The Workplace Depot Reviews

hello@theworkplacedepot.co.uk

Miller House, Moorbridge Road East, Bingham

Tell us how The Workplace Depot made you happy
Great Customer service . Very competitive prices and promised a quick delivery
Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy you're satisfied with the services provided to you - should you require us for anything else, please do not hesitate to give us a call or email. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Great Service, delivered quickly and the barriers are ideal. Thanks to Shantel for her help.
Morning Josh, thank you for taking the time to leave myself a review - really happy i was able to help you. If you need anything further, please let me know and i will be happy to assist. Hopefully speak soon, have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Excellent customer service. Shantel emailed back swiftly. She was very professional and also polite.
Hi Emily, Thank you for your lovely review! I am glad I was able to help out - should you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Excellent customer service, the young lady knew exactly what I wanted 10/10. The product was delivered next day and very pleased with items that purchased.
Hi Paul, Thank you for your review! i am very happy I was able to help out, if you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help. Have a lovely day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Very helpful and efficient response. Order was out of stock so was advised a delivery date for new stock with offers to put on back order. Confirmation came through quickly. Thank you
Hi Gill, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy you're satisfied with the services provided to you - should you require us for anything else, please do not hesitate to give us a call or email. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Great Customer Service, very responsive and professional. Thank you Shantel.
Hi Adam, Thank you for your review! i am very happy I was able to help out, if you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help. Have a great hump day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel was very helpful, with fast responses.
Hey, Thank you for your review! Very happy I was able to help out, if you require anything else in the future please let me know and I will be happy to help. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Prompt polite and efficient service.
Thank you Shantel for a professional service with a smile in your voice.
Hi Jon, Thank you for kind review! I am glad I was able to help out - should you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
quick response and professional
Hey, Thank you for leaving us a review. We're glad you're pleased with the service from The Workplace Depot - please let us know if we can help you out any further. Have a great weekend! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel at the workplace depot was really helpful today. Sorted out a Pro Forma payment invoice for me in no time at all. Great Customer Service - Thank you.
Hi Amelia, Thank you for your review. I am happy you're pleased with our services and hope to hear from you again in the future. Kindest regards, Shantel.
I made my order today and Shantel W. was my sales consultant. She is very professional and answered every question swiftly. This all helped me decide which product would serve my needs. She also worked with the other teams to deliver additional info about the product. She also had a positive attitude which is another plus. The Workplace Depot customer service is excellent. Thank you Shantel once again!
Hi Kate, Thank you for your lovely review! I am glad I was able to help out - should you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Very pleased with response time to orders and prompt delivery. Thank you.
Hi, Thank you for your review. We're pleased you're happy with the service. If you require anything in the future, please let us know. Kindest regards, Shantel.
Excellent Service from Shantel.
Hi Gary, thank you for leaving me a review! Happy I could help and i hope to hear from you again, hopefully in the near future. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Quick and helpful customer service, thanks Shantel
Hi there, i am glad I was able to help out - should you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
A great company to deal with, Shantel was very efficient and friendly when dealing with my order and enquiry.
Hi, Thank you for your review. We're happy you're pleased with our services and hope to hear from you again in the future. Kindest regards, Shantel.
very fast & efficient sales service, thanks Shantel.
Hi Darren, Thank you for your review! i am very happy I was able to help out, if you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help. Have a great Monday! Kindest regards, Shantel.
WORKING WITH PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. WELL DONE, 5*
Hi George, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy you're satisfied with the services provided to you - should you require us for anything else, please do not hesitate to give us a call or email. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, Shantel.
An absolute pleasure to deal with, Shantel especially was very helpful and responded to our queries extremely promptly.
Hey Jon, Thank you for your review! Very happy I was able to help out, if you require anything else in the future please let me know and I will be happy to help. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Super-fast and efficient company, would recommend - thank you!
Hi, Thank you for leaving a review! We are pleased you're happy with the service you received. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a nice day! Kind regards, Shantel.
The Workplace Depot is rated 4.96 based on 2,452 reviews