fun and interesting. The online course was very easy to follow and kept me very engaged all the way through. I would highly recommend Tigerlily if you are considering first aid training.
Thank you Geraldine for the wonderful feedback.
very informative and easy to use. would recommend.
Thank you Alice. This is wonderful to hear.
Very understandable
Thank you for the fantastic feedback.
An excellent course, delivered by a highly competent and able trainer. The course covers everything we needed and ensured all the staff feel confident to cope with any first aid incidents that may arise. This is the second course we have booked with Rachel and will most definitely be booking again in three years.
Thank you Tracy for the wonderful feedback.
very well organised, especially with the times we are in at the moment
Thank you Natasha. We are glad you found the course well organised.
nice to complete at my own pace at home.
Thank you, That's lovely to hear.
An amazing course! I was so impressed from start to finish. The trainer was amazing and the information wasn't overloaded and was delivered in a friendly manner. The course covered more than I was expecting and I feel so much more confident should I ever have to deal with a situation.
Thank you Natalie. It's great to hear you found the course amazing.
clear informations easy to understand to everyone, and passing from module to another everything was easy to understand and I loved the quizs and tests to refresh our memories thanks
Thank you Rezkia, Thank you for the wonderful feedback.
Brilliant e-learning course. Clear and Concise.
Thank you Beverley. It's great you found the E-Learning to be clear and concise. We hope you have a lovely day.
very easy to use
Thank you Emma for the wonderful feedback.
My training needed to be renewed but this time especially I really enjoyed the course as there are several areas that I did not know before and some of the other parts, have changed over the years. This was the thing that made this course a MUST and very worth while. Each section was a nice length. It could be left and then restarted, if needed. I got timed out once when I got suddenly called away but I just re-logged in with no problem. The course was set up through my work by email but have not needed to further contact them myself. ( I clicked on 'email' as an answer below by accident)
Thank you for the wonderful feedback.
Very well put together, each section not too long but enough to cover the importance of treatment to take.
Thank you Tricia for the great feedback.
Easy Learning very helpful
Thank you Anna. This is lovely to hear.
Very informing
Thank you Kenny.
Very straight to the point and knowledgeable.
Thank you for the wonderful feedback.
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.85 based on 9,259 reviews