The Shirt Store Reviews

Read The Shirt Store Reviews

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

Tell us how The Shirt Store made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
FM that day I ordered my shirt and I paid,
I still waiting the delivery
I sent two emails and until today nobody answer to me
I CAN NOT BELIEVE ON ANYMORE
The shirt is quality made with the most perfect fit.
Looks great and feels great 👍
Yes I bought a shirt from your wonderful collection ... that was 2 weeks ago and I’m still waiting for delivery....
Not worth having the product if you can deliver it....
Poor show
Love the print & style - really pleased with this shirt.
I have used the Shirt Store a few times and always found them great. Easy to order and very quick with delivery. A huge selection of lovely shirts from my favourite brands.
Please don’t deal with this company very poor service
I’ve returned a shirt over 3 weeks ago no replacement or refund issued
Emailed a number of times & left a couple of messages on answer machine
The sends an email everyday to Sell me something
Never again
Please refund me ASAP
The website was easy to navigate and I was very pleased that I could use more than 1 discount code, so the shirt price came down quite a bit. HOWEVER, I have not yet received the shirt. When using the tracking service, it tells me that the shirt was posted on Thursday the 9th and is still with the post office, and today is Friday the 17th. How much longer will I have to wait I wonder!!!
Easy to set up an account and order the goods
You need. A little slow to send out but as we are in the middle of the coronavirus crisis its not surprising. Keep up the good work guys.
My first purchase from the Shirt Store, will definitely be purchasing more.
Excellent product at a very good price complete with fast delivery, highly recommended
I have not received my recent purchase yet, however I look forward to receiving it. This is because I've been very satisfied with previous shirts that I've bought.
The shirts are well stitched, the quality of cotton is good, I have washed dried and ironed them and they have not shrunk, they wear well.
More importantly the designs are unique and look good on formal or casual occasions.
I love the hidden button down collars, the comfortable it and well positioned buttons. So far I've been very satisfied with the shirts I have bought.
Excellent design
Great service...
Prompt efficient service, and great follow up!
A great shop to order from, fast delivery from checkout. Exchanged goods also a quick turnaround.
Great shirts for me and reasonable prices. Highly recommend.
Quality shirt very well made
They sent the wrong size shirt which I returned and they collected but 1 month later no replacement. No response to emails or phone calls for update.
I suggest you avoid dealing with this company.
Item received, but no returns label included and did not respond to my e-mails when I wished to exchange. Avoid.
The best shirts ever
We ordered from this company for the first time. The shirt was of lovely quality but the size was considerably too small.
We therefore returned the shirt, despite two phone calls and two emails we have not received a refund. You have to pay your own postage costs for any returns and having waited almost three weeks no refund has been processed. I would not recommend
The Shirt Store is rated 4.42 based on 411 reviews