The Tax Refund Company Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read The Tax Refund Company  Reviews

Tell us how The Tax Refund Company made you happy
The website was easy to use, but from my experience keep on top of any claims as it is difficult to remember dates & salaries etc. Happy to promote this company, which I have used previously.
Thanks Brian, we really appreciate it. Kind regards
All claims conducted professionally and everything was easy to fill out and understand.
Thanks for your kind words Michael, we really appreciate them. Glad we could be of service. Kind regards
Easy to submit application.
That's great feedback Robert, thankyou. Kind regards
Very happy
Glad to hear it! Thanks for the review. Kind regards
Really easy to use :)
Thanks for the feedback, kind regards
Straight forward process with friendly helpful staff
Ah that's great to hear, thankyou. Kind regards
Certainly helpful if you struggle to understand your correct tax codes.
That's exactly what we're here for! Thanks for the review. Kind regards
User friendly forms to complete.
Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. Kind regards
Notified of something that I would not have known about. Provided an application that was simple, straight forward and accessible for a subject that is normally anything but.
That's exactly what we're here for, thanks for leaving a great review we really appreciate it. Kind regards
Very good service
Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate it. Kind regards
I was having problems filling the form on line. I became successful after calling them for help. The Gentleman I spoke to was very helpful . I managed to complete it on line after talking to him.
Thanks so much for the feedback, we'll pass it on to the team. Kind regards
good to know that some one is watching our back as we working hard.some of the dates i couldnt remember the exact dates
Thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it. Kind regards
Very helpful when I was struggling to complete the form
Glad we could be of assistance, thanks for leaving us a positive review, we really appreciate it. Kind regards
Very expensive way of getting tax back. I'll definitely go directly through HMRC next time. Its cost me £150 to use the tax refund company. You live and learn...
Hi Victoria, sorry you feel that way, I'm glad we were able to get you a refund though - for our fee to have been £150 it would have been for a pretty significant amount. Also please don't forget that part of the service that we offer is not just to simply get you a refund but also to change your tax code so that you will be paying less tax now each year. For every year that you pay less tax our service becomes better and better value as you are not being charged any extra for this. All our fees are laid out and agreed to at the point that a client applies. We work on a no win no fee basis and take on every application in good faith, completing the work and not knowing for definite if HMRC are going to agree to a refund until the cheque finally arrives. In many cases HMRC reply saying there is no refund due but we often challenge this and prove that there is. Of course you can go directly to HMRC if you know what you're doing, in the same way that you could fix your car if know what you're doing and not go to a mechanic, but obviously if you don't know what you're doing this can leave to expensive consequences, a broken car in the case of the mechanic or a large tax bill in the case of HMRC. We have had numerous customers apply to us saying that they've either gone directly to HMRC and been told they're not due anything and are paying the correct amount of tax, or they've ended up with a tax bill. They then come to us and we have got them a refunds and proved that they don't actually owe tax. Yes, you can try and do anything yourself if you know what you're doing, but sometimes it's best to leave it to the professionals. Enjoy your refund. Kind regards
Company have made the process of applying for tax refund a painless process.
Thanks for leaving us such a positive review, we really do appreciate it. Kind regards
I was struggling to complete my application , I called one of the Tax r3fund team member, they really helped me to get the application filled
Hi Innocent (lovely name by the way) that's great feedback, thank you so much for leaving a review we really appreciate it. Kind regards
The process is straightforward and the people are polite, kind and professional.
That's great feedback, thanks you so much for taking the time. Kind regards
Easy to use
Thanks for the feedback, it makes a big difference. Kind regards
Great service
Thanks for the review, it really is appreciated.
Quick easy and efficient to sort
Thanks for the feedback Steven, much appreciated. Kind regards