The Tax Refund Company Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend The Tax Refund Company
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
"We had a poster for the tax refund company put up in work so i thought i’d give it a go as I thought there’s nothing to lose. the team at the TRC worked hard to get my refund and it did take a while but I got just over £100 back after there costs. I don’t think I would have bothered to do it myself so thank you guys. Dean"
"I have been in touch with the tax office today as although I have received letters from the tax office advising me of my refund I have not received a cheque. The tax office have advised me that this was sent to a 3rd party TRC. I have not received any refund from TRC ???"
Good morning Clare,

Sorry to hear your cheque hasn't arrived yet...

Looking at our systems, I can see that we posted you the cheque on 12th September, so I'm not sure what's happened there.

I can also see, however, that the cheque has not been cashed yet.

A replacement cheque will be in the post to you tomorrow - so you can expect to receive it in a few days! :)

Apologies for any delay - if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime, do please let us know.

Kind regards,

Mel
The Tax Refund Company
"Very pleasant, easy to understand verbal explanations. Communication could be better"
"Efficient but a very hefty 38% cut for filling out some forms."
"Kept well informed, result excellent, thank you"
"Thank you for helping me. I’ve got a refund never thought i would get some."
"what we got back was really helpful as we was really struggling with my husband being on the sick. Thank you for your help."
"Although the outcome was successful, I was disappointed by the fees involved in a straight forward claim. I have shared and discussed this already."
"I didn't know I was eligible for a refund, so was very pleased to receive mine. Quite a lengthy process but worth it in the end."
"Easy, straightforward process, worth a lesser refund for having had this company take on all the work and responsibility. Communication good throughout the process."
"They took £100 of my hard earned tax refund :) would never EVER use these people again. They have also ignored countless emails from me now they have had my money!"
Hi Jessica,

Sorry to hear you're unhappy about the service... Details of our fees are always included on our website and the paperwork you received from us.

Don't forget, as well as the refund you did get, you can now be confident that you won't be overpaying on your taxes again!

Regarding trying to get in touch with us - we take pride in the level of customer contact we offer, we usually get very positive feedback on this in particular...

What email address were you trying to contact us on?

As always, please do give me a call direct on 0161 968 7300 if there's anything more we can do for you.

Kind regards,

Mel
The Tax Refund Company
"Very helpful. Quick at the service they provided."
"I was surprised, i did not think it was possible for you to get anything back for me. It is impressive what you got, still."
"Thank you very much for your very efficient effort."
"They are very good at what they do, I got over £400.00!! Fantastic I was shocked that over £100 was removed in admin fee's but still I'm not complaining as I got a good lump some of almost £300 back. :-)"
"Excellent service, always on time. easy to order and amend online"
"Many thanks for your time and it was greatly appreciated. Saved me from trying to get it right and now I have a little extra cash."
"This was easy to do and a fairly quick process. I was not expecting anything so to be told I was owed £800 was amazing"
"The Tax Refund Company got me the tax I was owed, it was a simple, no nonsense process."
"Excellent service and the procedure was very quick and easy to complete. Would highly recommend."
The Tax Refund Company is rated 4.19 based on 118 reviews