The Shirt Store Reviews

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

Click Here

Tell us how The Shirt Store made you happy

"Excellent choice."
"The shirt was recieved promptly The quality is top notch A true designer shirt and it turns heads."
"I always purchase Claudio Lugli shirts, this one hasn’t disappointed. Good fit, washes well, great colour Website easy to us, quick delivery"
"Excellent service - easy booking experience on website, shirt arrived very quickly and was just what I wanted - husband loves it!"
"Nice shirt, not the best to iron."
"I certainly made the right choice as I look great in it BUT there was double stitching on one of the collars which spoilt the appearance Probably not noticeable to others but it was to me"
"Absolutely love every purchase I’ve made. Goods arrive quickly and are great quality. The fit is perfect (large in my case). Neatly packaged. Great shop! Thanks guys!"
"Beautiful patterns, nice and soft. If in doubt order a size bigger..."
"Excellent shirt with a lot of detail and nice feel to the fabric."
"Simple ordering. Good delivery. Excellent quality shirt."
"Great shirt first class service"
"First time customer,first class service, will definitely shop again."
"My shirt took a long time to arrive but it's lovely quality, I love the fun design."
"I have purchased shirts ftom shirt store before and was very happy but my last purchase was damaged with holes in sleeve,loose threads and bad stitching, I have complained about this and sent images of damaged shirt but have not heard anything back from customer care, not happy at all."
"I receive the product on time and in expected condition."
"Lovely quality shirt,however too small for my son. Had to return it unfortunately. Will be able to give a more comprehensive review when I see how that is handled. They did get my name wrong ,howeve ritem was safely delivered.. Mrs K Jackson UK."
"My husband hasn't worn the shirt yet as its for an up and coming event in a couple of weeks. However, the colour, fabric and design and fit were what we had expected."
"The Shirt Sore has sent me two extremely small shirts, sized XL but more likely S or M. They claim that i could find a sizing table somewhere on their web site; therefore the wouldnot refund the shipment costst. Selling me M size shirts claiming they are XL seems faulty to me. Since i live in the Netherlands it was all together €28,- shipping costst for nothing"
"WORST, Please no one purchase simply shirt store"
"Unusual but high quality shirts not seen on the High Street. Delivered quickly and well packaged. Good fit for someone who is thin, narrow across the shoulders with long arms."
The Shirt Store is rated 4.56 based on 325 reviews