The Shirt Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Shirt Store

customercare@theshirtstore.co.uk

The Shirt Store, 115-117, Spon Lane

How would you rate The Shirt Store ?

"Lovely shirts from my favourite shirt maker. Excellent service. Ordered two lovely shirts and it arrived a few days late."
"Arrived on time in perfect condition and very good value ."
"the shirts I ordered came very quickly. Unfortunately had to return as came up a little to tight. Out of stock with the next size but managed to find another shirt in the next size . Delivery again was very quick. Will definitely order again when new stock arrives in the sizes my husband needs."
"Great service quick delivery"
"A pleasure to do business with."
"Good website, simple ordering process and decent delivery service although could be quicker."
"I am highly satisfied with the two shirts that I purchased. They we well wrapped and professionally presented as part of the postal delivery. I've washed the shirts and worn them. The cotton is of a good quality and the responds well to washing and ironing. I'm very satisfied with the company and the quality of the products I bought."
"No problems, love the shirt, excellent quality, recommended"
"Hi I’m happy to write a review once the shirts arrive. As of today they have not arrived"
"I was looking for a particular shirt, which I was having trouble getting hold of-and they had it. I’ll remember to look here again if I need something specific."
"Excellent service!"
"I paid extra nxt day delivery charge , i waited 5 days for my item to be delivered which was too late for my partners birthday. However when i rang your customer service team the lady was very apologetic and refunded my delivery charge , i was pleased how she handled it. Thankyou."
"This was my first experience of using The Shirt Store directly and I have to say it was first class from the moment the telephone was answered the whole process was easy, my order was dispatched quickly and arrived within two days, I will definitely be back"
"Love the product and the turnaround time is just unbelievable, not to mention the price!!"
"Thi is a good quality designer shirt that purchased from the Shirt Store.The shirt is a very good fit and I would recommend this company to any one.The delivery was very quick."
"Excellent service and Shirt was superb quality."
"I ordered a large shirt however this was too big so returned the shirt requesting a medium. The new medium sized shirt was all sent back to me within a week!! Great service very quick will def use again."
"Shirt received, visibly worn, and not in "brand new" condition. It had obviously been returned before. Labels had been poorly re-attached. Unfortunately I had to travel, so didn't bother returning it, but will never shop here again."
"Lovely shirt fits really well good quality and fast delivery"
"Great service, great product"
The Shirt Store is rated 4.54 based on 167 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!