The Shirt Store Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend The Shirt Store

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

How would you rate The Shirt Store?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Shaun Ashton
Verified Buyer
"A find the website very good, sometimes slow but with all the pictures to load this is acceptable, the delivery and professionalism is very very good, having bought shirts several times this never changes, one observation and not a critism is that i would like to see the shirts on models or dummies to get the full impression of what i am buying, overall a very pleasant experiance and would recommend to a friend."
Elizabeth Farrell
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful design and quality"
"Quick delivery & lovely quality shirt"
"Easy to order and delivery very quick, would have order more but none in my size. Lovely shirt very pleased."
"You can improve on letting the customer know that his package is on its way and it's safe from the beginning to the end other than that the team did great I was kind of worried did you guys get my message a package at first my order but evidently you did and I want to thank you for that everyone that was involved thank you"
Marius IVANOVICI
Verified Buyer
"You are simply THE BEST! Thank you!"
Stephen Jacobs
Verified Buyer
"Items as described Quality far better than expected Delivery was fast. I want more!! Have to wait till next month!! Thank you The Shirt Store"
ANTHONY POTTER
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery, good quality shirt."
"I ordered this shirt and selected standard delivery, the item was delivered very quickly and arrived well packaged in perfect condition."
"Good quality, unusual designs, great to be different from everyone else."
Nicholas Wright
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shirt with striking design."
Darren Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Nice price shirts quick delivery many thanks"
Rasmus Shepherd-Lomborg
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order on the 13th January. Its now the 24th and I've heard nothing from them. They told me I would hear from them once the items were handed to their transport contact, but as I said, no word yet. I wrote to them asking for a status on the 19th, but still no reply. Underwhelming."
"Very good service keep me informed."
"Similar to other reviewers that ned to contact this company - they do not answer your calls ore mails (lots of marketing emails though, funny enough!)"
Chris Davies
Verified Buyer
"Recently purchased a beautiful men's shirt made by Maddox Street with Dragonflies pattern on it . The shirt material quality is first class and my other half and I love the design and shirt . Delivery was very prompt , so all in all , I,m happy with my purchase ."
"The shirt arrived on time, and was quick service"
Steven Rowlands
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shirt but unfortunately the size came up very small so didn't fit. Order next size up such a shame lovely design"
"The best customer service! I ordered to big shirts for my husband. They exchanged it very quickly and with no hassle. Great communication. Shirts are excellent quality! Highly recommended!"
Lisa Bartlet
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic choice of shirts and very quick delivery. Will be buying from you again"
The Shirt Store is rated 4.48 based on 95 reviews