The Shirt Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Shirt Store

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

Tell us how The Shirt Store made you happy

"Bought a present to the husband- cabin luggage. Happy with quality, design and service. Thanks"
"Excellent service, easy to use website. Prompt delivery and shirt is excellent quality, very pleased, thanks."
"Very easy company to deal with"
"As always very good quality and quick reliable service"
"Called to check on stock/availability of an item and despite assurances my call wasn’t returned."
"Good range of shirts just what I was looking for. Pity some of the larger sizes were not available or I would have purchased more."
"Great selection of shirts, only drawback is that sizes differ from brand to brand. Prompt delivery albeit at a premium."
"Good choice of shirts. Fast delivery. Good customer service. Thank you."
"Very speedy delivery. Partner very pleased with the look and quality of the shirt. He will definitely be purchasing from The Shirt Store again!"
"The shirt arrived on time and was well packed. I was looking for a dress shirt for a special black tie event and thought I had found it. Unfortunately the shirt was too short in the body so it would not have stayed tucked in to my trousers. The collar size arm length and chest size were all good but being fairly tall the body length was too short. The quality of the material was excellent"
"Shirt arrived in good time however I have not worn the shirt yet. Service has been good."
"Delighted with my shirt!"
"Spammer!!!!!"
"Great service prompt delivery"
"Stunning shirts. I will be shopping with you again!"
"Good quality gloves,packing and fast shipping. Thank you."
"I was very satisfied with my purchase,I ordered over the phone,the lady who took the order was very helpful & friendly,the shirt arrived promptly It was my 2nd order from the shop,I will definitely order there again"
"Quick delivery - Great shirt"
"VERY NICE PRODUCT"
"I looked everywhere for a fish motif shirt pattern that wasn't Hawaiian style and found one on The Shirt Store site. Ordering was easy, delivery was quick and relatively cheap to Belgium. The shirt looks great but as it will be a Christmas present, I haven't opened it yet so can't comment on quality, value for money etc. I would recommend The Shirt Store."
The Shirt Store is rated 4.55 based on 193 reviews