The Shirt Store Reviews

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

Tell us how The Shirt Store made you happy
Great shirt great quality
I was pleased to find that the site had the items in stock and ordered four Tyler and Tyler belts in four different colours/patterns. They were delivered promptly . Unfortunately, two of the belts were of a substitute colour and I had no advance notification of this and the packaging for one item was damaged. I decided to keep the substitutes anyway, but was dissapointed that my original order was not available. Better communication is required.
The shirt and trousers I ordered arrived all jammed into a plastic bag. There’s was no packaging on garments before placed in bag and considering their value I found this very poor. Had the bag split they would have been ruined. Shame as quality good.
Product and service was excellent but the packaging left a lot to be desired! I did not expect a shirt costing £80 + packing to be unceremoniously stuffed into a plastic bag without any supplemental packaging! The admittedly lovely shirt had more creases than a village cricket pitch!! So overall, nice products with good service but expensive items need suitable packaging to preserve the quality of the items. Five stars for service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ But only two for presentation ⭐️⭐️
They were bought as presents so we wait with baited breath to see if my fancy shirt loving husband likes them. They look good to me. Gorgeous fabrics.
I ordered a pair of shoes in October but as at 16 November they still haven't been received. I tried ringing Customer Service on three occasions on the 16th but no-one picked up the phone. I sent an e- mail asking for details, including a tracking code but no reply has been received. WHERE ARE YOU SHIRT COMPANY? I cannot answer any of your other questions as I haven't received them as yet!!!
Great shirt . Great service !!
I would love to write a positive review but as I have not received my order yet, I am unable too.
I love most of the shirts, bout do you do door to door delivery?
Great looking shirt , very stylish , Wish you had more in size 4X I'll keep checking your site for more shirts, easy to order and delivered on time.
I couldn't give 0 out of 5. Customer service hung up on me 3 times, no answer from 4 emails. Got Paypal involved for a full refund. Trousers Marc Darcy Eton are the cheapest rag ever made. Ordered a 38R, the size that came was 3 maybe 4 sizes smaller, cheapest imports, couldn't get them past my hips. No lining. Avoid this company, save yourself time and frustration. Absolute joke
Excellent quality and design and prompt delivery
Excellent service and value for money. Suit dispatched very quickly with updates
The Shirt Store always presents an original line of shirts . Very high quality cotton fabrics and exceptional prints. I have been a cliënt for many years and never been disappointed.
Poor. Bought 2 items, in stock, got confirmation saying they'd been dispatched. Then later told they are both out of stock. Despite saying in stock on website and them taking payment. Helping their cashflow by any chance?
Lovely shirts I have bought again and aging Thank you
My purchase has not arrived at all. So far I have paid out money for nothing.
Great product at a great price
Nice shirt choice. Speedy delivery. Easy to deal with.
Fabulous quality, and great value for money.
The Shirt Store is rated 4.35 based on 588 reviews