The Tax Refund Company Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read The Tax Refund Company  Reviews

Tell us how The Tax Refund Company made you happy
Don’t use these they take 50% off owed back 1400 and only got 800. Absolute rip off I should have waited for hmrc to contact me . Don’t use this service
Do not use .Constant emails requesting information, then emails and messages saying it was a glitch. Awful customer service and very unprofessional. No replies to emails sent and when they do it’s a computer generated response. Would not recommend.
Absolutely no information received explaining finer details. Have now received a £300 penalty notice from HMRC as I've failed to complete self assessment back dated to 2018/19. I work for the NHS, never been self employed, they explained Tax refund co had informed them I would be sending in self assessments....unbeknown to me! Very misleading, now I have to complete self assessment and appeal the penalty. Thanks for nothing.
I was never sent any paper work in the post therefore didn't no your flat fee was £50 +vat I've ended up owing you money !!!!!😡 £58.98 my total claim £50 fee + 20% vat disgusting 😡
Am happy with this service .and the communication o this site used. Giving me all necessary information on tax refund.thanks
That's great feedback, thanks. Kind regards
Very good thank
Thanks for the review, we appreciate it. Kind regards
Pretty straight forward but would be better to pre-warn people what information is required
That's great feedback, we are working on something exactly like that. Thanks for the review. Kind regards
I will be happy to get a rebate
And we'll be happy to get you one! Thanks for using our service Nigel, we really appreciate it. Kind regards
Easy form. Alot or email reminders to complete. Await result with interest
Hi Catherine, thanks for the review, we'll let you know what the outcome is as soon as your application has been reviewed. Kind regards
Very helpful 👌
Thanks for using our service Amanda, we try to be! Kind regards
Fairly easy on line form filling exercise. Await results with interest.
Thanks for the feedback - we'll be in touch as soon as we have reviewed your application. Kind regards
Most efficient and all relevant questions asked of me
We try to be as efficient as we can so that the process is as easy as possible for our customers. That's great feedback, thanks. Kind regards
The process is super easy, they are helpful I have used them in the past and I did get some money, I have just processed claim again so am hopeful I get some money back. There is nothing to pay for checking.
Correct, it's a no lose situation! Thanks for the review, kind regards.
Rather hard work and because I had a refund 3 years ago, not sure if I should do this again.
Thanks for the review. It's always worth having it checked, we'll let you know if you are due another. Kind regards
Realy easy and straightforward 👍🏻
Thankyou so much we really appreciate it. Kind regards
Easy to apply, not sure what the result will be
Thanks for the review. Fingers crossed we'll find you a refund. Kind regards
Easy to fill in application
Thanks for the review, we appreciate it. Kind regards
Its so easy, keeps HMRC on their toes
Haha! It really does! Thanks for the review, we appreciate it. Kind regards
Easy to use. Self explanatory. Very nice.
That's great feedback Luke, thanks. Kind regards
this service was extremely easy to use and only took about 5 minutes.
Thanks for the feedback Lindsay, much appreciated. Kind regards