The Tax Refund Company Reviews

refunds process
Very Easy
Read The Tax Refund Company  Reviews

Tell us how The Tax Refund Company made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Easy to use now wait and see thank you
Easy to complete
Very easy to complete with straight forward questions. Have used before and although nothing gained last time the company are always honest, never any problems
Clear steps when filling in the information. Simple and easy.
Great service and very easy
Thank you for the service.
Thank YOU for using us for your tax refund!

The Tax Refund Company
was really great to fill out eventually.on third attempt i managed to fill out everything three time i tried to put in last month payslip date with no success so that part need looking into
Morning David,

Thanks for using our tax refund service.

Sorry to hear you had an issue with adding the month of your payslip, I'll pass that on to our IT Team so they can look to make that easier, thanks for letting us know!

The Tax Refund Company
My third time trying to leave you a mainly positive review - TRUSTPILOT need to look into this ..... Thank you for the service you offer TAX refund Co. I had saved some information but when I returned it had gone so I added a few notes to the Additional Information Page. Also you do send a lot of emails ... However, very grateful to you have offer this service.
Hi Jane,

Thanks for using our tax refund service.

We send emails when there's some additional details we need, to confirm your application or to update you on your claim. I'll pass your feedback onto the team in Marketing though to see if there's any way they can make that better.

Take care,

The Tax Refund Company
A very clear, easy to use website. I had saved some information but it wasn't there when I returned so I just added a note to the Additional Information page. I did also get a lot of emails .... However, grateful that you deliver a service many of us don't like to do and are glad when it works out! Thank you.
Very clear service but some information I had saved was no longer there when I went back. In the end I just added what I could to the Additional Information page. I did also get a lot of emails reminding me to complete the application. However, very grateful to have your assistance.
Hi,

I'm glad you found our application form clear and easy to understand.

Tax refunds and the details of what you could be due back and why can be complicated sometimes, that's why we spend a lot of time making sure our form and the questions we ask are as simple as they can be!

Thanks for your feedback,

The Tax Refund Company
Easy to use form well laid out in understandable language
Thanks for your feedback! :)

Taxation and knowing the details that mean you could be due a refund - or simply checking you're paying the right amount of tax - can be tricky to understand sometimes. We spend a lot of time trying to make the process as simple, quick and easy for our customers as possible - looks like it worked in this case!

Thanks again,

Mel,
The Tax Refund Company
I was a bit dubious about this service initially but decided to give it a go as nothing to lose! I ended up getting a £550 tax refund which was brilliant!
Hi!

We are so pleased that you decided to use our company and we are thrilled to have been able to get back your hard earned money for you! That's what we're here for!

Thank you for your great review and we hope you enjoy your refund.

Many thanks.

Mel
I received over hundred pounds,which I did not expect as I have worked at same place for 47 years on paye so thanks
Hi Raymond

Thanks for your brilliant 5 star review! It's been our absolute pleasure to secure that money back for you. I hope it goes to something nice for you.

It just goes to show that you never really know if you might be owed something back, thank you for taking that chance with our company!

Mel
Efficient and easy to use!
Hi Rupert

Thank you for the kind words and 4 star review! It makes me happy to know that our service is efficient for our clients. We do prioritise making it as simple as possible for people to fill in and apply so thank you very much for confirming that it worked!

I hope you enjoy your refund.

Mel
It was fine but thought I would have had more money as I received my tax forecasts for the last 5 years and expected a lot more but that's what you get for not doing it yourself
Hi Amanda

Thank you for the review.

It's true, a lot of people do tend to leave this sort of thing, which is why we offer the service that we do, to try and get people back their hard earned money. I'm glad you found our service overall ok, but is there something we could improve on for you? Making sure our clients receive a good service is key for us here.

In any case, I'm glad we could help you secure your refund! I hope it goes towards something nice :)

Fantastic service
Hi Lijusara

Thank you for the amazing review! Making sure our service is efficient and leaves a good impression on our clients is our number one priority (Well, aside from claiming back your money!) so thank you for letting me know we did a great job.

Mel
So pleased with what you've doneThanks
Hi

Thank you for the very kind words and review! We've been pleased to work on your behalf. I hope you enjoy your refund and thank you very much for using our services.

Mel
Really easy to complete form and then the team do the rest for you. I received my tax return cheque in the post a couple of months later.
Hi Cara

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! It's great to know that you found the form easy to complete and that you got your cheque in a speedy manner. This is pretty much the best outcome that we work towards.

Enjoy your refund and thank you very much for using and recommending our services.

Mel
A quick and hassle free service. Thank you.
Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We always aim to provide a swift and hassle free service. We are very pleased that we have been able to assist you.

Kind Regards

Mel
Managed to get a good chunk of money back that I wouldn’t have done by myself
Hi David,

Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! It really means a lot to us that we have been able to recover your hard earned money for you. Enjoy!

Kind Regards