The Tax Refund Company Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read The Tax Refund Company  Reviews

Tell us how The Tax Refund Company made you happy
Nice easy and simple claim form to fill out.
Hi Jed, thanks for leaving us a review, glad you found everything straightforward. Kind regards
It is extremely easy to use and a lot of prompts are given how to fill the form.
Hi Olga, thanks for the feed back and a great review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Kind regards
Good customer service when talking over the phoned and suggested to do online..
Thanks you so much for leaving us a great review, we really do appreciate it. Kind regards
Straight forward form easy to fill out I hope I can get a refund.
Thanks for leaving us a review Tina, that's great feedback and it really is appreciated. Kind regards
Very easy form to fill out online - fingers crossed I’m due something
Thanks for the feedback, our team will be working on your application so if you're due a refund, we will find it. Kind regards
Very easy to get started, hopefully I will get something out of it.
Thanks for leaving us a review Nivlac, much appreciated. Kind regards
Fingers crossed for some cash!
Quite easy process
Thanks for the feedback, if you're due some cash, we'll find it for you! Kind regards
Quick and easy questions and hopefully will get a refund
Hi John, thanks for the feedback. If you're due a refund, we will find it for you. Kind regards
hopeful for a good result. all seems painless!! thank you for bearing with me
It's what we're here for! Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. Kind regards
A simple form to complete, hope I can have some of my hard earned cash back. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback Helen. If you're due a claim, we will find it for you. Kind regards
Hopefully you will get money I'm due.
Hi Ruth, if HMRC owe you money, we'll get it back for you don't worry. Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. Kind regards
Easy to complete the form. Decided to give it a go, after all what's to lose.
Exactly! Thanks for leaving a review, much appreciated.
We all live in hope!!!!!
Thanks for the stars Beverley - don't worry, if you're due a refund our team will find it for you! Kind regards
Threatened that my iva would be annulled if I didn't go through this process. Did not consent in any way to my information being passed from PayPal to a third party. Forced to answer questions relating to the exact amount of a benefit I was paid on one single occasion almost three years ago.
So sorry to hear that you didn't want to go through the process. We work with a number of debt management companies to help their clients clear their debts by seeing if they are owed any tax that they weren't aware of. It's a great way of reducing the debt without having to actually pay anything out as it all comes straight from the tax man (HMRC). Any clients that has their details passed to us from the debt management company have all agreed to it in the original terms and conditions when the debt management company took on their case. All of the debt management companies that we work with have gone to great lengths to ensure that everything has been done correctly and is all above board. We are a very reputable company and have been doing what we do for over 25 years. We certainly don't force or threaten anyone to complete the process, if you choose not to then ultimately that is between you and your debt management company. If the debt management company decide to annul your IVA for not following the terms and conditions that you agreed to with them, then I guess they have that right, but it's up to them at the end of the day. We're just here to see if you're owed any tax and get it back for you. Hope that makes sense, kind regards.
very good service
That's great to hear, thanks for the feedback. We're always looking at ways to improve what we do, what would we have needed to have done to get 5 stars? kind regards
nice company
Thanks for the review, it really is appreciated. kind regards
Good service
Thanks for the review, what would we have needed to do to get more stars? kind regards
An excellent company. The online questionnaire is easy to use.
The price paid is very good considering they do all the work for you!
Thank you so much for such a positive review, that's great feedback. Kind regards
This is amazing and so easy. I have had a lot of problems with HMRC over the years saying I owe them. I am so grateful.
Thanks for the kind words Margaret, they really are appreciated. We're grateful you used our service, kind regards.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
It was all quite easy to follow, really pleased you could save and come back to continue on completing the form. As a Technophobe I think I made it more difficult than I needed it to be.
I'm sure others will find it a very easy process.
Thank you so much for the review, it's great to hear that we are succeeding in our quest to make the process as straightforward as possible (trust me, you're not the only technophobe out there!!). Thanks for using our service, kind regards.
The Tax Refund Company is rated 4.42 based on 590 reviews