The Tax Refund Company Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The Tax Refund Company

Tell us how The Tax Refund Company made you happy

"Having been recommended to the company I fully understand why. My tax was sorted out with the minimum of fuss in an efficient and polite manner. I was delighted to receive a cheque recently for the excess tax I had paid and my tax code has been amended accordingly. I now recommend this company and would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their significant help."
"Thank you very much for aiding me in reclaiming overpaid tax back; I was very pleased with the quick, straightforward process."
"Dear David Thank you for obtaining the sums due to me, it is very much appreciated. I"
"Still waiting"
Hi Margaret - sorry to hear that, let me look into this and come back to you...

Mel,
Hi Margaret,

Our Customer Payments Team tell me your cheque was posted out to you on 11/7/19, so it should be with you very shortly!

If you've not received it in a few days, please feel free to give us a call on 0161 968 7300 and I'll look into it for you.

Thanks,

The Tax Refund Company
"Started so promising Still waiting for my cheque !!! Told to wait 14 days for delivery form 2nd class post On the 9th :("
Hi Sarah - that's odd!

Let me look into that and come back to you with an update shortly...

Mel,
Hi Sarah,

Our Customer Payments Team tell me your cheque was posted out to you on 9/7/19, so it should be with you very shortly!

Thanks,

"Very efficient service."
"Great service - I know I could do it myself but would never get round to it, so thanks!"
"Great service, quick and easy form filling and excellent communication which resulted in a tax refund. Would recommend"
"In a busy life it's good for something to go smoothly and with minimum input from me! So many offers of financial help and inquiry become tedious and time consuming. Thanks"
Hi Amanda - yes, anything that helps make our lives a little simpler always helps!

Glad we could help you with your tax refund claim and that you found it smooth sailing :)

Enjoy your cheque!

Kind regards,

The Tax Refund Company
"Quick service, didn’t realise the commission rate until after submitting my form so that would have been better stipulated sooner."
"I got a cheque for £230. Well done"
"They do exactly what they say they do. The online form was easy and I got a tax refund really quickly via a cheque. Very easy experience and regular communication. Excellent advisors made the process an easy 1. Thank you"
Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your kind words!

I'm glad you enjoyed our simple process - enjoy the cheque :)

Best wishes,

"great job!!"
"Thanks for asking me to review tax company's performance. Yes you guys are doing good job but it's too businesslike, it would be great if you grade commission e.g. refund above a thousand '60p' , below £500, '20p' etc on every pound, this would make it worthwhile applying thru the tax company."
"Very simple to use and a refund from HMRC was recieved"
"2 minute form and Tax refund co did the rest.Excellent"
"The Tax Refund Company, removed all the hard, laborious and bureaucratic paperwork from me. They were friendly and professional in all my interactions with them. I received an over payment refund and a new lower re adjusted tax code from HMR&C."
Hi Sean - that's great to hear! :)

Yes, sadly government processes and forms aren't always the quickest or most simple to understand - that's why we're able to use our 25 years of experience in UK tax to help make sure you get what you're owed...

Did you know, UK tax legislation is over 22,000 pages long?!

Thanks for using our services Sean - glad we could get you a good result!

Mel
"Thanks for getting me the refund. It's a great service, and now I can make sure that next time I will do it myself."
Thanks Gordon - glad we could help you get a refund!

Of course, not only have you got your refund now, but you can also be confident that you are in fact on the correct tax code, so that you won't be overpaying again! (Unless your circumstances change of course).

Glad we could help,

Mel
"Overall happy with the service received"
"Happy with service quick and reliable."
Thanks for your feedback Maria! :)

The Tax Refund Company is rated 4.40 based on 20 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access