The Tax Refund Company Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read The Tax Refund Company  Reviews

Tell us how The Tax Refund Company made you happy
Have completed form online but still asking for more information ,I've told them twice I have no other information to pass on and select the completed part but still getting emails asking the same thing each time ,this has been going on since 2019 ,so done once more then giving up on it
Hi, thanks for getting in touch. It may well be that something was missing from previous applications (that's usually why we email customers for more information) fingers crossed everything is there and you will be entitled to a refund. If you have any further problems you can always give us a call on 0161 968 7300 and one of the team will be more than happy to help you. Kind regards
I had filled the form out 3 times and submitted the form over the last few months but kept getting letters to say I had not completed it but the form seems easy in the end
Glad to hear you got there in the end, thanks for leaving your review. Kind regards
They Sent requests for additional information but Ignored my emails for clarity, and failed to communicate. Poor customer service.
Hi, so sorry you've had a poor experience, that's very unusual for us (as you will see from previous feedback) we aim to respond to every customer in a timely manner. Please could you clarify which email address you were sending your questions to so that we can look into this for you? Kind regards
Easy to complete, hopefully will get a tax return soon!
Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated.
Simple process, appears to ask all the right questions, easy to fill out. I look forward to hearing the end result.
Thanks for the feedback, our team will be working on your application and will be in touch to let you know what happens next. Kind regards
I have taken the time to complete the online form but it will not accept my signature at the end.

I had to click send me the documents in the post to sign.
Thanks so much for choosing to use us to look at your tax situation for you.

The signature issue is very strange, thanks for letting us know. We are still getting hundreds of signatures through every week so it may just be one of those software compatibility issues...or we had had so many at the point you were doing it that it needed a lie down!

Seriously though, thanks for letting us know, it really is appreciated, I'll pass the info on to our web developers to look into.

Kind regards
Very easy questionnaire to complete. Prompt and efficient in communicating.
Thanks for the great review, much appreciated!
Seems easy to complete.
Hello theere, thanks for your review. We try and make is as easy as possible to claim back your overpaid tax. Regards, Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Great, easy, and quick process.
Hi Steven, Thanks for the great review. Happy you found it so easy. That's how we try to make it. Regards, Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
It was so easy to follow all the steps in order to submit this form and free of charge! Amazing 👏
Hi Florentina, Thank your for your review. –We work on a no win no fee basis, so if you aren’t owed any money our service is completely free of charge.

If we get you a refund our minimum fee is £38. If your refund is over £100 our fee is 38p for every £1 we get you back. If your refund is less than our £38 minimum fee you will have nothing further to pay.

You keep 100% of all future savings that you make from us getting your tax code adjusted.

Regards, Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Bullied into making this claim. Wanted nothing to do with them and they persisted despite me telling them this
Hi there, If you were asked to complete the review by your IVA company it is with the aim of getting you a tax refund to reduce what you owe on your IVA. If you have any queries please call me on 0161 968 7345. Regards, Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Never done this before hope it's worth it in the end.
As lot of going backwards and forwards.
Hello, Thanks for your review. Sometimes we do need to come back with further questions, but this is only to progress your tax review and maximise any potential refund claim. Regards, Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Very prompt service and although I was unaware of further entitlement, the company had kept an eye open for me.
Hi there, thanks for the great review and the five stars! Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Forms constantly showing errors despite the fact that none are there
Hi there, Sorry to hear you were having some difficulty with your application. Please could you call us on 0161 968 7345 so we can take a look at this for you. Regards, Mel @The Tax Refund Company.
Great to be able to talk to a real person, when having difficulty with some parts of the form.
Friendly, professional service.
Hi there, So happy that you got the assistance you needed. Claiming back your overpaid tax should be as easy as we can make it. Regards, Mel @The Tax Refund Company.
Straight forward to complete. Thank you.
Hi there, thanks for the great review. We want to make claiming your tax refund as easy as it can be. Regards, Mel @The Tax Refund Company.
Very user friendly, quick and efficient
Hi there, thanks for the great review, glad you found it so easy to use our service. Regards, Mel @The Tax Refund Company.
Spammed with emails
Hi Matthew, Sorry to hear that. It looks like the only emails we have sent you are to progress your application for a tax refund. Please can you call us on 0161 968 7345 to clarify. Regards, Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
The customer service was brilliant, you guys make the process very straightforward. Well to you all !
Hi there, thanks for the great review. Glad we could make it easy for you. That's how claiming back your overpaid tax should be. Regards, Mel @The Tax Refund Company.
I was happy
If you're happy then we're happy! Thanks for the review Felicia
The Tax Refund Company is rated 4.42 based on 589 reviews