The Shirt Store Reviews

Read The Shirt Store Reviews

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

Tell us how The Shirt Store made you happy
Always great service and top designs
I paid money , 15 days passed i didn't receive any shirt
Great product at a great price and quickly delivered. Thanks
Very easy to deal with and fast delivery Kept informed of delivery
Lovely shirts, fit perfectly, fast delivery.
The package was dispatched extremely quickly. It is a Christmas present so not yet tried and tested, but looks good quality. Just hope it fits!
Excellent quality of goods and service always prompt. Keeps me up to date with sale items. A Site ( company ) I would certainly recommend.
I ordered a shirt, there was an offer for free delivery if you spend more than £30. Still, I was charged £3.99 delivery cost. There was another offer to spend another £1 to get 15% off. That wasn't true either. This is very poor practice.
I returned a shirt and still wait on a refund, no contact to say you received it, which you did on the 30th November as I sent it recorded delivery
Ordered an item on the 27th November 2020 with standard delivery which was stated as 3-5 days. It's now the 10th December and no sign of it despite them saying its been despatched and should be with me soon. I've followed this up again and asked for a tracking number and I've had no reply. I do hope I will receive it as it was a gift for my husband (albeit that it will now be late). Never shopped with them before. Not great service. Probably won't shop with them again!

I can't comment on who delivered or condition as I am still waiting for it to arrive.
Beautiful shirt, actually bought a size too large as it was the last in stock and wanted this style and colour, fits great and needn't have worried. Stunning.
Shirts arrived in a few days, placing the order was very straightforward.
I returned 1 of the shirts 08.12.20 which was easy to do.
Just received my shirt today.All is fine!
Looks very nice but it is a gift so not opened yet so can’t comment on feel or wear.
Always pick the shirt store for my shirts I now have eight , always prompt service.
Easy to choose, easy to order and speedy delivery. Thankyou.
Fab shirts with great designs and the quality is second to none.
Lovely quality shirt and good service.
The website is very easy to use with a large selection of great quality stock. My order arrived very quickly. I would highly recommend this site.
As described. Thanks