The Shirt Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Shirt Store

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

How would you rate The Shirt Store?

"The product was gréât - deliveres on time"
Keith Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, lovely shirt"
Catherine Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to view my purchase and easy to order. An email confirming my order and also when the item had been despatched. Very quick delivery and an excellent product."
J N Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Good value and good quality product and service"
Jeanette Browne
Verified Buyer
"I bought for my husband for easter and he love the shirt It was expensive but it look good on him this is my third purchase with shirt store The quality is fantastic washes well"
"Lovely item, perfectly described and delivered in a flash."
"Good quality products. Large range of brands and styles available. Prompt delivery."
Simon James King
Verified Buyer
"Great service and everything that I thought that they would would be."
Kevin Briffett
Verified Buyer
"The quality and style is second to none"
"Amazing present for my husband, incredible quality and colours. Very unusual and exclusive design makes it standing out from other brands. Worth money you paying."
"They identified the shirt I had seen elsewhere and even sent pictures to confirm. Short arrived 48hours later. Perfect service, great selection and very competitive prices - thank you!"
Garry Ingram
Verified Buyer
"Happy with quality and size"
"Nice user experience with webshop and e-mail comms. Quick delivery."
KEITH SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Very good friendly service.The shirt I ordered was the usual excellent quality.Dispatched quickly-but took over 5 days to arrive.Hopefully The Shirt Store can offer a better delivery service for the £3.99 it charges.Otherwise another happy purchase."
"I though my package was lost in the mail and was nervous about contacting the shirt store and getting no response. But they were so quick to reply, and investigated the whereabouts of my package. It was extremely helpful, and would shop here again just for this reason... I know I will get great service if needed."
"Much commented on shirt at birthday bash for this wearer! Super quality. Felt ver special indeed."
Rosemary Willis
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was delayed due to snow,and bag initially not in stock. However ,I was updated regularly, and response from customer service was prompt and helpful. Leather overnight bag is excellent quality, plenty of internal pockets, good size for a short stay. I am very pleased with my purchase."
"Great fit and quality"
Shaun Ashton
Verified Buyer
"A find the website very good, sometimes slow but with all the pictures to load this is acceptable, the delivery and professionalism is very very good, having bought shirts several times this never changes, one observation and not a critism is that i would like to see the shirts on models or dummies to get the full impression of what i am buying, overall a very pleasant experiance and would recommend to a friend."
Elizabeth Farrell
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful design and quality"
The Shirt Store is rated 4.56 based on 113 reviews