The Shirt Store Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Shirt Store

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

How would you rate The Shirt Store ?

"The print artwork is both exciting and original. I would like to see more of your exciting designs on your short sleeve shirt range."
Barbara Brook
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the shirt. Looks really classy. My husband always goes for Claudio Lugli shirts as they are different and fit well and wash well."
Colin Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery of a quality shirt. Well impressed"
Christine Hay
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful pink shirt received in next to no time . Well impressed and will definitely buy from here again ."
JENNIFER ALDINGTON
Verified Buyer
"I bought this shirt for my husband who is a musician. It’s bold, fun, well-made and excellent value."
Mark Cutter
Verified Buyer
"The shirts i ordered were delivered on time as promised and are even better than they look on the website. Top quality, very very comfortable shirts"
Delroy Anthony Douglas Brown
Verified Buyer
"Purchasing from The Shirt Store is so easy and quick, goods arrive in perfect condition and I would recommend to all my friends"
Marius IVANOVICI
Verified Buyer
"I very very pleased by your services . You have delivered my orders very precise and in time. I also like the fact that you know how to keep us close. Thank you !"
"Highly professional, no hassle transaction completed swiftly. Shirt arrived in 36 hours in excellent condition. I’m really happy."
Tim Saville
Verified Buyer
"Quality shirt, very nice fit and well made. Quick delivery."
"For an expensive shirt it was packaged very badly; It was only in a poly bag with very little card for support. Subsequently, it arrived screwed up very very creased, so I had to try to steam the creases out before I could give it as a gift."
"Fast delivery, great quality item"
"My daughter's wedding is rainbow themed and this was perfect for my husband to wear. We are absolutely thrilled. Only sorry you don't do something similar for women!"
Lawrence Farber
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 3 xxl shirts from 3 different places 2 fit perfect This shirt wasn’t even close More like a medium"
"Perfect product and service. Thank you"
Adrian Nunns
Verified Buyer
"Quality products, prompt delivery"
Andrew Meek
Verified Buyer
"Haven't received my purchase yet despite ordering 10 days ago and received an email stating item dispatched 7 days ago"
"Easy selection and ordering process. Delivery came in the stated time."
"Gorgeous Claudio Lugli shirts at a great price delivered quickly and well wrapped, thanks"
Hernando Molinares
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived in perfect condition and great ETA."
The Shirt Store is rated 4.53 based on 139 reviews