The Shirt Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Shirt Store

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

Tell us how The Shirt Store made you happy

"Very good customer service. Prompt, good communication, would defiantly use again."
"I found the whole shopping experience a breeze. Easy to use website and clear purchasing instructions."
"Excellent service good quality product delivered on time would definitely recommend"
"Emmy husband loves Claudio Lugli shirts and this was no exception. Excellent value, beautiful print, great quality. Even better as I earned loyalty points from previous purchases which I redeemed. Great customer service and incredibly speedy delivery. Just perfect"
"Shirt very nice (as shown). Delivery relatively quickly. Delivery company GLS, however, is a disaster. Therefore only 3 stars."
"HI Im very satisfied, but one of the shirts is not me so i want too return it, can you help me how i do that, i want another shirt instedt how do we do that René"
"I havnt opened it yet as it’s a present but it looks amazing and I know he loves your fitted shirts and amazing colors and designs"
"Great prices and very quick service. Will definitely buy again"
"Excellent service all round with easy ordering and fast delivery"
"Awesome shirt, excellent service and fab all round."
"The Shirt was fantastic - power the delivery wasn't paid extra to have next day delivery - ordered on 19 April delivered on 25 april - very disappointing"
"Quliaty selection of goods, lots of choice even better if items can be picked up on discount codes. Worthy loyalty scheme on offer."
"International delivery is a fantastic option - fully tracked. Thanks Shirt Store!"
"I am really pleased with the quick service and quality of goods."
"Spot on service very pleased with product 5star😊"
"very good overall"
"Lovely designed shirts, great prices and great delivery service"
"My husband likes the Claudio Lugli shirts and usually finds one he likes from The Shirt Store. The only problem I have found is when we find a shirt we like, and for some reason I have to go back one notch,we lose the page we were on and go all the way back to the beginning. That being the only problem (a nuisance at times), we will still be shopping at this store. The quality of the shirts we have bought is excellent."
"Good products, at better than high st prices"
"Good service quality shirts"
The Shirt Store is rated 4.57 based on 283 reviews