The Shirt Store Reviews

Bonavanture Kamara
The Shirt Store 5 star review on 14th September 2021
The Shirt Store 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Bill MacDonald
This Shirt was just such quality, loved the soft feel. Unfortunately, the collar was too tight to do up when the body just fitted perfectly. Felt ordering next size up would be too big. Disappointed to return.
Delighted with my purchase. My husband loved his shirt. The quality of the cotton was fabulous and soft. The slim fit was perfect. Customer service by The Shirt Store was 5*. Easy to get hold of on the phone and Melissa was outstanding in making sure my purchase arrived in time. I will definitely be buying more items going forward. 1st class company to deal with.
Unfortunately my shirt arrived with I cuff with button & button holes on the other cuff had no button holes or buttons or embroidery.
I have recently purchased 4 suits for my wedding and the service has been fantastic, only 3 sets of sizes were in stock and I was contacted before the email to say they were back in which was a nice touch as part of the service. I believe I was dealing with Melissa who was brilliant as one size of trousers that was paid for was actually out of stock, which unfortunately happens, but as soon as they were back in she contacted me and put them next day delivery for a different address so he had the whole thing to try on today. So all in all fantastic service and nice personal touches aswell with enquiries etc.
First purchase, and so much better than I anticipated!! The shirt was delivered earlier than indicated, great contact from the seller, great start. To be totally honest, as the shirt was such a good price I was expecting a nice shirt but nothing special. I WAS WRONG, the shirt was excellent quality, much better than other products I’ve purchased for a lot more money, the material is heavy (not thin and flimsy, you can tell it would iron well, especially with spray starch), the details like the buttons, stitching and under collar buttons aren’t clear on the photos on the website, but they are top notch. I would not hesitate recommending this product, albeit with one exception. The size chart and actual size of it was to say the least, on the very small side of the very very small scale. I usually wear 2xl or 3xl, having checked the size chart, I ordered 4xl, as such I would expect it to be generous in all areas (let’s be honest, any shirt of 2,3 or 4xl means that I’m not going to be a long distance runner with a tiny chest and waist am I?). Such a shame, I loved the shirt.
Essy to navigate and order on website. Great service. Order arrived as stated and kept informed. Item itself also arrived in excellent condition and wasn't creased at all. Really impressed with The Shirt Store and would happily order from them again. Would definitely recommend.
Beautiful shoe, fabulous fit, amazing service
The Shirt Store 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Great quality great fit fast delivery
Excellent service and quality of item
First class service, excellent price
Nice people to buy from, will be back
Fantastic service
Thank you for the good job and the quality stuff you guys sale to make people like me look cute. I love the shirts I bought from you guys it makes me look smart. Thank you once again.
The Shirt Store 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Excellent quality and the waistcoat looks very smart. Very happy with my purchase.
Difficult to contact your customer service! I have returned the 2 shirts with a letter explaining what I would like to exchange one of them for! I did fill in your comment form online, no response & I have tried to phone but no answer!
First class service on the Internet and the phone problem sorted one off the better company's to deal with will use again
terrible experience, I ordered a tie and a shirt, the tie for a wedding so paid the fast delivery of £9.00 I was sent the shirt but no tie, no email or contact regarding the item which was the only reason I placed the order, and paid extra for fast delivery. I've tried all of the telephone numbers I can find for the company and no one answers. Have sent emails and no one answers. This is disgusting. Premium price and poor service
Day late but Ordered a MD double breasted waistcoat. Good size guide and looks the part. Definitely order again!
Ordered 3 shirts, only 2 arrived. Nobody answering the customer service helpline and no reply via email. Would definitely not recommend
Good well stiches shirt. Value for money.Thank you.
The Shirt Store is rated 4.33 based on 626 reviews