The Shirt Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Shirt Store

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

Tell us how The Shirt Store made you happy

"Prompt efficient service and shirt as per image. It was a present and our friend loved it"
"one great shirt out of a range of great shirts"
"Brilliant service and fast delivery as I didn’t think it would arrive early. You saved the day. Thank you so much."
"Great service. Speedy delivery. Will use again."
"Certainly the best seller of baroque shirts."
"I am always impressed with quality and I feel great when I wear, unusual shrit. I will continue to buy more shrits. I always get complimented ."
"Fantastic service!! Picked the wrong size shirt and needed a bigger size. Followed the returns process and recieved a replacement prompt!! No quibbles no nonsense. Thank you!!"
"Ok, but costly if you have to return anything as you have to pay for shipping, and they do not refund your delivery charges, even though they have to by law"
"Quality product at an affordable price, price not style compromised. Very happy with purchase."
"Always get what I’m looking for and always have prompt and efficient service. Thank you!"
"Excellent service, quick delivery, good choice of items"
"Good value and a wide range Delivery was speedy Will definitely shop here again"
"Another top quality shirt came in express time, really happy with the overall professionalism of the shirt store. Top draw 11/10"
"First order was very good, with offer of next order, if before end January. Of no delivery charge & an extra 10% discount on shirt order placed 28th Jan 2019 Charged £3.99 delivery and no 10% extra discount of bill or credit note. NO Shirts are fine may use you again. will not take any notice of offers."
"Great product range. Good prices. Quick delivery. What's not to like ?"
"Beautiful shirt. Fits perfectly and exactly what I ordered. 100% satis."
"Great place to buy the shirt you need."
"The ordering of my items from Shirtstore was seamless and the items were delivered as promised. I was very happy with the quality of the shirts and look forward to purring them on."
"Excellent products and fast delivery. This was my first time to buy from The Shirt Store. Ordered 3 shirts. Flawless transaction. Very speedy delivery. Products exactly as promised. I’ll be back for more."
"Great choice! Great quality! Great service! Great prices! As an older guy I rarely order anything on-line but your site is uncomplicated and easy to use. I look forward to using you again in the future."
The Shirt Store is rated 4.57 based on 258 reviews